PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a cabin loop

LadyTrampScamp&Angel
06-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi All!

Are there any reasons one cabin loop is better than another? We will be at the Fort in a few days and I don't know if I want to request a certain loop - any tips or suggestions?

Thank you :)

bouncycat
06-29-2009, 03:51 PM
We were in 2140 in May, it was a good spot, about 100 ft from a bus stop, just had to cross the street, and it was nice!! All the cabin loops are close, but it just depends on what you want to be close TO. I personally just want to be close to an internal bus, to be able to hop on and off and be right there. Those can take you anywhere you wanna go!

LadyTrampScamp&Angel
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks, I'm not sure I have a preference or anything I want to be near - maybe the main pool? Just wondered if there were any reasons one would be better than another :) ?

bouncycat
06-30-2009, 05:45 PM
The main pool is a pretty good ways from the cabin loops, you'd need a golf cart or use the busses, I believe the orange bus goes thru that way...not entirely sure. I *think* the closest loop to the main pool is the 2100 tho, I think most of the loops over that way are regular camping and not the cabins. I did LOVE the cabins tho, staying there again in september!!

LadyTrampScamp&Angel
06-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks :thumbsup2 I'm so looking forward to being there, we check in 7/2!