PDA

View Full Version : Changes in Fantasmic dining pkg?

Zdog
07-09-2009, 09:26 PM
I thought I saw somewhere that there was a change in the Fantasmic dining pkg, ie, no 'side door' entry to reserved seating area-that those who have the package are waiting in line with everyone else. Any idea if this is true, or aware of any other changes in Fantasmic dining pkg? Any info would be appreciated!:confused3

ses1230
07-09-2009, 09:58 PM
This is from allears:

Where do I enter the theater?

There is no longer a separate entrance for Dinner Package guests. You will enter off Sunset Boulevard near Beauty and the Beast. Once inside, you will be directed to the reserved seating area on the right side of the amphitheater.

Zdog
07-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the reply. I guess my next question would be, does this mean having to line up extra early? Doesn't this kinda negate the benefit of the dinner package?

TillyMarigold
07-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the reply. I guess my next question would be, does this mean having to line up extra early?

No. You can arrive just after the theater is opened to the public (usually 1 hour before showtime), when everyone who was in line has gone into the theater. Then you walk through the now-mostly-empty queue, give your voucher to the CM, then sit in the reserved section. (As long as you get there before whatever is left of the reserved section is also opened to the public.)