PDA

View Full Version : Car Rentals

dorazio8
06-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has any car rental codes for alamo, budget or avis, car rentals seem to be sooo expensive in orlando for september, i would have thought they would be really cheap.
Thanks for your help
Kim

Goofy4
06-26-2009, 04:11 PM
Budget and National prices came way down as our June trip approached. Budget's prices changed daily (up and down) the last 3 weeks. I finally grabbed a 'last-minute' deal from National 5 or 6 days out. I believe that was an e-mail offer.

Next time I plan on grabbing a 'pretty good' deal and holding it as I look for other deals -- I cut it a little too close this time.

semo233
06-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Check out these two websites

rentalcarscode.com

Carrentalsavers.com

and don't forget to check with ebates or cashbaq

mnrose
06-26-2009, 09:59 PM
That's what I do anyway. And, always 7-10 days before I leave on the trip. So far, this strategy has never failed me. Our most recent trip, I paid less than $20 a day (including all taxes and fees) per day. A bargain! This was a mid-sized car through national. The cheapest price at the same time on their website or any other was double that. I'd never do it any other way.

fac
06-27-2009, 01:43 AM
not that I know any better, I have been checking the transportation board.

For my trip in July, it seems that the better rates are from dollars using OOAG and avis using AWD# K199060 from Orlando Convention and Visitor Bureau...