PDA

View Full Version : Need Donald's Safari Breakfast ARD Help Quick!

phill369
06-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Alright, I'm panicking...I've been waiting for a couple days to score a ADR for this breakfast on 7/3...suddenly 9:20, 9:40 and 11:30 have all popped up! It'll be just me & DBF, and I can't get a hold of him to make a decision! Would we be happier taking one of the 9 a.m. spots when we first arrive, or should we do a couple of rides first, then head over? Ah!!! We have a Cali Grill ADR that night, so a filling breakfast and then lunch snacks will be perfect...I just need to pick a time! :eek: :confused:

Tinker'n'Fun
06-25-2009, 03:04 PM
9:40 - rope drop, one ride and a set of fast pass - consider it brunch, maybe share a C/S later in the day, enjoy your dinner.

phill369
06-25-2009, 03:15 PM
9:40 - rope drop, one ride and a set of fast pass - consider it brunch, maybe share a C/S later in the day, enjoy your dinner.

Thank you!! I got a hold of DBF and he agreed with you, so we are all set! I'm so excited! :woohoo:

SPOERLX3
06-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Alright, I'm panicking...I've been waiting for a couple days to score a ADR for this breakfast on 7/3...suddenly 9:20, 9:40 and 11:30 have all popped up! It'll be just me & DBF, and I can't get a hold of him to make a decision! Would we be happier taking one of the 9 a.m. spots when we first arrive, or should we do a couple of rides first, then head over? Ah!!! We have a Cali Grill ADR that night, so a filling breakfast and then lunch snacks will be perfect...I just need to pick a time! :eek: :confused:

Do you want breakfast or lunch?
Personally, I would choose one of the breakfast times, 20 minutes isn't a big difference, but I agree, I would probably go with the 9:40 and do rope drop at K Safari since it is close to TH and then over for breakfast. Or rope drop at EE, pass by K Safari, grab a fast pass, then over to TH for breakfast. I definitely LOVE the breakfast:cloud9:, not the lunch so much:sad2: