PDA

View Full Version : Pools?

tlenzendorf
07-06-2009, 11:54 AM
How many pools are there at the fort?

Porphyro
07-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm no expert (haven't actually been there yet :) ) However, there are two pools. The Meadow pool was recently refurbished and looks amazing. There are pictures in the "Something is happening at the pool thread"

tlenzendorf
07-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks. I saw the pics of the new pool. Curious where the 2nd pool is? Or if someone has a link to a map of the fort? I've seen a good map on here but I can't recall where. Hmmm, there goes the memory again

sharadoc
07-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks. I saw the pics of the new pool. Curious where the 2nd pool is? Or if someone has a link to a map of the fort? I've seen a good map on here but I can't recall where. Hmmm, there goes the memory again

Howdy!

Here is the direct link to the map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/FWMap.pdf

The Fort FAQ sticky at the top of this board has everything!

The second/quiet pool is next to Loop 2500, there is a pool and laundry area. I'm hoping our request of 2500 will put us within walking distance.

tlenzendorf
07-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Howdy!

Here is the direct link to the map: http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/FWMap.pdf

The Fort FAQ sticky at the top of this board has everything!

The second/quiet pool is next to Loop 2500, there is a pool and laundry area. I'm hoping our request of 2500 will put us within walking distance.

Thanks!

Are you guys getting all ready for the big trip yet? I keep thinking of things I still need to get :scared1: I'm glad we rescheduled otherwise we would have been going in just under 2 weeks and I would so not be prepared! I still need to get: gps device, another swimsuit for me and 2 DDs, more glow necklaces, sun screen, sandals, color books and the list goes on :eek: But I am ready for vacation!!

sharadoc
07-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Thanks!

Are you guys getting all ready for the big trip yet? I keep thinking of things I still need to get :scared1: I'm glad we rescheduled otherwise we would have been going in just under 2 weeks and I would so not be prepared! I still need to get: gps device, another swimsuit for me and 2 DDs, more glow necklaces, sun screen, sandals, color books and the list goes on :eek: But I am ready for vacation!!

Yes, I'm getting some things together now. I ordered my swim shoes a few days ago, got the GPS last week and ordered all my blanks for our matching T-shirts yesterday. I ordered enough for 5 sets, plus one sub-set for just my DD and I (DH and DS will wear their matching Phillies world champion shirts).

I bought my blank iron-ons and picked out the designs I'm going to do. One is going to be a Ft. Wilderness design, which I have to keep secret.

We've definitely decided to go food shopping when we get there, so I ordered a Winn-Dixie discount card online, since that's the closest store to WDW.

Actually I'm in panic mode, but I have lots of lists :lmao:

tlenzendorf
07-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Yes, I'm getting some things together now. I ordered my swim shoes a few days ago, got the GPS last week and ordered all my blanks for our matching T-shirts yesterday. I ordered enough for 5 sets, plus one sub-set for just my DD and I (DH and DS will wear their matching Phillies world champion shirts).

I bought my blank iron-ons and picked out the designs I'm going to do. One is going to be a Ft. Wilderness design, which I have to keep secret.

We've definitely decided to go food shopping when we get there, so I ordered a Winn-Dixie discount card online, since that's the closest store to WDW.

Actually I'm in panic mode, but I have lots of lists :lmao:

I also am getting into panic mode and have lots of lists! I kept thinking I have time, I have time, I have time... and now I have not so much time, aaah! I'm hoping to get the gps this weekend. Good idea about ordering the Winn-Dixie card. I'm going to do that now.