PDA

View Full Version : Donald's Breakfast at Tusker House

lovintennessee
07-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Being our first time going to Disney I am soooo excited to get all the other restaurants I wanted with the exception of this one. We aren't going until Ocotober to I am going to keep trying.

My question is is it best to check daily or weekly to see about an opening? Since we are doing MNSSHP I had to move a few things around and this is the one my son wanted.

Tisha_PA
07-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Being our first time going to Disney I am soooo excited to get all the other restaurants I wanted with the exception of this one. We aren't going until Ocotober to I am going to keep trying.

My question is is it best to check daily or weekly to see about an opening? Since we are doing MNSSHP I had to move a few things around and this is the one my son wanted.

When are you going? We may be cancelling one at the beginning of Oct.

lovintennessee
07-10-2009, 08:21 AM
We would need it for October 6. One of the benefits of year round school.

Park&Syd
07-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Definately check daily for this!
We are going 8/30 and I was originally only able to get an 8:35 am ADR for this breakfast (I wanted the coveted 8:00 am slot!)
I had been checking pretty much daily and just recently I was able to snag an 8:10! I have to admit, though, I am still trying daily for that 8:00 am! ;)
People change their ADRs all the time. Hopefully, by checking frequently, you'll be able to snag what someone has recently cancelled. Also, keep an eye on the cancel/trade thread as that could alert you to a possible opening.
Good luck to you! :goodvibes

ktlm
07-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Check daily right up to and during your trip. Last December I was able to move my Tusker house ADR to a later time the day before, leaving my prime pre-park 8:30 open for someone to snag for the next morning. You never know.

RainbowWit
07-11-2009, 09:26 AM
I originally had a 9.10 booked for my early august trip. I check online every day until I was able to snag an 8.15 ressie! Keep trying, and try daily. I looked in the morning and at night!