PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done in room dining at POP?

emmaleigh47
07-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Just looking for opinions!

pumba
07-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Pop Century is a value resort and these resorts do not have in room dining. Only pizza is delivered....

Pats Dragon
07-10-2009, 08:47 PM
We prefer the pizza in the food court. It seems to taste better.

Alesia
07-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Pop Century is a value resort and these resorts do not have in room dining. Only pizza is delivered....

I prefer ordering pizza from Giordano's. :cloud9:

squirrel
07-10-2009, 10:32 PM
You can have the pizza delivered but it costs 2TS (adult) credits. You get one pizza, two drinks and two desserts.

You can have the same as above but pick it up at the food court and they will charge you to 2CS credits.

mouser_momof2
07-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I prefer ordering pizza from Giordano's. :cloud9:

Giordano's- the BEST pizza!

We had Chicago pizza in Chicago at Gino's East (supposed to be some of the best) but I think this is so much better. Everytime we go to Orlando just about, dh has to eat there.

In September when we go our Saturday is going to be spent going to Coco beach as my SIL, BIL and niece and nephew want to go there and we're going to Giordano's for dinner that night.

For anyone that has never been there it is sooo yummy!

bellebuzzntink
07-12-2009, 10:42 PM

At ASMo, the pizza delivered to the rooms was the pizza they made in the food court - saw them box it up right there. Wouldn't all the values work the same way? Just wondering....

Lizzybear
07-13-2009, 04:52 AM
You can have the pizza delivered but it costs 2TS (adult) credits. You get one pizza, two drinks and two desserts.

You can have the same as above but pick it up at the food court and they will charge you to 2CS credits.

We did this at POFQ food court last trip and thought it was a great use of CS credits :goodvibes My bf had a milkshake as his drink and they can do it in any flavour they have icecream of, yum!