PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

DisCamper
07-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Thank you all, I had a great had time. Beside the fact Cheryle could not stay in the cart she said there is a song in Dirty Dancing that describes her first trip with the group.:cool1::thumbsup2

BigDaddyRog
07-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swar it's the truth
and I owe it all to yooooou

Is that the song? :)

LORNADUCK
07-07-2009, 12:04 PM
We had a great time also. It was good to meet you and Cheryle.
But you need to tell the truth Cheryle could stay in the cart, it was you who couldn't keep her in the cart.
I hope her bruises are getting better.
I also love that song, that is my favorite movie, more like a story of my life.
Anyone book for Labor Day weekend? I just did, if Richie is feeling ok, it will be 6 weeks after his surgery so I am hoping we can go.
I

DisCamper
07-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Keeping Cheryle in a cart is a full time job next trip I’m get a big roll of duct tape

LORNADUCK
07-07-2009, 08:32 PM
You don't have to bring a roll of duct tape I already have one in the motorhome, you should have told me you needed it.

AuburnJen92
07-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Thank you all, I had a great had time. Beside the fact Cheryle could not stay in the cart she said there is a song in Dirty Dancing that describes her first trip with the group.:cool1::thumbsup2

If only I had a picture of her falling through the windshield....OMG, I almost peed my pants...

stacktester
07-07-2009, 09:00 PM
At least it wasn't me falling from the cart this year. I was sad to leave today. I left childless lol. My daughter stayed with some friends for a while longer.

AuburnJen92
07-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Donnie has been dethroned from that title this year.

DisCamper
07-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Ok i'm ready to be back now if we start leaving now we can be back about the same time as we left and i think they will give us the same cart

AuburnJen92
07-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Ok i'm ready to be back now if we start leaving now we can be back about the same time as we left and i think they will give us the same cart

I thought that cart number was "profiled"!

Did you ever have issues with your turn in of the cart?:lmao:

MandMLUVMMandDVC
07-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I wanted to thank everyone for welcoming my sister & I to the group! We had a great time partying with y'all. Oh....special thanks to StackTester for helping with my uncle Sam. Where are those pics posted?

HippieCamper
07-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey all - it's Cheryle, DisCampers better half,LOL.

I had a wonderful time this weekend!:banana: You guys were a hoot! I am trying to talk Todd into Labor Day but we will def. be there in Oct.!! Maybe next time Todd won't throw me out of the cart, LMAO!:rotfl2:

AuburnJen92
07-08-2009, 12:23 PM
The uncle sam ones of me are posted on the community thread. The ones of Donnie and uncle sam are not posted yet.

stacktester
07-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Hey all - it's Cheryle, DisCampers better half,LOL.

I had a wonderful time this weekend!:banana: You guys were a hoot! I am trying to talk Todd into Labor Day but we will def. be there in Oct.!! Maybe next time Todd won't throw me out of the cart, LMAO!:rotfl2:

I don't see a cart in the cards for DisCamper. Something about MIA. Not sure what that means.

HippieCamper
07-08-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't see a cart in the cards for DisCamper. Something about MIA. Not sure what that means.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I gave the man my key and ran!!:rolleyes1
Good thing it was 4 in the morning, otherwise they might have actually paid attention. You should have seen they way I "tried" to back the cart in!!! There is hope - Todd hasn't been banned yet! Key word being "yet"!

Does anyone know where we can get some fake ID's???:rotfl2:

tungpo1
07-08-2009, 06:18 PM
I heard about you and Uncle Sam Donnie, I didn't think you went that way:lmao::rotfl2: