PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks' Construction Notes from Mouseplanet

clkelley
06-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Loop 300 comfort station, Creekside Meadow comfort station, petting zoo pony shelter and Loop 2100 storage building removal of existing roof and replacement with new Titian synthetic shingles.

Tri-circle-D
06-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Loop 300 comfort station, Creekside Meadow comfort station, petting zoo pony shelter and Loop 2100 storage building removal of existing roof and replacement with new Titian synthetic shingles.

Carol- Thanks for posting this. I wonder what they are doing to the 300 loop comfort station? It has already been remodeled with the flagstone floor and tiles. I wonder if this means that 300 is going to be closed for a while? The 2100 loop storage building is the building in the middle of the loop that looks like an old comfort station.

TCD

Shan-man
06-29-2009, 11:48 AM
It looks like each of these locations in getting the synthetic shingles to me.

:santa:

clkelley
06-29-2009, 12:03 PM
That's the way I read it too.

All those places are just getting new roofs. Probably little to no down time.

Tri-circle-D
06-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Ah, yes, I see it now. I need to pay attention to the punctuation. I think you both are correct. That makes sense now. Thanks.

I am glad to see that they are continuing to improve the Fort.

TCD

LONE-STAR
06-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Ah, yes, I see it now. I need to pay attention to the punctuation. I think you both are correct. That makes sense now. Thanks.

I am glad to see that they are continuing to improve the Fort.

TCD

Hey TCD you need to go camping again. I need a trip report and yours are the best.:thumbsup2

Shan-man
06-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Hey TCD you need to go camping again. I need a trip report and yours are the best.:thumbsup2

AGREED! The DCL boards are getting FAR TOO MUCH of your attention these days! Snap out of it, you're a CAMPER boy!

Tri-circle-D
06-30-2009, 07:36 AM

AGREED! The DCL boards are getting FAR TOO MUCH of your attention these days! Snap out of it, you're a CAMPER boy!

Thanks, guys. It is nice to be missed.

For those of you who haven't found it, I have a little trip report going over on the DCL boards. I think a lot of those folks don't know what to make of it.

It isn't a FW trip report, but it is a TCD trip report. Check it out: 6/11/09 3 Night Wonder Trip Report (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2207882)

I'm trying hard to get the thing done so I can come back here to hang out.

At present, I don't have any trips to the Fort planned for July or August. It is too hot for me then.

But, you never know . . .

TCD