PDA

View Full Version : BWV vacuum

Luvdisney
06-25-2009, 08:25 PM
Anyone know if the vacuum in the BWV 1 bdr has a hose? We are packing and using space bags, but I was wondering how I we can suck the air out of the space bags when we leave to come home?

Chuck S
06-25-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm pretty sure all DVC units have a standard commercial upright, no attachment hoses.

Deb & Bill
06-25-2009, 08:50 PM
That's what we found, Chuck. No attachments. OP, you'll need to use the non-vacuum type that you roll or squeeze out the air.

DIZNYCHERYL
06-25-2009, 10:04 PM
We stayed in a 1 bedroom at BWV in May and had the upright with the detachable hose. We sucked the air out of two spacesaver bags, one left behind in our Owners Locker :lovestruc and one in our luggage! We have stayed in a 1 bedroom or studio at BWV three times a year for 4 years now and have always had an upright with a hose, maybe we have just been lucky. :confused3

Barrister
06-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Anyone know if the vacuum in the BWV 1 bdr has a hose? We are packing and using space bags, but I was wondering how I we can suck the air out of the space bags when we leave to come home?

Just got back from BWV and yes our 2 Bedroom had a vacum with a hose for space bags. We used 3. One for the owner's locker and 2 for our suitcases.