PDA

View Full Version : October group reservation - please read!! - UPDATE

clkelley
07-06-2009, 11:30 AM
As many of you know, I have arranged for a group reservation for the 24th of October through the 1st of November.

Premium Site
$58.00 plus tax per night
You can book a few days ahead of that and a few days after that at the group rate.

I have been trying to work the reservation by sending out PMs to folks with "invitations" and many folks I've sent "invitations" to have not responded.

So here is the scoop!!!

I currently have 9 sites left.

I am recalling the invitations and am going to first booked, first served.

IF you already have the group reservation number, if you haven't booked yet, please book ASAP and send me a private message or email, or on Facebook, or by phone message that you have booked and what dates you have booked!!!

If you need the group reservation # and phone #, AND ARE READY TO BOOK, contact me by any of the above methods, and I will get the numbers to you ASAP.

I will keep this post bumped and updated as to how many sites are left!!!

(FYI, if you are not going to be there Halloween weekend (checking out by the 28th, I have more than 9 sites left, so contact me ahead of time to see how many sites I have for each night).

Also, if anyone cancels, please let me know!!!!!

UPDATE
October 24 - 27 - 13 sites left
October 28 - 9 sites left
October 29 - 8 sites left
October 30 - 31 - 7 sites left

petestulipbug
07-06-2009, 12:06 PM
I amtrying to send a PM, but keep getting kicked out...I need 2 sites, but don't have any of the info. I will keep trying to get with you!

Thanks!! Angela

clkelley
07-06-2009, 05:32 PM
24 - 27th - 13 sites left
28th - 11 sites left
29th - 9 sites left
30th - 31st - 8 sites left

RNmomnFL
07-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Don't know how to send a PM but need one site (maybe two) for Oct. 30th thru Nov 1. I have a reservation but it is at a much higher rate. I can read my PM's but not sure how to send (duh on me!).

auntie
07-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Left click once on Carols user name (first post in this thread above) ClKelley. There will an option to send her a PM. :wizard:

takstarr
07-08-2009, 09:18 PM
As many of you know, I have arranged for a group reservation for the 24th of October through the 1st of November.

Premium Site
$58.00 plus tax per night
You can book a few days ahead of that and a few days after that at the group rate.

I have been trying to work the reservation by sending out PMs to folks with "invitations" and many folks I've sent "invitations" to have not responded.

So here is the scoop!!!

I currently have 9 sites left.

I am recalling the invitations and am going to first booked, first served.

IF you already have the group reservation number, if you haven't booked yet, please book ASAP and send me a private message or email, or on Facebook, or by phone message that you have booked and what dates you have booked!!!

If you need the group reservation # and phone #, AND ARE READY TO BOOK, contact me by any of the above methods, and I will get the numbers to you ASAP.

I will keep this post bumped and updated as to how many sites are left!!!

(FYI, if you are not going to be there Halloween weekend (checking out by the 28th, I have more than 9 sites left, so contact me ahead of time to see how many sites I have for each night).

Also, if anyone cancels, please let me know!!!!!

UPDATE
October 24 - 27 - 13 sites left
October 28 - 9 sites left
October 29 - 8 sites left
October 30 - 31 - 7 sites left

I need a site for 10/28- 11/1.... how do i go about it?

MALE*RN*777
07-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey guys...Hope this is okay to post but I will be there at the beginning of Oct with several family groups for a grand gathering which we already booked. Anyway, if you need golf carts we were given great quotes for 4 carts from golfenterprises $218 a cart for 7 days and teetimegolf (Kenny) $202 for the same deal. You might be able to contact them and get a good rate for all the people you are trying to get together. It would beat the $400 plus rental from the campground...

CarissaKurtz
07-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi :) I didnt know if any spots were still available for the 29th-1st we would love to join in the group gathering if you guys will let us :) It wouldnt let me PM you though so i figured i would try posting it here :goodvibes

Shan-man
07-09-2009, 06:04 PM
WOW CAROL! You sure have a knack for pulling the lurkers out of the shadows! LOL

:santa:

clkelley
07-12-2009, 09:29 AM
As of right now, I think we are full up for any new requests.

Covered up at work, will revisit new requests after the 24th of July.