PDA

View Full Version : Dress code @ The California Grill

thumper1970
07-10-2009, 04:40 PM
We're availing ourselves with the wonderful free DDP for our visit in October. We're thinking about going to the Contemporary for the California Grill, but are wondering what the dress code is. Obviously throughout the rest of our time, T-Shirts and Shorts are fine, but we don't want to be the only ones wearing this at the Grill!

The same goes for Le Cellier, but I wouldn't think that T-Shirt & Shorts are a problem there.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Pakey
07-10-2009, 04:46 PM
We're availing ourselves with the wonderful free DDP for our visit in October. We're thinking about going to the Contemporary for the California Grill, but are wondering what the dress code is. Obviously throughout the rest of our time, T-Shirts and Shorts are fine, but we don't want to be the only ones wearing this at the Grill!

The same goes for Le Cellier, but I wouldn't think that T-Shirt & Shorts are a problem there.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Park attire is allowed but most diners will be in dressier clothes. My husband always wears khaki slacks and a polo shirt while I wear capris and a dressier top but we always shower/change before dinner. Some diners will be in dress shorts with polo shirts, some may be in jeans, etc.

As long as you are not wearing bathing suits, tank tops and hats (on men) or torn/ripped clothing or shirts with offensive graphics, you are fine.

TheRustyScupper
07-11-2009, 11:51 AM
As long as you are not wearing bathing suits, tank tops and hats (on men) or torn/ripped clothing or shirts with offensive graphics, you are fine.

1) Wear wht you want.
2) They no longer enforce the "business causal" clothing requirement.
3) Even for tank tops, muscle-man shirts, etc.