PDA

View Full Version : A Mid-Winter Getaway ~ My First PTR!! ~ 4/13: TR update - pg. 8

*DisneyDreamer
06-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Claire and I am a long-time lurker of the DIS. After much deliberation and some motivation from my sister (wdwgirl03 here on the DIS - some of you may know her), I decided to start a PTR for my next trip to Disney World. Details are still being worked on, but because I am so excited, I couldn't wait to start this.

Here is some of the important information:

DATES: January 23-January 30, 2010
~The exact dates are still tentative and subject to change, but this is what we have reserved at the moment.

THE RESORT: Disney's Boardwalk Villas
~My family has been DVC members since 2006, and one of our favorite parts of being members is having the opportunity to try out all of the DVC resorts. Our original reservation was made at Saratoga Springs, our home resort, but we just passed the 7-month point earlier this week, so we were able to try for a different resort. I was thrilled when I learned that we were able to book a room at the Boardwalk for this trip. So we will be staying in a 1-bedroom villa there. And we even managed to get a Boardwalk view!

That is all for now, but I hope you all choose to join in the fun and follow me as I attempt my very first PTR. This trip is still in the planning stages and is several months away, but I will be sure to keep everyone updated. So please read and post!!

tinkerbell87512
06-29-2009, 06:19 AM
Hi Claire! You are off to a great start...looking forward to more! :goodvibes

jenjolt
06-29-2009, 06:56 AM
Hey Claire!! Welcome to the DIS!! I'm looking forward to reading more about your trip. I went this last January and had the best time ever, great weather and low crowds...can't ask for anything more!

wdwgirl03
06-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi, sister!

I'm glad you decided to start your PTR. It's alright if it's kind of early, it's fun to share the excitement with lots of other Disney fans. I am soooo jealous you get to stay at the Boardwalk. It was so fun when we stayed at the BCV, so I'm sure you'll like the BW!

OhMari
06-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi,
I read your first post this morning, and I said to myself,
Ok, I'm pretty sure I know who she is talking about.
I'm am really bad with UserNames, and I usually recognize
the name of the Thread.

You will love the Boardwalk Villa's.

Goofy22
06-29-2009, 05:41 PM
HI! Claire, I'm here! Coming over from your sister's PTR! Great Start!

Jennifer48
06-30-2009, 12:18 PM
I'm here too. Came over from Sarah's TR. Can't wait to hear all about it, especially your BWV view! :goodvibes

*DisneyDreamer
06-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Hello to everyone who has replied! Thanks for following along. I am excited to share all of my plans with you. :goodvibes

I'll have another more substantial update soon, since I have to introduce the cast for this trip! :)

*DisneyDreamer
07-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Wow, I'm already a terrible updater for this thing. :headache: I'm sorry that I've been MIA. But I'm finally getting around to posting again, so it's time for the cast introduction!

THE CAST

Me (Claire): 22-year old student at Marquette University, where I am majoring in Elementary Education and Math. I just finished up my senior year in May, and will be student teaching in the fall. This trip will take place immediately after I finish up with that, as a sort of graduation celebration. I am a huge Disney fan, and can never get enough of visiting the World. :lovestruc As you can probably tell from my signature, Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite Disney movies.

Dad: A graduate of Princeton University and the University of Michigan law school. Loves to golf, and enjoys taking trips to Disney World at least once a year. His favorite character is Tigger.

Mom: Not a big fan of traveling, but enjoys visiting Disney World. Her favorite part of our trips is touring World Showcase. It is also important to know that Mom is not a thrill ride fan at all. :sad2:

So, that is who will be going on this trip. Unfortunately my two sisters will not be able to come along. :guilty: Emma, my younger sister, will be in school, and Sarah is hoping to have a teaching position at that time. We will miss them while we're gone, but I'm looking forward to a trip with just my parents. :goodvibes I know we'll have a great time!

wdwgirl03
07-08-2009, 12:57 PM
So how is it fair that you get a graduation trip? Did I get a graduation trip? Nooooo...:rotfl::rotfl: Oh wait, we went on that trip in May after I finished student teaching. I guess that sort of counts. :teeth:

And random, but I wish I would've majored in math! :teacher:

*DisneyDreamer
11-29-2009, 02:27 PM
:mickeyjum

Guess who's back? ;) I know it's been months since I posted to this, but I was reading my sister's PTR last night and got motivated to get back to mine. My trip is less than 2 months away, so I'm starting to get really excited!! It's only 55 days!!

Since I started this PTR, there has been one minor change. The original dates we had planned were January 23-30, but now they are:

:wizard: January 24-January 30, 2010 :wizard:

So we'll just be leaving one day later. That's fine with me, since I finish my student teaching on January 22, and then I'll have the day after to get ready. But other than the dates, nothing has changed. We will still be staying in a one-bedroom Boardwalk view room at the Boardwalk Villas. :cool1:

So anyway, I hope the people who started reading this will return. I promise that I'll try to be a better updater. Since the trip is coming up so quickly, I'll have some more things to share.

wdwgirl03
11-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Well it is about time you updated this thing! LOL. I wish I could come with you guys but ohhhh well. I'll get to have lots of fun shoveling snow at home. :rolleyes:

*DisneyDreamer
12-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Come on guys, don't be afraid to post! I really want to continue this PTR! :goodvibes

wdwgirl03
12-08-2009, 06:51 AM
You can keep posting, sometimes it just takes a while for people to read it.

Don't you have some ADRs you could mention? :rolleyes1

*DisneyDreamer
12-12-2009, 04:59 PM
So, I don't know if anyone's reading this, but I'll continue anyway. Maybe some people will decide to join in. :)

I first started this PTR several months ago, and since then, we've made some more plans for our trip, as well as learned some things about what will be going on while we're there. Here's the scoop:

1). First of all, ADR's. So far, we have made two. We're not sure if we'll use both of them (my family doesn't really eat at sit-down restaurants in WDW too often - we prefer to just get quick service meals), but at least we have them if we decide we want to. The first one we have is for The Yachtsman on Tuesday. I read a TR a while back where someone ate here, and I thought it looked good. I ran it past my dad, and he said he'd be willing to try it out. It will be easy to do, since we'll be staying right at the Boardwalk. Our second ADR is for the 50's Prime Time Cafe on Friday. We've eaten here a few times before, and we all love it. It's been a while since I've been there, though, so I'm anxious to go back!

2) Second thing to mention is closures during the time we'll be there. I was bummed to learn that beginning in January, Splash Mountain will be closed. SM is one of my favorite attractions, so I'm sad we'll miss it. Also, as I've already said, we'll be staying at the Boardwalk Villas. About a month or so ago, my dad got something in the mail that mentioned that early next year, the Boardwalk's swimming pool will be closed. And obviously that time includes while we're there. This is also something that we were disappointed to hear. We have never stayed at the BWV before, so we were looking forward to trying out that pool. They did say, though, that the Yacht and Beach Club pool will be open to BW guests during that time.

So that's the update for now. I'll try to update again soon with my list of must-dos for this trip!! :goodvibes And if anyone's reading, please post and say hi!

wdwgirl03
12-12-2009, 10:56 PM
I didn't know you made an ADR for Prime Time too.

That stinks about the pool being closed but Stormalong Bay is pretty sweet.

ETA: You made it to page 2! hehe

*DisneyDreamer
12-13-2009, 12:49 PM
I didn't know you made an ADR for Prime Time too.

That stinks about the pool being closed but Stormalong Bay is pretty sweet.

ETA: You made it to page 2! hehe
I didn't either. Dad just told me that yesterday. :laughing:

*DisneyDreamer
12-18-2009, 08:02 PM
So, some exciting news - my dad told me when I got home from school that our Magical Express packet arrived today. That means our trip is getting really close!! The countdown is now at 37 days! :cool1:

To make this update more substantial, I thought I'd post a list of the Top 10 Must-Do's for me on this trip. Just a note, this is really in no particular order.

Claire's Top Ten Must-Do's

#10: Hollywood Studios Shows
By this, I am referring to the Beauty and the Beast stage show and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I am a sucker for the Classic Disney movies, and love this two shows. I haven't seen them the last couple trips, so it's time to see them again.

#9: Mickey's Philharmagic
This is another show that I love. On my last trip we didn't get to it, though, so it's a must-do for me this time.

#8: The Festival of the Lion King
I have seen this show a couple times before, but not on my last trip. So this time, I'd like to check it out again. I think it's such an amazing show, and I love everything about it - the music, the acrobats, the energy, etc.

#7: Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure
When my dad and sisters went to WDW in August, they did a couple missions on the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure. They told me about how it worked, and I thought it sounded like so much fun. I think it's a cool way to check out World Showcase and have a chance to see things that you probably wouldn't see normally. So on this trip, I want to check it out, and hopefully do a few missions.

#6: Pixie Hollow
My sister visited Pixie Hollow on her trip last December. She had to wait quite a while, but got her picture with Tinker Bell and some of the other fairies. Since we're going during an non-peak time, I'm hoping this won't be as bad as it was then.

#5: Nighttime shows
It is my goal for this trip to make it to all of the nighttime shows - Fantasmic!, Illuminations, Wishes, and SpectroMagic. It will require some planning ahead, since most of them aren't held every night during this time, but I want to try and make it work.

#4: The Triple Mountain Whammy (minus Splash Mountain)
Like I mentioned in my last update, Splash Mountain will be closed during our trip. But the other two Magic Kingdom Mountains - Space and Big Thunder - are always must-do's for me. :)

#3: Expedition: Everest
There's not too much to say for this one. I've been a fan of this ride since my first time on it 3 years ago. So just like the MK Moutains, this is a must-do.

#2: Toy Story Mania
My last trip to Disney World was in May 2008. At this time, TSM was not officially opened yet. They were doing some previews at the time, though, and we were fortunate enough to be at the Studios one of the times they were. We rode it twice, and we were instantly hooked. It is such a creative idea for a ride. This trip, I'm excited to get to ride it when it's actually open for real. I'm also looking forward to seeing the area around the ride, since it obviously wasn't ready during the previews.

#1: The American Idol Experience
This will be my first trip to Disney World since the AI Experience opened. My dad and sisters went in August and went to this show twice - one regular show and one daily finale. They all really enjoyed it. Because I am a huge American Idol fan, I cannot wait to see this show. If possible, I'd like to do 2 shows like my dad and sisters did, but it's not necessary. Just one would be fine, too. :)

So, those are my must-do's for this trip. It's been more than a year and half since I was last in Disney World, (I know, that's really not that long, but it feels like it!) so there's a lot I want to do. We'll be there for 5 full days, so hopefully we'll get to all of it.

wdwgirl03
12-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Love your list. You will really like the American Idol experience. Sad about Splash Mountain but atleast Space will be open for you!

I love Pixie Hollow too. I think Terence might be there now too because of the new movie but I'm not sure if that was just for a little bit. Who knows. LOL.

RachelNinja
12-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi Claire! Got here via your sister's PTR. I like your Top 10 Must Do's! I'm going about the same time as your sister in April, and normally my family doesn't go to all the parks. But since my DBF is coming along with us this time, I'm hoping to go to DHS with him. Trying Toy Story Mania would be a great memory! So cool how you were able to try it as a preview!

AlohaPolynesian
12-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Also came from Sarah's pre-trippie. I'm also 22, just graduated, went to Disney to celebrate, and oh yeah - my name is Clare! How crazy?! Anyways, I just got back from Boardwalk and loved being in that area. I'm jealous that you guys are DVC members! Do you like American Idol as much as your sister? Because I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with American Idol Experience when you go...we went twice in a row this time, and honestly, I could sit there all day!

Congrats on graduating and I can't wait to read more!

*DisneyDreamer
12-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Love your list. You will really like the American Idol experience. Sad about Splash Mountain but atleast Space will be open for you!

I love Pixie Hollow too. I think Terence might be there now too because of the new movie but I'm not sure if that was just for a little bit. Who knows. LOL.
I'm glad you liked the list. I didn't know that Terence was in Pixie Hollow now. I hope he's still there.

Hi Claire! Got here via your sister's PTR. I like your Top 10 Must Do's! I'm going about the same time as your sister in April, and normally my family doesn't go to all the parks. But since my DBF is coming along with us this time, I'm hoping to go to DHS with him. Trying Toy Story Mania would be a great memory! So cool how you were able to try it as a preview!
Hi, and welcome to my PTR! You should definitely go to DHS with your DBF. Everyone needs to try Toy Story Mania. :goodvibes

Also came from Sarah's pre-trippie. I'm also 22, just graduated, went to Disney to celebrate, and oh yeah - my name is Clare! How crazy?! Anyways, I just got back from Boardwalk and loved being in that area. I'm jealous that you guys are DVC members! Do you like American Idol as much as your sister? Because I'm pretty sure you will fall in love with American Idol Experience when you go...we went twice in a row this time, and honestly, I could sit there all day!

Congrats on graduating and I can't wait to read more!
Welcome!! That is pretty crazy about all the similarities! I'll have to check out your TR. And yes, I love American Idol as much as Sarah does. So I'm sure I'll love the AI Experience! :)

And thanks for the congratulations! I can't believe how fast college went by.

Goofy22
12-19-2009, 08:28 PM
HI Claire,
I've been MIA from everywhere! lol. But your must do's sound great!
And you should definitely love The American Idol Experience it's so fun!

Also Congratulations on Graduating College that is AWESOME! :flower3:

I can't wait to hear more of your plans your time is going to go really fast now! I'm counting down to my next trip in Aug/Sept Bounceback Free Dining and I can make my 180 day ADR's on February 23rd! :rotfl: Am I crazy or what? :)

jwwi
12-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Congratulations on your Graduation.:cool1: Your trip is coming up soon, how exciting for you. (I follow your sister's trip reports, and live in Milw too.)

I think you will enjoy the Boardwalk, and it sounds like the pool at Beach Club is great. Don't forget to go to Beaches and Cream for a No Way Jose.;)

brookelizabeth
12-22-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm here too! Your plans are looking great, I hope you are able to accomplish everything on your list.

That is a bummer about the pool - the BW slide looks like a lot of fun...despite the clown...which I find slightly creepy. :rotfl: But, Stormalong Bay looks amazing, and thankfully they are so close, and it's such a pretty walk. :goodvibes

Mickey Mail always makes the trip seem so real and close! :yay:

*DisneyDreamer
12-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas. :santa:

The reason I'm updating is because our trip continues to grow closer and closer - yesterday we hit the 4-week mark. I am so excited!! :cool1: In honor of this, I decided to create another Top 10 List. I stole the idea for this one from my sister Sarah's PTR. The topic: my favorite Disney movies. The reason I chose to do this is because Sarah, our Dad and I went to see The Princess and the Frog today, and it got me thinking about Classic Disney movies and other Disney movies that I love. Putting them in order is going to be hard for me, but here we go!

Claire's Top Ten Favorite Disney Movies

10. WALL-E
I saw Wall-E last summer with my Dad and sister, and while we all agreed that it was a little strange, I still liked it. I just loved the character and thought he was so cute. It's not my favorite Disney-Pixar movie, but it's up there. :)

9. The Chronicles of Narnia
The Chronicles of Narnia (both movies) are on my list of favorite live-action Disney movies. I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I just put them both together.

8. Up!
When I saw previews for this movie before it came out, I didn't know if I'd like it. But I've felt this way about most Disney-Pixar movies before I've seen them, so I decided to give it a chance. I am so glad I did. This movie was so good - it even had me crying in parts. The backstory for the character Carl was so touching, and I loved the kid Russell. Overall very good and funny movie.

7. The Little Mermaid
Not much to say about The Little Mermaid, other than I just love it. I'm your typical girl who is a sucker for the romantic princess movies. They always seem to make me happy. I also love the music in this movie.

6. High School Musical
Yes, High School Musical is on my list of favorite Disney movies. I'm a 22-year old girl, but I am not ashamed to admit that I like them. I don't deny that they are cheesy (because they really are), but the music is catchy and I love the characters. And it doesn't hurt that Zac Efron is pretty easy on the eyes. ;)

5. Toy Story
The third Disney-Pixar movie on my list. As it was the first one ever, it will always be my favorite. I will always remember thinking that this movie looked so stupid when it first came out (like I mentioned feeling with Up!) but gave it a chance anyway. And I instantly loved it and still do. :goodvibes

4. Peter Pan
Basically, this is one of the Classic Disney movies which is why I love it. Not much to say other than that.

3. Cinderella
Again, it's one of the those Classic Disney Princess movies that I am a sucker for. :lovestruc

2. Pirates of the Caribbean
For anyone who has noticed my signature, it's not surprising that this on my list. Like the Chronicles of Narnia, I couldn't separate one from the other, so I just put all three together. I love these movies, especially the character of Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp = amazing!!) Needless to say, I am pretty pumped that there is going to be a #4!

And now, for my #1 favorite Disney movie....

...drumroll please....

1. Beauty and the Beast
I am not quite sure why this movie is #1, but I just love it. Maybe it's the music, or maybe it's that romance that I love so much. Whatever it is, something about Beauty and the Beast puts it at #1!

So, there you go! That's my list of my favorite Disney movies. Enjoy!

wdwgirl03
12-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Copycat. :mad: haha, j/k.

Nice list. Up was so good. Some of the parts were soooo sad though. :sad1:

I still wish I was going with you. Oh well. You can call me and I can do updates for your TR! hehe

RachelNinja
12-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Yay for an update! I agree that Wall-E is a strange movie, but I really ended up loving it! Probably because it reminded me so much of my DBF Weird (we saw it together). I've found that you either like it or you just don't. There are a few people at my church who just did NOT like it, and I think they're absolutely crazy! But I too didn't think I would like it; I went because Weird really wanted to see it.

Hehe, I think Zac Efron's easy on the eyes too. I like Troy as well as Peter and Edmund Pevensie. Is it weird that I've got a thing for younger Disney movie stars? Haha, they're just so cute!

*DisneyDreamer
12-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Copycat. :mad: haha, j/k.

Nice list. Up was so good. Some of the parts were soooo sad though. :sad1:

I still wish I was going with you. Oh well. You can call me and I can do updates for your TR! hehe
I'm sorry that you can't come with us. :guilty: I'll definitely call you, though. I think we'll have my laptop because of the free WiFi, but you can do updates for me if you want. :goodvibes

Yay for an update! I agree that Wall-E is a strange movie, but I really ended up loving it! Probably because it reminded me so much of my DBF Weird (we saw it together). I've found that you either like it or you just don't. There are a few people at my church who just did NOT like it, and I think they're absolutely crazy! But I too didn't think I would like it; I went because Weird really wanted to see it.

Hehe, I think Zac Efron's easy on the eyes too. I like Troy as well as Peter and Edmund Pevensie. Is it weird that I've got a thing for younger Disney movie stars? Haha, they're just so cute!
I agree with you about Wall-E, and it being that people either like it or really don't. I obviously really liked it, though.

Oh yeah, I like Peter Pevensie, too. And the guy who plays Prince Caspian. :love: But anyway, I don't think it's weird that you like younger Disney stars.

*DisneyDreamer
12-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi everyone! :wave:

Yesterday I was thinking about my Top Ten list, and I realized that there are some movies that I completely forgot about. I couldn't believe that I didn't include some other movies that I really love. I'm not going to redo my list, but here are some of my Honorable Mentions.

1. 101 Dalmatians
I love this movie (the animated version, btw), and have ever since I was little. I remember that my sisters and I all got stuffed dogs for Christmas one year (I got Lucky). I also had 101 Dalmatians bedding and a poster picture. So yeah, cute movie. :lovestruc

2. Enchanted
I will always remember the day that I saw this movie in the theater. It was two years ago, and it was a really, really cold day. Anyway, I fell in love with this movie instantly. I love the combination of animation and live action, and I also love the characters. Especially Patrick Dempsey's character. :love: My favorite scene is one at the end at the ball, with Robert and Giselle's dance. <3

3. National Treasure
This is another movie that I loved from the first time I saw it. I love the suspense and the puzzle-like aspect to it. I think I like the original better than the sequel, but both are good.

Well, there you go! Those are my honorable mentions. I really love all of these movies, and can't believe I forgot them! A couple of them would probably actually be in the real Top Ten, but I have no idea where so I'm not going to redo the list.

RachelNinja
12-31-2009, 09:34 AM
DBF and I absolutely LOVE National Treasure! People think we're silly for liking it. I mean, I know it's not the kind of movie that will win awards, but we have so much fun watching it. It's a good action/adventure film that's still family-friendly. We are waiting for it to drop in price so that we can get it for our collection.

I use it when teaching too. In Poe's story "The Cask of Amontillado," there's a play on words about Mason/mason (the secret society/someone who lays brick). I have to talk about National Treasure when I come across that part! Hehe.

*DisneyDreamer
01-03-2010, 02:34 PM
DBF and I absolutely LOVE National Treasure! People think we're silly for liking it. I mean, I know it's not the kind of movie that will win awards, but we have so much fun watching it. It's a good action/adventure film that's still family-friendly. We are waiting for it to drop in price so that we can get it for our collection.

I use it when teaching too. In Poe's story "The Cask of Amontillado," there's a play on words about Mason/mason (the secret society/someone who lays brick). I have to talk about National Treasure when I come across that part! Hehe.
Well, I don't think you're silly for liking National Treasure. I agree that it's obviously not an Academy Award caliber movie, but I think it's fun, too! That's cool that you use it in your teaching. :)

*DisneyDreamer
01-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Hello! :wave: So I know I'm a couple of days late, but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope 2010 brings all of you a lot of happiness and good times. :goodvibes

Anyway, now that's it's 2010, I can say that we're going to Disney World this month! Today, we have reached the 3-week mark! :cool1: There's not too much to update on specifically, but my dad and I are beginning to talk about things we want to do and when. Right now, here's a tentative schedule:

Sunday, January 24:
-Flight leaves from Milwaukee at 7:30 am
-Arrive at MCO around 11:00 am
-Magical Express to Disney's Boardwalk Villas
-Afternoon at either MGM or Epcot - not sure which yet. If it's MGM, we might try to get into the American Idol Experience, or maybe see Fantasmic!, since it's one of only two days it's showing during our trip.

Monday, January 25:
-Morning at Magic Kingdom - it's always our tradition to do the MK on our first morning. So I'm sure that's what we'll do this time.

Tuesday, January 26:
-Dinner at Yachtsman

Wednesday, January 27:
-Evening at the Magic Kingdom for SpectroMagic and Wishes? - this is the only day other than Monday that they have SpectroMagic. Since we'll most likely do MK on Monday morning, we won't be doing the evening here that day.

Thursday, January 28:
-No plans yet

Friday, January 29:
-Dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe

Saturday, January 30:
-Flight leaves Orlando at 9:00 am :(

As you can see, we don't have too much planned yet. :lmao: Since my family and I have been to Disney World several times, we pretty much just decide the day before or day of what we want to do. We've never planned too far ahead. And other than the ADR's, even the things I have written here are not set in stone.

So, that's it for now. I'll keep you updated if anything else comes up. :)

wdwgirl03
01-04-2010, 07:06 AM
3 weeks, I hate you. :mad: LOL.

brookelizabeth
01-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Doesn't it feel great to say "this month"?! :cloud9:

I'm a big fan of the National Treasure movies too, they are so fun!

Are you staying in a studio at BWV? We are looking at the Boardwalk for our next stay, it's Joe's "dream resort" ...so any advice/tips/pictures of the rooms/resort would be much appreciated! :goodvibes

jwwi
01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
I arrive in FL the day you depart. I hope it is warmer, we were in Naples for New Years, and it was pretty chilly. The sun sure feels nice though, and it was nice to see green grass and palm trees. Sounds like you have some great places to eat, I am sure it will be a fun trip.

*DisneyDreamer
01-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Wow, I have been such a slacker on this PTR. I've just been really busy with school, so that, along with the fact that there hasn't been too much to update on, has kept me from posting. :headache: But because the trip is sooo close (9 DAYS!!) I finally decided it was time to come back. :) I still don't have too much specifically to update on, but there are some small things:

1. SpectroMagic - During the non-peak times, SpectroMagic is not held every night. While we are there, it was originally supposed to be on Monday and Wednesday. But now they changed the Wednesday show to Thursday, which is the same as one of the nights Hollywood Studios has Fantasmic. Since it's my goal to see all of the nighttime shows on this trip, we'll have to do a bit more advance planning to get them all in.

2. Arrival Day - My dad and I are still discussing our plans for the day we get there. Right now, we're thinking we want to go to the Studios, because there are some shows there I want to do. Namely the High School Musical show and the Pixar Block Party Bash. :) Since it's been a couple years since I've been to Disney World, I haven't seen the HSM show for Senior Year, which is why I want to do that. And I saw a bit of the Block Party Bash on our last trip in May 2008, but not the whole thing. So we may hit those two things right away on Day 1.

Anyway, I know it's nothing too exciting, but that's what I have right now. I mainly just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and thinking about this PTR. I promise that before we leave next Sunday, I'll make time for a couple more updates. :thumbsup2

*DisneyDreamer
01-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Doesn't it feel great to say "this month"?! :cloud9:

I'm a big fan of the National Treasure movies too, they are so fun!

Are you staying in a studio at BWV? We are looking at the Boardwalk for our next stay, it's Joe's "dream resort" ...so any advice/tips/pictures of the rooms/resort would be much appreciated! :goodvibes
We're staying in a one-bedroom villa. But I will definitely take lots of pictures of the resort to share with you. :goodvibes

I arrive in FL the day you depart. I hope it is warmer, we were in Naples for New Years, and it was pretty chilly. The sun sure feels nice though, and it was nice to see green grass and palm trees. Sounds like you have some great places to eat, I am sure it will be a fun trip.
I hope it's warmer, too. My dad always looks ahead at the weather forecasts when we go on vacation, to see how the weather is in that place during the days leading up to our trips. He has been following Orlando's weather for a couple weeks now, and has said that he's (kind of) glad that it's been cool there. We obviously don't want it cold for our trip, but now at least we don't have to think about how the weather was beautiful before we went, but not so nice for us. :lmao: I'm sure anything over 50 will feel nice to us, though, since it's been cold in Wisconsin.

Samar
01-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Soooooooooooooooo close!

disneylovin24
01-15-2010, 07:44 PM
SINGLE DIGITS:cool1: LUCKY YOU

Can't wait for morepopcorn:: Don't worry about not having too much planned, besides ADR's my family never plans before we leave!

wdwgirl03
01-16-2010, 09:34 AM
You are only a week away (almost). AHHHHHH!!!

brookelizabeth
01-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Erg, drives me bonkers when Disney changes times/days for certain things at the last minute...then you have re-figure everything out! :laughing:

We haven't caught the whole Block Party Bash yet either, but from what I have seen, it was very cute!!!

jwwi
01-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Getting really close now, :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

HAVE FUN!:banana:

wdwgirl03
01-22-2010, 06:45 AM
Only 2 days! So jealous, I wish I was going with you. :sad1:

When you call me I can do little updates so everyone knows what you're up to. ;) hehe

*DisneyDreamer
01-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Erg, drives me bonkers when Disney changes times/days for certain things at the last minute...then you have re-figure everything out! :laughing:

We haven't caught the whole Block Party Bash yet either, but from what I have seen, it was very cute!!!
Yeah, it's kind of irritating. And yesterday we almost thought they changed the times again. My dad was worried for a while because apparently someplace that lists show times had no Fantasmics at all during the next week. That would not have been okay! Fortunately, I guess it ended up being nothing.

Getting really close now, :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

HAVE FUN!:banana:
Thanks!! :goodvibes

Only 2 days! So jealous, I wish I was going with you. :sad1:

When you call me I can do little updates so everyone knows what you're up to. ;) hehe
Yep!! I'm sorry you can't come with us. :sad1: But you can definitely do updates for me if you want. :)

wdwgirl03
01-24-2010, 11:04 AM
UPDATE:

I just checked Air Tran's website and it looks like their flight arrived in Orlando a little while ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet so I'll keep ya updated!

Soooo jealous, I wish I was there too.

ETA: Just got done talking to my other sister who talked to them and they were on the Magical Express bus stopping at Port Orleans before heading to the Boardwalk!

RachelNinja
01-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Jealous! I hope they're getting something for you, Sarah ;)

brookelizabeth
01-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Ooooh, so fun! :goodvibes

wdwgirl03
01-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Jealous! I hope they're getting something for you, Sarah ;)

haha, of course they are!

Ooooh, so fun! :goodvibes

I know, they called again last night and told me what they did...I won't say everything so she can tell you all in her TR!

wdwgirl03
01-25-2010, 01:12 PM
UPDATE:

Just heard from Mom and Dad again. They spent the morning at the Magic Kingdom. I guess it was pouring rain for a while but then it cleared up. Sounds like it's not too busy AT ALL!

Dad also told me that he almost called me this morning since I don't have school so I could listen to the opening show at the MK. Good thing he didn't, I probably would've started getting misty-eyed. :guilty:

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say, my sister brought along a little "mascot" for the trip so you'll have to stay tuned to see who it is! popcorn::

RachelNinja
01-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Oh yay! Mascots are so much fun! Can't wait to see all those pictures!

We're not that far away from April. It's be here before you know it! When I see PTRs for people who are going much later in the year, I think about how I wouldn't be able to wait that long!

wdwgirl03
01-26-2010, 05:53 PM
UPDATE:

Mom, Dad, and Claire are at Epcot! They were about to go on Journey Into Imagination and hang around for Illuminations.

And they told us they bought me and Emma a couple souvenirs! :cool1: :goodvibes

brookelizabeth
01-26-2010, 09:09 PM
:yay: presents! :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear the crowds are low!!

And a mascot...hmmm....interesting....:scratchin could it be a Vinylmation Mickey?

wdwgirl03
01-27-2010, 06:54 AM
:yay: presents! :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear the crowds are low!!

And a mascot...hmmm....interesting....:scratchin could it be a Vinylmation Mickey?

Yeah, I don't want to spoil anything but Dad said he went over to Epcot Sunday night and the wait time for Soarin was listed at 25 minutes...well, he was able to pretty much walk right up to the front of the line! :eek::eek: When can you ever do that?!

haha, nope, the mascot's not a vinylmation!

wdwgirl03
01-28-2010, 04:40 PM
UPDATE:

Got another call...they are at Hollywood Studios again and are hoping to get into Fantasmic tonight. I guess crowds seem to be picking up though.

Can't believe tomorrow's their last day already!

brookelizabeth
01-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I don't want to spoil anything but Dad said he went over to Epcot Sunday night and the wait time for Soarin was listed at 25 minutes...well, he was able to pretty much walk right up to the front of the line! :eek::eek: When can you ever do that?!

haha, nope, the mascot's not a vinylmation!

:faint: Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

UPDATE:

Got another call...they are at Hollywood Studios again and are hoping to get into Fantasmic tonight. I guess crowds seem to be picking up though.

Can't believe tomorrow's their last day already!

Where did this week disappear off to? I'm sure it went even fast for them! :sad1:

wdwgirl03
01-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Where did this week disappear off to? I'm sure it went even fast for them! :sad1:

I know, when I was talking to Claire she said she couldn't believe today is their last day. :sad1: Time in Disney always seems to go so fast.

brookelizabeth
01-29-2010, 02:17 PM
And sooooo slowly when waiting for a trip........................! :rolleyes:

wdwgirl03
01-29-2010, 10:39 PM
UPDATE:

Well, I heard from both Mom and Dad earlier and they were spending their last few hours at DHS. Atleast Claire and Dad were. Those last few hours sure are depressing. :sad1: Then they'll be up bright and early again tomorrow morning to come back home.

Oh yes, Emma and I also got Mission:Space e-postcards from them since they were at Epcot this morning.

I'm anxious to see all their pictures and hear other stories (even though I've already heard most of it! :rotfl:)

wdwgirl03
01-29-2010, 10:40 PM
And sooooo slowly when waiting for a trip........................! :rolleyes:

I know, right?! :headache:

*DisneyDreamer
01-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Hey guys! Well, we are home. The trip was great, and we all had a lot of fun. We are sad that it is over, but it's nice to be home (especially after our disaster of a day yesterday at the airport :headache:). I'm glad that Sarah was able to keep you all updated a bit on what was going on while we were gone. But now I can't wait to share all the details with you! I'll try to start my TR as soon as possible. :goodvibes

disneylovin24
01-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Can't wait to read your TR:goodvibes

RachelNinja
01-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Looking forward to reading! Aww, it stinks that there was an issue at the airport!

wdwgirl03
02-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Maybe you could start your TR today since you are done with school...hehe Now you're all set to go again in December, right? ;)

Ugh, I am so glad I didn't have to go through all that stuff at the airport. :headache:

brookelizabeth
02-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Welcome home!! I look forward to reading all about it!!!

*DisneyDreamer
02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
I'll probably start the TR tomorrow. Today I wrote up some notes about each day, so now I have to start putting it together. So stay tuned! :cool1:

Mickey_Mom
02-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi there :wave: I hopped on over from your sisters PTR. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

wdwgirl03
02-03-2010, 06:50 AM
I'll probably start the TR tomorrow. Today I wrote up some notes about each day, so now I have to start putting it together. So stay tuned! :cool1:

YAY! :banana:

You know what would be cool, if we do go in Dec. we could do a report together. hehe :)

*DisneyDreamer
02-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Okay readers, here we go! The start of my very first TR! :cool1:

Day 1: Saturday, January 24, 2010

After months of waiting, the day of our departure finally arrived. We had a very early flight out of Milwaukee (7:35 am), so we were up by 4:00 am. We all got ready quickly, and were out the door by 5:00 am. The ride to the airport was quick, because it was early and there was practically no traffic. We dropped off our car at the place where it would be parked for the week, and then rode the company’s shuttle to the terminal. We made our way to the AirTran counter and got in line. My dad had already checked in online the night before, so we just had to pay our baggage fees and get the tags for our bags. While we were waiting in line, I just had to look around to see if I saw anybody else with Magical Express baggage tags. This is something that my sisters and I always enjoy doing when we go to Disney World. This time, I saw a family with tags for I think the Wilderness Lodge, but I can’t remember for sure. And there was also a couple who got in line behind us who were headed to Port Orleans Riverside.

Paying our fees and getting our tags did not take too long, so we were soon on our way to the gate. We passed through security, which took a bit longer than I was expecting considering it was a Sunday in January and it was very early. But it still did not take too long (about 15 minutes), and before long we had arrived at our gate. It was now a little past 6:00 am, so we had about an hour and a half before our flight was scheduled to leave. I was hungry because I had not eaten anything at home, so I stopped at an Alterra in the gate area and got a tropical smoothie to hold me over for a while. It was really good!

At about 7:00, the plane started to board. We all got boarded quickly, and before long, we were on our way! It would now be just a couple of hours until we were in Florida!!

Coming up next: Arrival in Orlando and Magical Express!

I'm sorry that this update is so short and boring and that there are no pictures. But I promise that it will get more exciting! :goodvibes

disneylovin24
02-03-2010, 03:47 PM
You started!!!!:yay: Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

Jennifer48
02-03-2010, 04:41 PM
:woohoo: for starting! can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

Mickey_Mom
02-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Tropical smoothie... mmmmmmm. :teeth:

popcorn::

wdwgirl03
02-04-2010, 06:42 AM
Ahhh, I love those early mornings at the airport. :goodvibes So exciting!

jwwi
02-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Can't wait to hear more about your trip........

wdwgirl03
02-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Yeah, are you ever going to update again??? :confused3;)

wisblue
02-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't want to hijack Claire's report, but while we wait for the next update, I will add something about our first day that illustrates how low the crowds were at times.

When we returned to the Boardwalk about 8 PM after spending a few hours at DHS, I decided to take a quick walk over to Epcot while Claire and her Mom got settled in the room. I mainly wanted to check out what the crowd was like. I went right to The Land and saw that the posted wait time for Soarin' was 25 minutes. But, it didn't look that busy so I walked up the standby line all the way to the spot where the standby and fastpass lines come together. Well, there were about 10 people there, meaning that those people were going to be entering for the next boarding. I think it's safe to say that they were going to get on and off the ride in 15-20 minutes.

I then walked over to the Mission Space/Test Track side and both rides had posted wait times of 5 minutes; in other words, virtual walk ons.

So, if I had been inclined to, I probably could have done all 3 of those rides in less than an hour. On my way out of the International Gateway at about 8:30, I could see that it wouldn't have been hard to find a decent spot for Illuminations.

brookelizabeth
02-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Yay, you've started! And you are almost there.....:goodvibes More, more!

wisblue
02-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Still waiting for more from Claire, but here's another comment about crowds.

On Monday, our first full day, we started at MK. I'll let Claire describe what we did that morning, but when we left the park at about 1 PM, I checked the ride board, and there were no significant waits for anything. I think the longest waits on the board were about 20-30 minutes for Dumbo and Peter Pan, and evrything else, including Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, etc. were 5-15 minutes.

The crowds that day may have been affected by some heavy rain that came through between about 6:30 and 7:30 AM, but between the radar and the weather forecasters it was easy to see that the rain would be gone before 8 AM and that the sun would be out within a few hours. As it turned out (and as the weather forecasts had predicted) once the sun came out later in the morning, it stayed out for the rest of the week.

*DisneyDreamer
02-11-2010, 02:32 PM
The next update is finally ready! I’m sorry it’s been so long since the first one. I am really terrible at this. But thanks for being so patient. I'm sorry that this post still has no pictures, but I promise they're coming!

Day 1: Sunday, January 24, 2010 – Part 2

After about two and a half hours, we were arriving in Orlando. Our plane landed pretty much right on time, a little after 11:00 am. I was anxious to get out of the airport and to Disney World, but because we were all hungry, we decided that our first stop would be the food court to grab some lunch. I was looking forward to getting some Chick-fil-A (if you’ve read Sarah’s trip reports, you know where I got the idea!), but to our disappointment it wasn’t open! That didn’t come as a complete shock, though, because while we were still at the airport in Milwaukee, my Mom had mentioned that Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays. There used to be one at a mall near us, and apparently it wasn’t open on Sundays. I guess it’s a Southern thing. So sure enough, when we got to the food court, we noticed that while every other place was open, Chick-fil-A was completely dark. What a bummer! Since it was prime lunch time, the lines for all the other restaurants were pretty long, so we decided to bypass the food court and just grab some snacks at a newsstand to hold us over until we could get something else. Then, we took our food and headed down to the Magical Express check-in. We didn’t have to wait in the line since we were already checked in, so we immediately got to enter the line. We did not have to wait in line for longer than 30 seconds before we were taken outside and loaded onto a bus. We were pretty much the last ones on the bus, so before long, we were on our way to the World!

Before making it to the Boardwalk, the Magical Express bus stopped at Port Orleans – Riverside. It was funny, because the couple that got in line behind us at the airline check-in in Milwaukee were on the same ME bus as us. This is where they, along with a lot of other people, got off. I have never see Port Orleans before, so while I don’t think I’d ever be interested in staying there, it was cool to see a little part of another resort. While we were in the bus stopped at PO, we took this time to call Sarah at home and let her know that we had made it to Florida.

Before long, the bus was back on the road and on its way to the Boardwalk. I was so excited to finally get there. When we got there, we got off the bus and immediately went into the lobby to check in. The cast member at the desk gave us our room packet, which included a little surprise. My Dad had informed the people when making the reservation that we were celebrating my graduation, so we each got a pin that said “I’m Celebrating.” Anyway, our room was unfortunately not ready at this time, so we had some waiting to do. We decided to check our bags that we had carried on the plane into the bell services people, and then head out to the Boardwalk.

Our first stop on the Boardwalk was lunch, because the snacks we got at the airport did not fill me up! We decided to eat at this little pizza stand near the ESPN Club that sold individual slices of pizza. I got a piece of pepperoni, and it was sooo good! While were eating, it started to drizzle a little bit, but fortunately it did not last too long. That was good, because we had a lot more exploring to do!!

Coming up next: Exploring the Boardwalk

Ives
02-11-2010, 03:32 PM
So, the mister and I were talking last night.For the past several years we've been escaping to South Beach in February for some sun

Mickey_Mom
02-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Four trips and I still have never been to the Boardwalk! Can't wait to see your pictures, I'm making it a must-do this December. :thumbsup2 Ha! I remember the Chick-fil-A from Sarah's TR.... I'm going to look for it in the food court next time! :laughing:

wdwgirl03
02-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Boo for no Chick-Fil-A. :sad2: I did not like getting those phone calls...Emma and I called each other and started complaining to each other. LOL!

I didn't know you got those buttons until I saw one laying around the house. :rotfl:

RachelNinja
02-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Even without the pictures, I liked reading your recap! More please! :thumbsup2

I remember trying Chick-Fil-A a while ago when I was younger. I was so excited to have it again, but then we saw that it wasn't open on Sunday. I should have my family stop by on our way down; I love the Chick-Fil-A billboards!

Jennifer48
02-12-2010, 10:30 AM
For the longest time, there were no (still only one that I know of) Chick-fil-As up in MA and when I'd read about them I used to pronounce them chick-fill-ah instead of chick-fill-aye :rotfl2:

Anywho, glad you are finally in the World and I'm ready to hear more! :goodvibes

brookelizabeth
02-15-2010, 12:20 AM
I've never had Chick-Fil-A, but I've heard a ton of great reviews on it! If we don't fly in on a Sunday next trip I gotta remember to check it out!

Love that you didn't have to wait for the ME!!! :yay:

Goofy22
02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Claire,
I hope you had a great trip! I've been away from here for awhile hopefully I'll get to catch up! :goodvibes

jwwi
02-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Don't knock POR too much, it's my favorite moderate.:rotfl: I tried Chick Fil A on my last trip to FL. Really good chicken fingers and fries. We may have to stop there at the airport since we won't be there on a Sunday.

Take your time writing your report Claire, I was nice that they gave you the I'm celebrating buttons.

wdwgirl03
02-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Just noticed your comment about POR...why don't you think you'd want to stay there? I've seen some pictures and it looks pretty cool. :)

You gonna update again soon? ;) We want more!

*DisneyDreamer
02-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey readers! Once again, I apologize that I am so awful at keeping up with this TR. I just wanted to let you know that I will keep going, and I am working on it. I promise that I'll have another update posted within a day or two. So stay tuned! :)

brookelizabeth
02-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Looking forward to it!

wdwgirl03
02-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Can we pleeeeeease get another update? popcorn::

*DisneyDreamer
03-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Here is the next update! Because it is coming later than I had said, I decided to make it extra long. And this update also finally has pictures!! So enjoy!!

Day 1: Sunday, January 24, 2010 – Part 3

After eating lunch, we still hadn’t heard about our room, so while we waited, we decided to explore the Boardwalk. We have never stayed here before, so we had a lot to look at. First, we headed into some of the shops, where we looked at potential souvenirs. We had been in Disney World for less than two hours, but I was already finding many things that I wanted to buy. :) After looking in some of the shops, we headed out to the parking lot side of the resort, because we wanted to try and locate the swimming pool. While doing so, we came across a truck that was obviously delivering Magical Express luggage. There were a bunch of big crates sitting by the sidewalk that had bags on them. Jokingly, one of us mentioned that we wondered if our luggage was in there. Well, it turns out that some of it was. I spotted both my mom and dad’s bags at the top of one of the crates. It was pretty funny. The only thing that worried me, though, was that mine was not in there. It turned out not to be a big deal, though, because apparently bags get separated all the time. It just depends on how much they can fit in one truck. My parents’ bags must have been the last ones they could fit on that one. Okay, end of that pointless story. LOL.

Our exploration of the Boardwalk also brought us to Community Hall, a little building by the second swimming pool. Inside, there is a TV and a lot of games and activities for kids and families. While in here, we saw a bulletin board that had little Mickey cutouts on it. The Mickeys each had the names of people who were celebrating something in Disney World. We thought this was cute, so we decided to add one for me, since we were celebrating my graduation. I don’t remember exactly what the thing ended up saying, but it said something like “My Magical Triumph” and my name and details about my graduation. Such a cute idea. Looking back, I wish I had taken a picture so I could show you how it all turned out. :( Oh well.

After walking around the resort, we headed back out to the actual Boardwalk and decided to take a quick walk over to the International Gateway. As a sidenote, I just have to mention how awesome the location of the Boardwalk is. It was so nice to be within walking distance of two of the four theme parks. It made getting back and forth so easy. Anyway, we made our way up to the IG, because we wanted to see if we could see inside EPCOT at all and get a glimpse of what the crowds were like. It turns out that you can’t see in too much, so we didn’t get a good look.

At this time, we weren’t ready to head into a park yet, so we walked back to the resort. We were done exploring for the time being, so once we got back, we headed up to the deck overlooking the Boardwalk and just relaxed on some lounge chairs for a little while. At this time, it was now probably about 2:30 or so. While we were sitting there, my dad finally got a call from the resort telling us our room was ready! So we went back to the bell services, picked up our bags, and immediately headed up to our room. While making the reservation for this trip, my dad booked a 1 bedroom villa with a Boardwalk view, so we were anxious to see how good our view was. Let’s just say that we absolutely were not disappointed. We got into our room, and immediately headed to the window. The inside halls of the Boardwalk kind of disorient you, and you have no idea where you are, so we were thrilled when we opened up our blinds and saw this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6477.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6410.jpg

What an amazing view!! We could not have asked for anything better. The whole week, my parents and I loved looking out the window and being able to see the Yacht and Beach Club, Spaceship Earth, the boats in the lagoon, and all the activity out on the Boardwalk.

Anyway, moving on, none of us wanted to spend too much time in the room. We were all anxious to get to a park! So we quickly got settled in the room, and were soon on our way. Now originally, we had wanted to head to the Hollywood Studios as our first park, because I wanted to check out the Disney/Pixar Block Party Bash. It was already after 3:00, though, which was the time it started, so we were too late. But regardless, we decided to head over to the Studios anyway. So we headed out and walked over using the pathway. We got to the Studios quickly, and once inside, thought about what we wanted to do first. Our first stop ended up being the American Idol Experience, because it was almost time for the 4:00 show. I was so excited to see this show for the first time, because I had heard good things about it (mostly from my dad and sisters, who saw it for the first time in August). The crowd was already being let in for the show, so we went straight in and I got my first glimpse of the Idol stage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6337.jpg

It’s amazing how much it looks like the real thing! Anyway, before long the show started, and we were introduced to the three contestants. I don’t remember too much of the specifics, but what I do remember is that there were three ladies, and they were all pretty good. Especially two of them, and I had a hard time deciding which one to vote for. But I chose one, although the one that won was the other. Oh well. Overall, though, I loved the show, and it was a lot of fun. :)

After the AIE show, we headed back outside. Another thing I wanted to do this trip was see the High School Musical show for Senior Year, so because it was set to start soon, we sought out a place to watch it. Before long, the music started up the HSM float was heading our way. I know HSM is cheesy, but even as a 22-year old, I still love all of these movies. I just think they are so much fun! Overall, I thought the show was good, although I wish they had done the song “Right Here, Right Now.” It’s one of my favorites.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6338.jpg

After seeing High School Musical, I wanted to head down to Pixar Place, just to see what Toy Story Mania looked like. I wasn’t expecting to ride it that night, because I knew the line was going to be long. But I wanted to check it out anyway. It turned out that the posted wait time was about 60 minutes. Now, I thought this was longer than my parents would want to wait, but imagine my surprise when they both agreed to get in line! We weren’t sure if it would actually take 60 minutes, so we decided to try it out. Well, it actually did take about that long, but it was worth the wait. I just love this ride so much!! Here are some pictures I took while we waited.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6342.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6344.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6348.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6346.jpg

As a sidenote, I have an interesting story to share about our experience while waiting in line. Two groups in front of us there was this lady waiting with her two kids, a boy and a girl. These kids were absolutely obnoxious. They spent the whole time while waiting in line climbing behind the rails and playing among the large toy items. They climbed through the card houses, up onto blocks, and even slid down some of them like slides. They were out of control. And the whole time, the mother did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The line would move while the kids were off somewhere, but she just let them go. I think the only time she said something to them was when the girl tried to get behind the rail where Mr. Potato Head is because she wanted to touch the giant ball. Well, her mom told her not to, but then when she said she just wanted to touch it, she let her. My parents and I could not believe what these kids were getting away with. The funny part of this whole story is that we saw the same family again the next day at the Magic Kingdom walking down Main Street, and the boy was wearing a Stitch hat. Oh, the irony. LOL.

Okay, back on topic. After riding Toy Story Mania, we were all hungry, so we sought out something to eat for dinner. We ended up down by Rock ‘n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror, and ate at one of the places down there. We all shared some chicken tenders and fries. Once we were done, we all decided that we had had enough for the day. Because we wanted to be ready to get to the Magic Kingdom for opening the next day, we headed back to the resort, where we relaxed for the rest of the evening. When we got back, we stopped in one of the shops to get some cereal to keep in the room for breakfast.

Back in the room, we sat on the balconies for a little while and just took in the activity on the Boardwalk. We enjoyed doing this every night. It was fun, because most nights, there were even little sideshows going on right below our windows. The first night, it was a magician doing magic tricks. After the show ended, we all called it a night, because it had been a fun, but long, day. We needed to get rested and ready for the next day. :)

Coming up next: Our first full day in the World!

So there you go. I hope you all enjoyed the extra long update, and that it was worth the wait. :)

wdwgirl03
03-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Woo hoo, great update!

You should've taken a picture of your little Mickey you made in the Community Hall.

So jealous of your Boardwalk view.

Mickey_Mom
03-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Wow, what a view... great way to start and finish your days just gazing over the water. :cloud9: Thank heavens my kids listen to me... :rotfl: I would not put up with that crap in the TSM line!

RachelNinja
03-02-2010, 08:13 PM
We had been in Disney World for less than two hours, but I was already finding many things that I wanted to buy.

Haha, I'm afraid that this is going to happen to me. When I want to buy something here, I tell myself, "No, I'd rather have it as Disney money."

I know HSM is cheesy, but even as a 22-year old, I still love all of these movies. I just think they are so much fun!

I agree! The cheesiness is what makes the movies even more fun. Why take life so seriously?

Well, it actually did take about that long, but it was worth the wait. I just love this ride so much!! Here are some pictures I took while we waited.

I think TSM will be one of the attractions that I won't mind having to wait in line to ride just because the queue is so fantastic! Waiting on the standby line gives you the chance to notice all the details you wouldn't have noticed if you just flew through. Too bad that mother was also in line not watching her kids! How old were these kids?

*DisneyDreamer
03-03-2010, 10:50 AM
I think TSM will be one of the attractions that I won't mind having to wait in line to ride just because the queue is so fantastic! Waiting on the standby line gives you the chance to notice all the details you wouldn't have noticed if you just flew through. Too bad that mother was also in line not watching her kids! How old were these kids?
Oh, the mother was watching the kids. She knew exactly what they were doing but just didn't care. As for how old the kids were, I'd say the boy was maybe 8 and the girl maybe 6.

*DisneyDreamer
03-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Wow, I am so awful at updating this TR. It's now been two months since my trip, and I haven't even gotten to the first full day. I would not be surprised if I don't have any readers anymore. Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is because I want to know if I should continue or not. I'm definitely willing to and want to, but I don't want to waste my time if nobody cares anymore. So if you want me to continue, please post and say so! If I get enough replies, I'll keep going. If I keep going, I promise more frequent and longer updates. :)

wdwgirl03
03-23-2010, 05:41 PM
People will post if you give us updates! :banana: I want to hear more!

RachelNinja
03-23-2010, 06:33 PM
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!!! :cheer2:

Mickey_Mom
03-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Yes! Keep going! :yay:

*DisneyDreamer
03-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey guys! I'm working on the next update. I should have it up today or tomorrow. :)

RachelNinja
03-29-2010, 04:29 PM
WOOT :woohoo:

Sidenote: Haha, I don't normally say "woot" in real life. I used it a lot on Virtual Magic Kingdom, so now my DBF and I use it for really exciting things. THIS is an exciting thing!!!

wdwgirl03
03-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Hey guys! I'm working on the next update. I should have it up today or tomorrow. :)

YAY! It's about time! :laughing:

*DisneyDreamer
03-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Here’s the next update! Enjoy!!

Day 2: Monday, January 25, 2010

The next morning, we all awoke early in anticipation of our first full day at Disney World! We planned to spend the morning at the Magic Kingdom, because it’s our tradition to start our first day there. When we woke up, though, we were greeted with less than ideal weather – heavy rain. Would our first day in Florida turn into a washout? We wanted to know how long this rain was going to be sticking around, so Dad had tuned into the local news broadcasts to hear their forecasts. It turns out that it was not predicted to rain all day, and it appeared from the radar maps that the rain would be passing shortly. And to makes things better, the rain would also give way to full sunshine later in the day. What a relief! So we went about our morning, and continued to get ready.

By the time we were ready to go, the rain had stopped. The Magic Kingdom opened at 9:00, so we left the Boardwalk at around 8:15. We didn’t have to wait too long for a bus, so before long we were on our way! Before getting to the Magic Kingdom, we had to make stops at the Swan and Dolphin. As a side note, when we stopped at the Swan, there was this mother who got on with her son (who was probably about 5). The father I guess had a conference at the resort, so the mother was taking the kid to the Magic Kingdom for the day. It was so special seeing that kid on the bus, because it was his first trip to Disney World and he was obviously so excited about his day. That’s one of the things I love about Disney World – seeing the faces and reactions of all the kids (and other first-timers). It’s so awesome.

Anyway, moving on. We arrived at the Magic Kingdom at about 7:45, and made our way through the bag check and towards the gates. We could tell immediately that it was probably not going to be too busy in the morning. The earlier rain and cloudy skies were obviously keeping people away. Because it didn’t seem like there were too many people, we opted to pick out a good place to watch the Welcome Show instead of waiting in the middle of the groups of people waiting to go through the tunnel under the railroad.

A little before 9:00, the Welcome Show began.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6354.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6355-1.jpg

After being greeted by Mickey Mouse and the residents of the Magic Kingdom, we did a quick countdown. The park was now officially open! As the welcome song continued to play, we made our way in toward Main Street. As we rounded the corner, we got our first glimpse of Cinderella Castle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6369.jpg

Such an exciting moment. :goodvibes Anyway, for our first stop, Dad and I made our way over to Tomorrowland to ride one of our favorite attractions – Space Mountain. Mom is not a fan of the thrill rides, so she went her own way and stopped to grab something to eat quickly. When Dad and I got to SM, we were able to walk right in. During our walk to the boarding area, we noticed some of the changes that were put in during the refurbishment. There are now interactive games in the queue area to keep people occupied while waiting. We didn’t get a chance to play them obviously, since it was first thing in the morning and it was not busy, but they looked fun. Soon, we got to the boarding area, and we almost immediately got onto our rocket and began our journey into space.

After riding Space Mountain, we met back up with Mom and headed over to Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Even though I am horrible at this ride, I love it so much. It was another walk-on, so instead of riding just once, we rode it twice. I did so awful our first time that I needed to try and get a higher score!! In case you’re wondering, I did do better the second time. :) And here’s a picture I took while walking through the queue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6356-1.jpg

After Buzz Lightyear, we made our way over to the Tomorrow Indy Speedway. This ride had a little bit of a wait, but it was still nothing unbearable. Probably about 10 minutes at the most.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6357.jpg

By the time we got off the Speedway, it was getting close to 10:00. 10:00 is the time Pixie Hollow opens, so because I wanted to do it and we were in the area, we decided to head over there. When we got to Mickey’s Toontown Fair, there was already a bit of a line to meet the Fairies, but it was not too long. So we joined in the line and waited for our turn to travel to Pixie Hollow. We probably waited about 20-25 minutes before we were taken with a group through a doorway into a “magic” hallway. In this hallway, we were all shrunk down to fairy-size so we would not be too big when we met them! After we were all shrunk, families were taken one by one into Pixie Hollow. When it was finally our turn, we were taken through a door, and we saw that we would be meeting Tinker Bell, Faun, and Rosetta. Sadly, I don’t have a picture with Tinker Bell, because the Photopass photographer took one and we didn’t get one with our camera. :( Oh well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6361.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6363.jpg

After meeting the Fairies, we left and headed over to Fantasyland. Here, we took a ride on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (minimal wait – probably 5 minutes) and also caught a show of Mickey’s PhilharMagic. We had to wait a bit here, because we had just missed a show. But we spent the time just relaxing, and I also had an opportunity to take my first picture of our trip mascot! I introduce you all to Steve, my Marquette bear! Here he is looking oh so cool in his 3-D glasses. :hippie:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6366.jpg

And here’s another picture of Steve from later in the day – posing in front of Cinderella’s Castle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6367.jpg

After seeing Mickey’s PhilharMagic, we decided to leave Fantasyland. We knew we’d be back at the Magic Kingdom in the morning later in the week, so we’d do some of the other attractions there later. So we made our way over to Liberty Square, where, because it had no wait, we went into the Haunted Mansion. I used to be terrified on this ride when I was little, but now I love it so much. It’s such a classic.

We got out of the Haunted Mansion at around 11:20ish, and by this time we were all hungry. So we decided to go grab some lunch. Our traditional first day lunch at the Magic Kingdom is Cosmic Ray’s, so this is where we went. While we were making our way through the hub and towards Tomorrowland, we caught the end of the Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Parade. I thought it looked cool, so we made it a point to catch the 12:30 show that day.

We got over to Cosmic Ray’s and ordered our lunch, where we all had chicken sandwiches. We also got some fries and apple slices to share. When we finished lunch, we still had some time before the parade, so we headed back into Tomorrowland and took a ride on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. After hearing about the changes they made to the spiel, we were all interested to see what it was like. We were pretty disappointed with it, and I think we all agreed (well, at least Dad and me), that the old one was better.

By the time we got off the TTA, we decided to head back to the hub for the street parade. We picked a spot by the curb, and waited for it to start. Right on time at 12:30, the music started up and the floats made their way down Main Street toward us. I loved all of the floats – they were so colorful and festive!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6370.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6371.jpg

By the way, in the pictures, you can tell that the clouds cleared up and the weather inproved as the morning went on. Look how blue the sky was in the picture with Mickey as opposed to the picture of me on the Speedway. What a difference. <3 Anyway, after the street parade, we decided that we were ready to call it a morning. So we made our way out of the park and took a bus back to the Boardwalk. We did not spend too much time there, though, before heading out again. After all, we had a fun and exciting afternoon ahead of us!

Coming up next: Secret Agents, Acrobats, and Fireworks

wdwgirl03
03-30-2010, 04:49 PM
And did you tell everyone where you got Steve from?! :rolleyes1

Acrobats? Hmm, I don't think I know about this...that is going to be interesting!

wisblue
03-31-2010, 07:48 AM
One quick correction to your report. There were not EMH at the MK that morning, so we didn't leave the Boardwalk until about 8:15 to be there for the 9 AM opening. It's just as well becuase it rained like crazy from about 6:30 to 7:15 and there were even tornado warnings in some areas not far from Orlando. But the weather forecasters and the radar all told us that the rain would be moving out by 8AM, which it did. And, that was the last rain we saw for the week.

Mickey_Mom
03-31-2010, 08:17 AM
I can't see your pics from work, but your morning sounds great. I can't wait to see Steve! :rotfl2: I'll post again when my internet is back up at home. :thumbsup2

*DisneyDreamer
03-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Quick question I am wondering about. What do I have to do to get this thread moved from the PTR to the TR board?

And did you tell everyone where you got Steve from?! :rolleyes1

Acrobats? Hmm, I don't think I know about this...that is going to be interesting!
Oh yes, Steve was a gift from my awesome older sister. ;)

Ooh, something we didn't tell you about? So you will learn something from this TR! :lmao:

One quick correction to your report. There were not EMH at the MK that morning, so we didn't leave the Boardwalk until about 8:15 to be there for the 9 AM opening. It's just as well becuase it rained like crazy from about 6:30 to 7:15 and there were even tornado warnings in some areas not far from Orlando. But the weather forecasters and the radar all told us that the rain would be moving out by 8AM, which it did. And, that was the last rain we saw for the week.
You're right. I realized that last night while reading through it again. I'm going to go correct it.

I can't see your pics from work, but your morning sounds great. I can't wait to see Steve! :rotfl2: I'll post again when my internet is back up at home. :thumbsup2
I can't wait to hear what you think of Steve. :goodvibes

Mickey_Mom
03-31-2010, 05:33 PM
I introduce you all to Steve, my Marquette bear! Here he is looking oh so cool in his 3-D glasses. :hippie:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6366.jpg

And here’s another picture of Steve from later in the day – posing in front of Cinderella’s Castle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6367.jpg

Oh my gosh I love LOVE IT! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

*DisneyDreamer
04-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Here's the next update!! I'm sorry there aren't too many pictures this time.

Day 2: Monday, January 25, 2010 – Part 2

After a quick break in the room, we headed out for the afternoon. We decided that we would go to EPCOT. So we went out to the Boardwalk and made the short walk over to the International Gateway. As a side note, I just have to say here that the location of the Boardwalk is amazing. It was so nice to be within walking distance of two of the four theme parks. It made getting out of the parks very easy, since we never had to wait for a bus. Anyway, we quickly arrived at the International Gateway, and entered EPCOT. We weren’t quite sure what we going to do there that afternoon, but because Mom loves World Showcase, we thought we might just hang out and walk around there for a while.

On the way in to World Showcase, we passed one of the Kim Possible kiosks. My dad and sisters did a couple KP missions on their August trip, and I thought it sounded like fun. So I made it a must-do on this trip. Since we were right by the kiosk, we decided to get a ticket to do it. The way it works is that you get a FastPass-like ticket that tells you a time and location to report to. It was apparently not too busy in the park that afternoon, because we got a ticket for a 3:30 time to report to the United Kingdom (which was where we were anyway). It was already about 3:15, so the lady at the kiosk decided to just give us our Kimmunicator right then so that we could immediately begin our mission.

After a quick rundown of how to work the Kimmunicator, our mission in the United Kingdom began. I am not going to give away details so as not to spoil the mission for anyone who wishes to do this in the future, but basically we were instructed to search through various shops and parts of the pavilion in order to find clues and complete tasks. It was so much fun! At one point, our mission took us into the little toy shop, where we saw Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. There was not a line to meet them at all, so we decided to take a quick break from our mission and get a picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6372.jpg

Not the greatest picture. My stupid eyes are closed. :/

Anyway, after meeting Pooh and Tigger we completed our United Kingdom mission. Although, even though we stopped one bad guy, there were still a lot of evil-doings going on! Kim asked us if we wanted to help on another mission, and we decided that we would. We had our choice of any of the other pavilions to go to, and we chose Japan. So that would be our next stop. We immediately began heading over there, as we were instructed to do by our Kimmunicator, but along the way made a quick stop in France. We grabbed an ice cream cone as a snack, which we enjoyed while watching a French Chefs performance. Unfortunately, I don’t have any pictures of this, but for those that have no idea what I’m talking about, it was a little show with this guy who built up some chairs and starting climbing up them. Kind of hard to explain, but it was interesting.

After our stop in France, we finally made it to Japan. Dad and I began our Kim Possible mission, while Mom looked around in some of the shops. Now, once again, I don’t want to give away specific details so as not to ruin it for anyone, but after some stops at a bonsai tree and in one of the shops, we completed our mission and freed Japan from the clutches of evil! However, there were still more bad guys out there. At this point, I was having so much fun and was really enjoying the missions, so we decided to take on one more. Because we wanted to continue around all of World Showcase, we chose the mission in China.

We headed over to China, and just like in Japan, I worked on the mission with Dad while Mom looked around. The mission in China took us a while, as it proved to be a bit more challenging than the previous ones. We actually had to get a hint at one point because we could not figure one of the locations out. But eventually we got it, and we completed our mission. :) Although there were still more to do, we decided to call our secret agent job a day, so we turned in our Kimmunicator at the top secret location in China.

After dropping off our Kimmunicator, it was getting close to the time the Dragon Legend acrobats show was scheduled to start. Mom was interested in seeing this, so we found a spot to hang out and we watched the show. All I can say is that it was amazing, and really impressive. The things those people can do with their bodies is crazy. I wish I had taken some pictures, but I didn’t think of it at the time.

After watching the acrobats show, we were getting a bit hungry. We grabbed a quick snack of egg rolls at the Lotus Blossom Cafe before continuing on our way. Because we planned to go to SpectroMagic and Wishes that night, we decided to begin heading towards Future World. We passed by Mexico on the way out, where a Mexican Donald was hanging out. We couldn’t pass him up, so we stopped for a quick picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6374.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6376.jpg

After getting our picture with Donald, we continued through Future World and towards the main gates. We didn’t plan to stop anywhere else, but as we went past Spaceship Earth, we noticed there was absolutely no wait. So we decided to go on. Mom wasn’t interested, though, so she waited outside while Dad and I went on. The best part of this ride is definitely the very end where you can design your own future. So much fun and we got such a kick out of it. On our way out, we also noticed something I had never seen before. While answering the questions on the ride, they ask you where you are from. I didn’t know what this was for right away, but on the way out, we saw this big board with a world map. On this map, the pictures they take on the ride pop up, and then they zoom towards the place on the map where you are from. It was so cool! So we had to wait around until we saw ourselves come up. :)

After riding Spaceship Earth, we decided to head out. Since we were going to the Magic Kingdom, we went up to the monorail station to catch the monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center. We thought it would be a quick trip, since a monorail came almost immediately, but boy, were we wrong. There was apparently some kind of issue with it, because we sat on the monorail for several minutes, listening to the doors opening and closing over and over again. Now, I like the whole “Please stand clear of the doors…” spiel, but hearing it 20 times gets kind of irritating! Anyway, eventually the doors finally closed for good, and we were on our way.

We finally arrived at the TTC, and we got off the monorail and headed towards the Magic Kingdom express one. Once again, a monorail came right away, so we thought we’d be on our way. Again, this was not the case. There was a problem with this monorail too, so they directed everyone over to the Resort loop. This wouldn’t have been such a big deal, but as it turns out, just as we got on that monorail, the one on the express loop started taking people. It was slightly frustrating, because we had to stop at 2 resorts before getting to the Magic Kingdom, while some people who got there later got on the express line. Also, it turns out that two monorails from that loop got to the MK before we did. :/ But oh well, we still got there, so it turned out to not be a big deal. Just irritating.

Once we finally made it to the Magic Kingdom, we headed in. We didn’t really plan to do anything there, since we had just been there that morning. I did, however, want to try a Dole Whip, so we headed over to Adventureland. After getting my Dole Whip, we went back to Main Street and found a spot to sit and eat while waiting for SpectroMagic. My thoughts on the Dole Whip? It was good, and something different, but not something that I’d need to have all the time.

Before long, it was 7:00, and the lights in the Magic Kingdom dimmed. The music piped in over the sound system, and the parade was beginning. I didn’t take many pictures, since I can’t take night pictures well, but I’ll share one with you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/wavefan082/100_6377.jpg

After SpectroMagic, we had about 40 minutes until Wishes started. We spent this time looking through a couple shops on Main Street, and also relaxing on the balcony outside Tony’s. Then, at about 7:50, we went to try and find a good spot to watch the fireworks. The show did not start on time (about 10 minutes late), but we all still enjoyed it. I love Disney World fireworks shows, mostly because I love the music. That’s what makes Disney so special. :)

After Wishes, we joined the crowd of guests leaving the MK. While of course fun, it had been a long day, so we ready to go back to the hotel. It had obviously been a tiring day for a lot of other people as well, because once on the bus, we noticed some people falling asleep. I guess that’s what Disney World does to you!

Once back at the hotel, we called it a night, while looking forward to what the next day would bring us.

Coming up next: A safari, a mountain expedition, and a trip back in time

wdwgirl03
04-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Aww I wish you had pictures of the acrobats too! Dad was saying how they were pretty cool.

I had to go back and reread, I thought Pooh and Tigger were part of the mission. :rotfl: I was like we didn't have Pooh and Tigger when we did it!

Mickey_Mom
04-17-2010, 12:24 PM
First of all.... Happy Birthday! :cake:

What a full day you had! I'm envious of your park hopping.... I always consider it when getting our park tickets, but I always end up going the one park a day route. :rolleyes:

I loved the Kim Possible missions! We did China too and it definately took us into a few sections of the pavillion we hadn't seen before. I think we needed a hint in there too. :laughing:

jwwi
04-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Happy Birthday. Had to catch back up with your TR. I love how you started at MK, then went to Epcot then back to MK for parade and Wishes. I like your mascot bear too. I am enjoying your trip report, the KP missions sound fun, maybe I will have to try it.

brookelizabeth
05-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I have been off the DIS, so I just read your last few updates. THAT VIEW! :cloud9: Absolutely beautiful! I can imagine just sitting on that balcony, soaking in the sun and watching everything going on. So, so peaceful.

What a lovely way to end the day - Spectro and Wishes. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

RachelNinja
05-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Wow, you were able to do 3 KP missions! I was hoping that we'd get that prompt since I had read about it on some TRs, but I guess because it was so crowded, we were told to return it right away. I'm hoping to get to do more next time. It was funny because we'd end up watching other people doing their missions just so we could see the effects.

wdwgirl03
05-21-2010, 06:45 AM
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

brookelizabeth
07-01-2010, 11:47 PM
:surfweb:

:goodvibes

wdwgirl03
07-02-2010, 06:43 AM
Sadly I think this TR is dead. Come on Claire, you need to finish it!

*DisneyDreamer
07-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Wow, I have a couple recent replies to this? lol

If you really want me to finish, I'll try. I don't know how much I remember since it's been 5 months since the trip. :lmao:

wisblue
07-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Wow, I have a couple recent replies to this? lol

If you really want me to finish, I'll try. I don't know how much I remember since it's been 5 months since the trip. :lmao:

I can help. You don't have to go into too much detail.

Mickey_Mom
07-02-2010, 08:35 PM
If you really want me to finish, I'll try.

:thumbsup2

brookelizabeth
07-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Try, try! Even if you just post pics and what little you remember, that's good enough! :goodvibes