PDA

View Full Version : Chilly's Very Own Fairytale - Pre Trip Report - **** AND I'm off****

Chilly
06-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Cast Members:

:bride:Claire 28 Obsessive mad disney lover

:groom: Mike 28 Does whatever I tell him

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p183/Chilly80/Sept%202007/MagicKingdom.jpg
and a supporting cast of thousands, well 10 hopefully, but more about them later.

Background
Rewind to our 2007 trip, while we were there we celebrated our 7 year anniversary, the 7 year itch took hold and we both agreed it was time to decide on when we were getting married as time was rushing by. During a romantic walk along the Poly beach we decided that a WDW wedding was just the ticket and Christmas 2009 the perfect date. We return home from the holiday with a plan in place but not actually engaged. DF told me afterwards he nearly proposed on the last night at the Cali Grill as it was very romantic. Fast Forward to our trip to DLRP last year when finally on the last day he popped the question on the balcony of the Castle.

Over the past year our wedding plans have chopped and changed a lot and the full saga is in my wedding PJ (link in signature) and even though we are now just 6 months out it could still change again.

The Plan
We fly out 6 months today on Christmas Day, the best ever Christmas present, from Gatwick with Virgin. We are booked into the Poly for our first 9 nights. Then on 3rd Jan we depart on the Disney Wonder for a 4 night cruise in a Cat 7 stateroom. Before returning to dry land and a further 9 nights in the AKL with a Savannah view. So 22 nights in total with one further treat, our Wedding night will be spent at the GF in a deluxe concierge king room.

Supporting Cast
Joining us will be:
Heather & Dave - my Mum and Step Dad, they fly in on Boxing Day for 8 nights staying at Coronado Springs, they then join a cruise for 7 nights
Peter - my Dad, he flys in on the same flight as my Mum and is staying at the Regal Sun resort at DTD for 5 nights
Pam & John - Mike's parents fly in on December 28th for 6 nights and are staying at the Comfort Inn (LBV) before going on a 7 night cruise
Andrew & Sarah - Mike's brother has not booked yet as he is waiting to see if his girlfriend can come as Sarah is a Virgin flight attendant and won't know till nearer the time if she can have the time off or request the Orlando flight
Russ & Becca - our Best Man & bridesmaid have also not booked due to work/money issues but are hoping to come for 10 nights
Andy - our last guess is a friend of ours, its anyone's guess if he'll come or not...

To be continued...

Goofysmate
06-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Great start Claire, :thumbsup2
It all sound very romantic spending your wedding night in GF :hug:
I do hope all your guess can make it

jen_uk
06-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Wow! :cool1: That sounds like an absolutely amazing trip!! :banana::banana::banana: Looking forward to hearing more :thumbsup2

darthtatty
06-25-2009, 06:46 AM
great start claire, ur plans sound fab :cloud9:

natalielongstaff
06-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Claire you forgot to mention your fabulous disney bridesmaids ;) my lime green frock is on order !

irongirlof12
06-25-2009, 12:45 PM
what amazing plans you have made so far.

Kinda weird but I have stayed at all off the hotels that you guests have picked ( regal sun used to be Grosvenor.):yay:

gemmybear83
06-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Yeahy you have started your pre-trip report! I'm really looking forward to this report (and not only for the disney wedding hints and tips hehe!):goodvibes

Chilly
06-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Claire you forgot to mention your fabulous disney bridesmaids ;) my lime green frock is on order !

How could I forget :p

mandymouse
06-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Great plans Claire, you're going to have an amazing time

I can't wait to see your wedding photos http://bestsmileys.com/wedding/6.gif

natalielongstaff
06-25-2009, 03:24 PM
How could I forget :p

:lmao: good girl !

Chilly
06-25-2009, 03:26 PM
This plan has changed more times than I've had hot dinners and is dependent on getting ADRs, seeing the Dec/Jan hours and when everyone ends up coming but it'll be something like this...

Dec 24th Have a lie in, have my hair done, finish packing, take train to Gatwick, Twilight check in, sleep at Hilton

Dec 25th Hopefully an uneventful flight to MCO keeping my wedding dress in my sight at all times, pick up car and drive to the Poly, throw suitcases into room and leg over to MK to spend the rest of Christmas Day in the most Magical Place on Earth

Dec 26th DTD and maybe a Mall on the agenda for today, then we'll say hello to my parents who all arive today, relaxing back at the Poly before meeting taking my Dad out for a meal at Raglan Road

Dec 27th This morning we'll invite my Mum and Step Dad over to the Poly for breakfast at Kona Cafe (my Dad will be at Church and will have to amuse himself for the rest of the day) then Mike and Dave will head to the golf course while I have my hair and make up trial, then my Mum and I will go over to the GF for a Mani/Pedi. The evening will hopefully be spent at DHS seeing the lights and having the Fantasmic Dinner Package (fingers crossed its on tonight)

Dec 28th My Birthday, Mike is planning something for today as a surprise but hopefully we'll start the day with Breakfast at Chef Mickeys. If Fantasmic wasn't on last night that'll be the plan for this evening, or we may eat at the Wispering Canyon, Mike's parents arrive today so we'll need to squeeze in saying hello to them if possible

Dec 29th Full day at Epcot with hopefully a meal at Le Cellier at some point and ending the day with Illuminations

Dec 30th THE WEDDING DAY

Dec 31st AK today, my Dad leaves in the afternoon, hopefully we'll be able book the Cali Grill and will see in the midnight fireworks from the beach

Jan 1st I'm leaving this day free for people to do whatever they want, will be trying for an ADR at Boma in the evening

Jan 2nd Magic Kingdom will be rounding off the first part of the trip with a Meal at Ohana in the evening

Jan 3rd Both our parents and ourselves all head off on cruises

Jan 4th Nassau Day

Jan 5th Castaway Cay Day

Jan 6th Day at Sea

Jan 7th Back to dry land and checking into the AKL

From here we have no plans so far, we'll have one day at Universal and IoA and a trip to some Malls. Don't plan to book many ADRs as we'll just be going with the flow.

gemmybear83
06-25-2009, 04:45 PM
It sounds an amazing trip Claire :goodvibes

Snowy-girls
06-26-2009, 04:43 AM
Your wedding plans sound fantastic Claire,are your nerves setting in yet,surely it must be just pure excitement to be getting married in WDW :worship:.x.

Chilly
06-26-2009, 04:59 AM
Great start Claire, :thumbsup2
It all sound very romantic spending your wedding night in GF :hug:
I do hope all your guess can make it

I hope so to.

I am really looking forward to seeing what the GF is like.

Wow! :cool1: That sounds like an absolutely amazing trip!! :banana::banana::banana: Looking forward to hearing more :thumbsup2

I hope it lives up to expectation.

great start claire, ur plans sound fab :cloud9:

They've changed so many times i'm glad to have a plan now

what amazing plans you have made so far.

Kinda weird but I have stayed at all off the hotels that you guests have picked ( regal sun used to be Grosvenor.):yay:

How funny

Yeahy you have started your pre-trip report! I'm really looking forward to this report (and not only for the disney wedding hints and tips hehe!):goodvibes

I shall be sure to do vendor reviews and hints and tips for you

Great plans Claire, you're going to have an amazing time

I can't wait to see your wedding photos http://bestsmileys.com/wedding/6.gif

Really excited about the photos

It sounds an amazing trip Claire :goodvibes

I can't wait

Your wedding plans sound fantastic Claire,are your nerves setting in yet,surely it must be just pure excitement to be getting married in WDW :worship:.x.

Not wedding nerves but nerves that everyone will make it and have a good time

natalielongstaff
06-26-2009, 11:09 AM
it sounds like an amazing trip hun, im soo excited for you both xx

SusanEllen
06-26-2009, 11:46 AM
What a great way to end one year and begin the next--very symbolic for the big changes in your life. Your plans sound fabulous. I wanted to reply so that I'd get a notice each time you've added something new, which I bet you do as the time grows closer.

Chilly
06-26-2009, 03:24 PM
it sounds like an amazing trip hun, im soo excited for you both xx

Thanks Nat :hug:

What a great way to end one year and begin the next--very symbolic for the big changes in your life. Your plans sound fabulous. I wanted to reply so that I'd get a notice each time you've added something new, which I bet you do as the time grows closer.

I had wanted to get married on NYE but knew that would be popular and i'd have less choice which was why I picked the 30th instead.

I will add another update next week with details of the wedding day after I get a couple of things confirmed on Tuesday.

Pegasus928
06-27-2009, 03:46 AM
Wow that does sound like a fantastic and memory filled trip in the making.
Fingers crossed that everything goes to plan and you get everyone there that you want.

jockey
06-27-2009, 03:50 AM
Your plans sound great. Disney do fab wedding, I too am a Disney bride, we got married there in Dec 2000:bride:

suzycute
06-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Thanks for sharing your plans for your amazing trip - can't wait to read all about it when you return :thumbsup2

Lizzybear
06-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Ooh sounds like your plans are really coming together now, i'm sure you'll have an amazing holiday/wedding/honeymoon... Can't wait to read about it :)

CustardTart
06-28-2009, 02:12 PM
I can't believe how fast this year is racing by, Claire!!! Not long now and it sounds like such a magical wedding and honeymoon you have planned... :cloud9: I can't wait to read all about it but really...

...I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

raph_b
06-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Sounds like such a lovely trip :)

A wedding, the GF and the Cali Grill all in the space of 2 days?! Sounds amazing!!! :thumbsup2

Any chance of an invite :rolleyes1

Chilly
06-30-2009, 07:53 AM
Wow that does sound like a fantastic and memory filled trip in the making.
Fingers crossed that everything goes to plan and you get everyone there that you want.

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, everything crossed.

Your plans sound great. Disney do fab wedding, I too am a Disney bride, we got married there in Dec 2000:bride:

Did you do a wedding trip report?

Thanks for sharing your plans for your amazing trip - can't wait to read all about it when you return :thumbsup2

Thanks.

Ooh sounds like your plans are really coming together now, i'm sure you'll have an amazing holiday/wedding/honeymoon... Can't wait to read about it :)

Thanks.

I can't believe how fast this year is racing by, Claire!!! Not long now and it sounds like such a magical wedding and honeymoon you have planned... :cloud9: I can't wait to read all about it but really...

...I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I know it is going quickly but it also seems ages away.

Sounds like such a lovely trip :)

A wedding, the GF and the Cali Grill all in the space of 2 days?! Sounds amazing!!! :thumbsup2

Any chance of an invite :rolleyes1

I'm expecting lots of DIS crashers so join the club!

Chilly
06-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Hopefully the big day will progress as follows:

0900>1000 Mike and I enjoy a quiet breakfast together

1000>1300 Hair and Make Up

1300>1430 Pre-Wedding Photos and my Grand Entrance in Cinderella's Carriage

1430>1500 Ceremony

1500>1530 Post Wedding Photos

1530>1600 Cake Cutting, first dance and Father of the Bride Speech

1600>1800 Reception in the Key West Room at the GF Convention Centre

1800>2000 Short break, guests can return to their hotel or retire to Mizner's Lounge for a drink, DF and I will check into our room at the GF and enjoy some time to ourselves

2000>2100 Dessert Party at Sago Cay Point to watch Wishes

That will be the end of the Wedding, guests can then do as they please, I am hoping to stay awake long enough to watch the test of the NYE fireworks from our room just Mike and I.

Snowy-girls
07-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Sounds lovely,hope all goes well.Can't wait too se a pic of you in Cinderella's Carriage.x.

Tammy Stringer
07-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Wow it all sounds wonderful Claire. Can't wait to read all about it afterwards

Tammy

tony64
07-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi Claire
Will you be changing your user name or keeping the hilly bit????? :goodvibes
Sounds like you will have a fantastic day, fairytale wedding in the making.

natalielongstaff
07-01-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm expecting lots of DIS crashers so join the club!

:lmao:

Chilly
07-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Sounds lovely,hope all goes well.Can't wait too se a pic of you in Cinderella's Carriage.x.

I'm very excited about the Carriage.

Wow it all sounds wonderful Claire. Can't wait to read all about it afterwards

Tammy

Thanks Tam

Hi Claire
Will you be changing your user name or keeping the hilly bit????? :goodvibes
Sounds like you will have a fantastic day, fairytale wedding in the making.

Isn't it against the rules to change your name! Wouldn't want Deb and Mandy to tell me off!

:lmao:

Here's your BM dress Nat...

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p183/Chilly80/lime_green_340x490.jpg

natalielongstaff
07-02-2009, 03:26 AM
now that is just fabulous Claire ! :rotfl2:

Chilly
07-02-2009, 03:56 AM
now that is just fabulous Claire ! :rotfl2:

Thought that would be to your taste.

tinks_1989
07-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Hello

just seen you have pre trippie oh i am soo excited for you getting married in 6 months :D

that BM dress lol

fizz13
07-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi Claire,
just seen this and wow!! so excited for you, it really is like a dream, and my jaw dropped when i saw Cinderella's carriage:scared1: You are going to have the most incredible day and trip, you lucky lucky girl!

will try and keep my eyes more open for updates and plans:cloud9:

tony64
07-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Not sure if that was a bridesmaid dress or tinkerbell halloween costum Claire.;)

Chilly
07-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Hello

just seen you have pre trippie oh i am soo excited for you getting married in 6 months :D

that BM dress lol

wish it was a bit nearer than 6 months.

Hi Claire,
just seen this and wow!! so excited for you, it really is like a dream, and my jaw dropped when i saw Cinderella's carriage:scared1: You are going to have the most incredible day and trip, you lucky lucky girl!

will try and keep my eyes more open for updates and plans:cloud9:

DF was very nice in letting me have the carriage even though it costs a fortune.

Not sure if that was a bridesmaid dress or tinkerbell halloween costum Claire.;)

I thought she could use it as a halloween costume as well.

Chilly
07-21-2009, 04:31 AM
Well we've heard nothing from our friend Andy so we are presuming he isn't coming, and sadly are best friends who are Best Man and Bridesmaid have had to pull out due to money issues.

That leaves us with 6 definate guests plus maybe DFs Brother's GF.

UKDEB
07-22-2009, 02:48 PM
That's such a shame, Claire. How will you get married without a best man and bridesmaid? I was going to tell you that my own lime green frou-frou was out of mothballs and at the cleaners, but that seems a tad insensitive in the circumstances! :upsidedow

natalielongstaff
07-23-2009, 12:22 PM

I thought she could use it as a halloween costume as well.

Charming !!!!!!

Well we've heard nothing from our friend Andy so we are presuming he isn't coming, and sadly are best friends who are Best Man and Bridesmaid have had to pull out due to money issues.

oh thats such a shame Claire :hug:

Pugsly
07-23-2009, 01:24 PM
It all sounds wonderful, Claire (except of course, the shrinking wedding party sorry to hear that).

Can't wait until the big day - and then can't wait until you return with lots and lots of photos.

Pinky166
07-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear your friends can't make it.

Your plans sound fab, you are going to feel like a real princess arriving in your horse drawn carriage! :love: :bride:

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans.

Chilly
07-24-2009, 07:12 AM
That's such a shame, Claire. How will you get married without a best man and bridesmaid? I was going to tell you that my own lime green frou-frou was out of mothballs and at the cleaners, but that seems a tad insensitive in the circumstances! :upsidedow

You are very welcome Deb to join Nat and Joh in the lovely green dresses, although i'm not sure Joh has agreed yet.

oh thats such a shame Claire :hug:

It's ok I just keep thinking of all the positives.

It all sounds wonderful, Claire (except of course, the shrinking wedding party sorry to hear that).

Can't wait until the big day - and then can't wait until you return with lots and lots of photos.

Thanks Sharon, very excited about the lovely photos I'll get.

Sorry to hear your friends can't make it.

Your plans sound fab, you are going to feel like a real princess arriving in your horse drawn carriage! :love: :bride:

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans.

Princess for a day - my dream come true.

Snowy-girls
07-24-2009, 01:57 PM

Oh Claire,sorry to hear this :hug:.But even so i am sure your day will be the most perfect,beautiful,magical day in the world-as long as there's the 2 of you that's all that matters :hug:.x.

Chilly
07-30-2009, 10:31 AM
i am sure your day will be the most perfect,beautiful,magical day in the world-as long as there's the 2 of you that's all that matters :hug:.x.

totally :thumbsup2

Chilly
07-30-2009, 10:40 AM
:woohoo: 5 months today :cheer2:

Pinky166
07-30-2009, 02:06 PM
:yay: :yay::yay:

It's coming round quickly!

Stephie77
08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
ooo claire-i just found you pre-trippie. i am sorry to hear about your friends and as you know i understand. :hug: you are going to have a beautiful intimate wedding with exactlyy what you and mike want. oh and i will be one of the "Dis Crashers" :laughing: lurking around to see you in your beautiful gown!

Chilly
08-06-2009, 01:59 PM
ooo claire-i just found you pre-trippie. i am sorry to hear about your friends and as you know i understand. :hug: you are going to have a beautiful intimate wedding with exactlyy what you and mike want. oh and i will be one of the "Dis Crashers" :laughing: lurking around to see you in your beautiful gown!

It'll be great to see you!

Pinkprincessmom
08-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi Claire. I'll be cruising with you! :boat:

Your plans sound so exciting. You are getting married on my mom's birthday.

Delboy
08-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Where you spending the wedding night, GF?
Sorry could not work it out!! Not very good with the abbreviations!!

Chilly
08-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi Claire. I'll be cruising with you! :boat:

Your plans sound so exciting. You are getting married on my mom's birthday.

I am really excited about the cruise. Thanks for reading.

Where you spending the wedding night, GF?
Sorry could not work it out!! Not very good with the abbreviations!!

GF - Grand Floridian.

Some of the abbreviations do take a bit of working out.

Ware Bears
08-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Just read this and all I can say is Wow, Wow and Wow :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

figmentfan814
08-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Just subscribing :goodvibes I'm excited to see how your big day turns out. How exciting to have it so close to the new year and to be at Disney during the holidays.

Chilly
08-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Just read this and all I can say is Wow, Wow and Wow :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

Just subscribing :goodvibes I'm excited to see how your big day turns out. How exciting to have it so close to the new year and to be at Disney during the holidays.

Thanks for reading :goodvibes

Chilly
09-22-2009, 03:42 AM
Nearly time for an update, Saturday is ADR day number 1.

Today it is 99 days till the wedding :banana:

mandymouse
09-22-2009, 05:00 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/wedding/8.gif

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm so excited for you Claire

Snowy-girls
09-22-2009, 05:42 AM
Ooohhhhh how exciting :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: .x.

Pegasus928
09-22-2009, 07:14 AM
Good luck with getting all the ADRs that you want :thumbsup2

figmentfan814
09-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Hope you got everything you wanted :cool1:

Snowy-girls
09-24-2009, 04:51 AM
Good Luck with your ADR's :wizard: :wizard: .x.

natalielongstaff
09-24-2009, 08:10 AM
good luck getting your adr's Claire :thumbsup2

Chilly
09-26-2009, 02:15 AM
Booking online ADRs is not working :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Chilly
09-26-2009, 06:45 AM
Just got off the phone with a lovely CM. Got everything I wanted although changed where we are going on NYE as CG was way too expensive so the plan is:

Dec 25th - Fly/Check into Poly/Magic Kingdom

Dec 26th - Ohana for Breakfast/Dinner with my Dad at Raglan Rd

Dec 27th - Breakfast at Kona Cafe with my Mum and Step Dad/Boys play golf/Girls have a day of hair, make-up and spa treatments/Whispering Canyon for dinner

Dec 28th - Birthday surprise/Hollywood Studios in the evening with dinner at 50's Primetime with all my parents

Dec 29th - Epcot all day/Candlelight Prossional show at 8.15pm with Coral Reef for dinner beforehand with whole family

Dec 30th - Wedding Day

Dec 31st - Free Day/Dinner at The Wave, drinks afterwards then watch the fireworks from the beach with both sets of parents

Jan 1st - Animal Kingdom all Day/Boma for dinner with both sets of parents

Jan 2nd - Magic Kingdom all day/Ohana for dinner with both sets of parents

Jan 3rd - Cruising time!

Post Cruise still to be decided.

gemmybear83
09-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Fab ADRS Claire! Glad you got there in the end :goodvibes

mandymouse
09-26-2009, 08:22 AM
I'm so pleased that you managed to get your ADR's done Claire ~ they're looking good ::yes::

Chilly
10-08-2009, 03:57 AM
ADR day 2 tomorrow. Hope it works online this time otherwise I'll have to wait till I get home from work to ring.

Chilly
10-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Online did not work again :confused3 rang when I got home but had not problem getting what I wanted:

Jan 7th - Arrive back from cruise, check into AKL, no plans

Jan 8th - Universal/IOA, meal at CityWalk (this may be dropped if we need to save a bit of cash on the tickets)

Jan 9th - Epcot meal at Teppan Edo

Jan 10th - DHS (Fntasmic 6:30pm) Meal at Jiko

Jan 11th - MK, no meal booked

Jan 12th - Free day

Jan 13th - AK (extra magic evening) Meal at Yak & Yeti

Jan 14th - Free Day

Jan 15th - Chef Mickey's for Breakfast, Mike thinks the afternoon is free but he will actually be doing the Richard Petty Driving Experience which i'm booking for him as a wedding present, Meal at Cali Grill for our last night

Jan 16th - DTD check in then CRT for breakfast, a few rides at MK then fly home

mandymouse
10-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Oh wow Claire, what a lovely surprise for Mike :thumbsup2

Your wedding/honeymoon/cruise and ADR's sound fab. I hope you all have a fantastic time and that we run into you at some point ::yes::

Chilly
10-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh wow Claire, what a lovely surprise for Mike :thumbsup2

Your wedding/honeymoon/cruise and ADR's sound fab. I hope you all have a fantastic time and that we run into you at some point ::yes::

It would be great to see you Mandy, have you started your pre-trippie yet?

natalielongstaff
10-12-2009, 03:36 PM
oh i want to come to your wedding sooooo much :sad2:

craigs bride
10-12-2009, 04:15 PM
cant wait to read more !!!!!

raph_b
10-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Great ADR list :)

This is going to be the best wedding ever!! :)

Chilly
10-15-2009, 05:22 AM
oh i want to come to your wedding sooooo much :sad2:

You'll be there in spirit!

cant wait to read more !!!!!

Have you got any more photos of your wedding?

Great ADR list :)

This is going to be the best wedding ever!! :)

Ah thanks but you should see some of the other Disney weddings, amazing!

Chilly
10-19-2009, 11:13 PM
:woohoo: Just booked Palo Dinner for Night 3 and Palo Brunch for Day 4 :yay:

mandymouse
10-20-2009, 01:14 AM
:woohoo: Just booked Palo Dinner for Night 3 and Palo Brunch for Day 4 :yay:

Lucky you Claire, you know how much we love Palo, you're going to love it :lovestruc

LOL, I see you were up at 5am making your ressies (it's the only time I like to be up that early) ;)

Chilly
10-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Lucky you Claire, you know how much we love Palo, you're going to love it :lovestruc

LOL, I see you were up at 5am making your ressies (it's the only time I like to be up that early) ;)

It was your reviews that made me book it.

I got up at 4:30am but was pretty much awake from about 2:15am with toothache :sad2:

Just booked Mike's surprise! :dance3:

CustardTart
10-20-2009, 03:39 PM
...I got up at 4:30am but was pretty much awake from about 2:15am with toothache :sad2:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I hope that disappears soon - I hate toothache... :sad2: BUT I LOVE PALO!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: So well done and ENJOY!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Chilly
11-05-2009, 09:47 AM
50 days till I fly :cheer2:

Tink2312
11-05-2009, 09:51 AM
50 days till I fly :cheer2:

:dance3:
Wow, you must be getting so excited - not only a WDW holiday, but your wedding too :goodvibes

Sounds like the planning is going well :thumbsup2

Chilly
11-25-2009, 06:52 AM
1 month till we fly!

Just applied to get some free Universal tickets, keep your fingers crossed for me.

In other news we have decided to broadcast the ceremony live on the web so if anyone wants to watch its on December 30th at 7.30pm (2.30pm local time) and the website is:

http://www.stvsweddings.com

User name: blu-ray
Password: magic

irongirlof12
12-08-2009, 01:40 PM
1 month till we fly!

Just applied to get some free Universal tickets, keep your fingers crossed for me.

In other news we have decided to broadcast the ceremony live on the web so if anyone wants to watch its on December 30th at 7.30pm (2.30pm local time) and the website is:

http://www.stvsweddings.com

User name: blu-ray
Password: magic

awesome. Your plans sound magical :lovestruc, not long now !:hug:

Chilly
12-08-2009, 02:55 PM
I got the free Universal tickets :banana:

darthtatty
12-08-2009, 03:58 PM
woohoo lucky you :cool1:

not long to go now.xxx

SerpentQueenClaire
12-09-2009, 08:12 AM
How did you manage to get free tickets for Universal? Lucky you-not a bad wedding present eh!!
:)

Chilly
12-09-2009, 08:16 AM
How did you manage to get free tickets for Universal? Lucky you-not a bad wedding present eh!!
:)

I applied on this link:

http://media.universalorlando.com/contactus/media-request.aspx

natalielongstaff
12-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Great news on the tickets Claire... im hoping to watch your video live :thumbsup2

Chilly
12-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Great news on the tickets Claire... im hoping to watch your video live :thumbsup2

in your lime green dress?

figmentfan814
12-09-2009, 09:11 PM
DH and I are heading down to Orlando tomorrow and have free Universal tickets too :cool1: We got ours through the Super Bowl promotion.

Chilly
12-10-2009, 06:54 AM
DH and I are heading down to Orlando tomorrow and have free Universal tickets too :cool1: We got ours through the Super Bowl promotion.

Have fun!

Chilly
12-16-2009, 04:01 AM
SDD at last!

:banana::banana::banana:

And 2 weeks to the wedding!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

wicket2005
12-16-2009, 05:48 AM
Not long.

xx Big Bad Wolf xx
12-16-2009, 06:15 AM
Claire ~ I hope the weather will be kind to you and that you have a fantastic day. :love:

Elaine (Ware Bears) logged in under my DD's name.

mandymouse
12-16-2009, 07:39 AM
:banana::banana::banana: Yaaay !! It's mine tomorrow Claire :banana::banana::banana:

Chilly
12-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Not long.

Its started to really hit me now.

Claire ~ I hope the weather will be kind to you and that you have a fantastic day. :love:

Elaine (Ware Bears) logged in under my DD's name.

thanks Elaine

:banana::banana::banana: Yaaay !! It's mine tomorrow Claire :banana::banana::banana:

Don't forget to say hi to my Mum!

Latte Lover
12-16-2009, 08:05 AM
You must be so excited, Claire! I hope you have a truly wonderful time. :hug:

Chilly
12-21-2009, 07:08 AM
You must be so excited, Claire! I hope you have a truly wonderful time. :hug:

Thanks Theresa!

SDD to the wedding!!!!!!!

Pinky166
12-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Have a fab time Claire, can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

CustardTart
12-21-2009, 08:35 AM
SDD to the wedding!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Are you nervous at all, Claire??? Or just very excited!!!!

Chilly
12-21-2009, 09:29 AM
:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Are you nervous at all, Claire??? Or just very excited!!!!

I'm nervous about packing, we need another suitcase!

natalielongstaff
12-21-2009, 11:15 AM
soo excited for you both Claire, im hoping to watch online on the big day :thumbsup2

Goofysmate
12-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Have a great trip & best wishes being sent to you both for your wedding day,:hug:
Wishing you both much Happiness for your future, :)
from Jill & Garry

Chilly
12-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Well I've had my hair done, the bags are packed and we've checked in online. Catching the 4.34pm train to Gatwick where we will do Twilight check in and then check into the Hilton.

See you all on Jan 17th 2010!

natalielongstaff
12-24-2009, 11:31 AM
Goodbye hun, I hope you and mike have a truly magical time, im going to try and watch on the big day :hug:

Snowy-girls
12-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Sorry i have'nt been on 'here' for quite a few weeks,but would like to now say

:cheer2: Congratulations To Both Of You :cheer2:

I hope your day was perfection from the start+is still continuing to be wonderful for you both.I wish you luck,health+happiness forever :hug:.x.

irishdancer86
12-31-2009, 07:55 PM
Just came across your report, hope everything went well, sounds like a dream wedding and honeymoon!!! congratulations

natalielongstaff
01-01-2010, 10:24 AM
hope you both had a fab day hun :hug:

mark&sue
01-13-2010, 01:12 PM
hope it was amazing. see you soon

susan

Chilly
01-17-2010, 06:46 AM
I'm home!

I will get going on the trip report asap.

CustardTart
01-17-2010, 07:48 AM
I'm home!

Looking forward to it, Claire... xxx
PS: Lovely to have you home... :hug:

tony64
01-17-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm home!

Can't wait. Hope it was really magical for you both. :hug:

mandymouse
01-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Welcome home missus, I can't wait to hear all about it xx

gemmybear83
01-17-2010, 09:18 AM
I'm home!

Yeahy!!! I can't wait to hear all about it xxxxx

natalielongstaff
01-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Soooo lookin forward to reading this one :thumbsup2

Jets fan
01-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Was wondering when you were back. Congrats and welcome back, really looking forward to your report.

Tina

thelittlemermaid83
01-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Love your new tag hun!

Welcome back