PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone.....

zummerzet66
07-09-2009, 02:00 PM
.....who has replied to my trip reports so far! It makes it all worthwhile, seeing the positive responses. Forums like these are invaluable for planning trips - places people have been to, meals people have eaten etc - it's all great for ideas for future trips :)

Regarding our camera - we're taking three next time! DW and youngest DS will have one each, and I plan to take a third just for food pics (though I'm sure I'll remember to take some of DW, too!). Nanny won't be coming next time, though. It's a case of been there, done that (for me, not for her!)

Next trip is just over a year away (July 31st 2010). I'd love to know how to put a countdown timer in my signature! I've always thought I'm fairly computer-savvy, but I can't for the life of me work out how to do it! Any clues?

natalielongstaff
07-09-2009, 02:04 PM
countdown ticker can be found here

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=4&sub_type=7

create the one you want and then copy and paste the url into your signature ( under user cp) top left hand corner of the screen

hth :)

tinks_1989
07-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Hello Fellow Burnham On Sea resident

I cant believe some one else so local is on here :D

i have loved your trip report you have really made me laugh I cant believe how bad ohanas was just terrible :(

but opening animal kingdom and getting a free lunch on your last day big thumbs up

zummerzet66
07-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the clue - it looks like it worked!

I think there was someone else as well who said they're from Burnham, in one of the replies to my trippies. It's a small world (no, not the ride!!).