PDA

View Full Version : Hershey waterpark (boardwalk)

npmommie
06-24-2009, 12:30 PM
I asked this on the Giant/hersheypark ticket thread but figured I would make a separate thread
has anyone been to the waterpark at hershey? is it included in the regular park ticket you buy?

thumpery
06-24-2009, 01:05 PM
We were just there a few weeks ago. The boardwalk is great! Yes, the ticket prices includes it. Have fun - we did! :)

micheleq
06-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Yes! As is your admission to Zoo America at Hershey. Unless the tickets from Giant are different for that promotion, but I doubt it as you can't buy admission to just the waterpark at the gate at Hershey.

I went to Hershey last year with DD4 and my cousin and her son. Lots of fun. Hoping to go back the end of this summer with DH and both DDs if we can swing it!

disny_luvr
06-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Have fun at the Boardwalk! We have season passes to Hersheypark and my boys love going to the Boardwalk to play in the water. If going later in the summer, I'd plan on heading to the Boardwalk shortly after Hersheypark opens, as seats get taken quickly. I'm not sure how many days you are planning on visiting the Park, but you may want to think about planning for two days. I think you can easily spend a whole day at the Boardwalk and now the new SEAquel area.

mla1977
06-24-2009, 06:19 PM
The Boardwalk is a "land" in HersheyPark. It is not separate from the Park. Zoo America is separate, but you can visit it with you Park ticket. I think you can visit ZooAmerica separate from the park too.

PaulaSue
06-25-2009, 12:55 AM
Have fun at the Boardwalk! We have season passes to Hersheypark and my boys love going to the Boardwalk to play in the water. If going later in the summer, I'd plan on heading to the Boardwalk shortly after Hersheypark opens, as seats get taken quickly. I'm not sure how many days you are planning on visiting the Park, but you may want to think about planning for two days. I think you can easily spend a whole day at the Boardwalk and now the new SEAquel area.

Ditto! (we have passes too)

Don't forget the water section closes at 6 pm so plan well. They have lockers that you rent for the whole day so you stuff is safe and you can get in them as often as needed.

Halbleib1
06-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Sorry double post!

Halbleib1
06-25-2009, 01:08 AM
No matter where you buy your tickets for Hersheypark at you always get free entrance to zoo america from the hersheypark bridge inside the park. Just be sure to get your hand stamped so that you can come back into Hersheypark after visiting zoo america. If you try to go to Zoo America first you will have to pay to get in. As others have said the waterpark is a "land" inside the park and not gated off in any way. It is not like Dorney Park where they gate off their water park from the main park. June15-Closing in Sept. the waterpark is open until 8pm.

AnnaS
06-25-2009, 06:28 AM
Is the new waterpark section recommended for everyone or is it more for younger kids. My neighbor and I were just talking about it. I have not been there since the Boardwalk opened.

Halbleib1
06-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Is the new waterpark section recommended for everyone or is it more for younger kids. My neighbor and I were just talking about it. I have not been there since the Boardwalk opened.

It is for everyone. They even have play areas for babies and toddlers that are too short to go on the water slides. They can even go into the wave pool and lazy river with a life jacket on. If you do not like water slides you can use the wave pool and lazy river as well as the east coast water works fountains to get cooled off.