PDA

View Full Version : Angel Food Ministries

Boardwalk Gal
06-25-2009, 11:37 PM
I was thinking of buying next month food from them. I was looking at the menu and it looks pretty good for a good price. I never use them before.

Has anyone ever bought food from them?? I want to make sure food is fresh and all. Any praises?? Complaints??

Thanks!!!:goodvibes

disneymarie
06-26-2009, 12:39 AM
:surfweb:I am taking a look for this months menu. Personally I feel the veggies and fruits are great deal. There are some that say you can buy musch of the items at Aldies or on sale just as well.

for the cost I am going to do it for one thing, it will be a precurser to meal planning and keep DH out of the store doing impulse buying.

There are a few more threads we posted about the foods and experiences if you know how to do the "search this forum" feature.

I think it is one of those things where you try it once, you get your money's worth anyway, and see if it is something that you are comfortable with.
Going to check the menu for this month now.
di

Belle0101
06-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Being the frugal person that I am :rolleyes1I noticed that if your order online there is a $1 fee, saves the gas money you would use in driving and, there's a line for a coupon code!

Has anyone ever found a coupon code?

ETA: I searched around a bit and found this one, "10sig98". There was no expiration date listed but it might be worth trying. It gives you 10% off a signature box.

kittychatalot
06-26-2009, 06:32 AM
I love AFM and I am a picky eater. Me and the hubby buy once every two to three months because we cannot eat the food that fast just being the two of us. actually, I am helping to cater a friends wedding with food from it in July! That code does work btw so it kind of counteracts the $1 fee since you can only use the code online!

Boardwalk Gal
06-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Ok thanks all, i am going to give a try in July. THe menu is appealing me for that month. By the way, the church i am getting at does not do online ordering. Can i still use the coupon if not ordering online???