PDA

View Full Version : Annual passholders discount for fall

merky
07-01-2009, 08:13 AM
I called yesterday and had them apply the annual pass-holders discount for fall It's not huge but I saved $79.00 on a 7 night premium site for Sept 13 thru Sept 20, 2009 .

auntie
07-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Every little bit helps! Good to know. :thumbsup2

jamie@dvcstore
07-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi merky,
Thanks for the information. I am a DVC member though do not use my points to camp. The $95 fee does not make it worth it when I am a local and usually only go for a night or two at a time.

Any savings paying cash is a savings! Have a great trip. :cool1:

Jamie
________
NO2 VAPORIZER (http://no2vaporizer.net)

TheFlame
07-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Was this for the AP discount that ends in Sept? We were looking at going in Oct. but I don't know of any AP discounts yet. Thanks!:)

merky
07-01-2009, 12:08 PM
8/9/09 thru 10/03/09 use code GXH for campsites

TheFlame
07-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Thank you for the info....won't help us if we go the 2nd and 3rd week in Oct. though...:headache:

Minnie&Mickey
07-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi merky,
Thanks for the information. I am a DVC member though do not use my points to camp. The $95 fee does not make it worth it when I am a local and usually only go for a night or two at a time.

They aren't charging the $95 fee to use DVC points anymore. I used points for an upcoming trip in October and was told that they don't charge the fee anymore but when I called to make a reservation for this month, they said I had to pay. I asked them to go check with a supervisor and they came back and told me I was right! Needless to say, that makes using points a great deal for the Fort!

tim5055
07-02-2009, 07:43 AM
I am a DVC member though do not use my points to camp. The $95 fee does not make it worth it when I am a local and usually only go for a night or two at a time.Jamie,

The $95 reservation fee does not apply to camp site reservations. From the DVC literature: "A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed The Disney Collection reservation (excluding Disneyland Resort hotels in California and campsites with full hook-up at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground). If payment of transaction fee is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vcation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation."

jamie@dvcstore
07-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Hi Minnie&Mickey and tim5055,
Thanks for the information and that is great to know. We normally only go one or two nights at a time so it made more sense to pay cash. This really changes everything as the points for the campground are very fair.

I might make a call as early as tonight to make a reservation! Thanks again. :thumbsup2

Everyone have a great 4th and a great weekend. :cool1:

Jamie
________
VAPORIZER AFFILIATE PROGRAM (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)