PDA

View Full Version : Ways to make money online besides ExpoTV

Tinkmom75
06-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Hello,
I do not like the way Expotv is doing there videos right now. I hardly qualify for any assignments so I'm just earning the $25 for one video and the pay per play. Do any of you know other ways to earn about $100 to $200 online. I saw something on TV about getting paid to take surveys. Has anyone done this. My kids to Kidzeyes and they get there checks. Is there anything like that for adults?

cglaura
06-24-2009, 12:43 PM
There are some ideas on the Disney Rewards Board here.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

I personally use Sunshine Rewards and Cashduck. Some MyPoints. I also do MySurveys and Pincone Research, those are slower random ones though, where you test products or product concepts.

What timeframe are you looking to earn $100 - $200. Just for your trip or per month? I think per month you'd have to devote alot of time. But if you are just looking for some extra for a trip, it is easy to just sneak in the time when you can.

I earn around $75 / month. Give or take, some months are slower, some are booming. It depends on what surveys are out there and if I have the demographics they are looking for. You also can get cashback for shopping thru their links, so I get a very little that way, I don't shop much though.

But it all adds up. In a little over a year I have around $1,400 for our trip. My goal is to pay for the entire thing thru survey rewards. I have a travel budget / savings account, so I can go regardless, but I just want to see if I can do it. I'm on a personal mission!

Tinkmom75
06-24-2009, 01:00 PM
Any amount would really be fine. You get cash right? You don't have to shop. Do they send it to a paypal acct or something? How long does it take to earn $75? Thanks for the suggestions.

cglaura
06-24-2009, 01:27 PM
You can get cash to a paypal, I've never used it though. I just get Disney Dollars or gift cards, or some other cards....I cashed out for Home Depot a couple of years ago which painted the inside of my house & new window treatments & bath fixtures.

How fast you can earn $75 is really hard to judge. But, when you first start, you have to be a member for 45 days before you can cashout. So at least 45 days.

If you are just starting out I suggest joining Sunshine Rewards only. They have a fantastic forum to help you get started.

Two main things: Get a new email address from gmail or something. You tend to get spam from some of the offers.

Make sure your browser is set to accept all cookies.

My "bread & butter" are the Greenfield Daily Surveys, OTX/Amp surveys and YourThoughtCounts surveys. I try for these just about every day. If it says no surveys are available, you can come back later in the day to try again. It is one survey from each section, not one try, per day. Just always use your same name/email/demo etc. These don't generate any spam.

You will also see "freebie" offers. These are the kind that will generate spam (why you want a new email just for surveys, don't use your daily personal one!). They will be $0.15 up to around $1.75 per offer. You enter your info and look at offers they list. You can select yes/no to see more info, and continue on thru a bunch of pages to the end. Basically they are paying you for your time / contact info in an effort to show you their additional offers. You do not have to sign up or pay for anything else to get the initial freebie amount though.

Again, I know it all sounds confusing but once you get the hang of it it really is easy. There is a new member thread at sunshine as well as alot of good stickies. I'd read them first.

I have one email for the daily surveys, and I use few gmail for the freebies.

ZiPaD3doDAH
06-24-2009, 02:11 PM
there is mypoints.com

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=50812

Shir Kahn
06-24-2009, 04:01 PM
A lot of these offers don't extend to Canadians, but there are a few that are working fairly well. Basically you just have to keep clicking on the offers and surveys to find out which ones are ok for us. :confused3

mjhd
06-24-2009, 06:12 PM
There are some ideas on the Disney Rewards Board here.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

I personally use Sunshine Rewards and Cashduck. Some MyPoints. I also do MySurveys and Pincone Research, those are slower random ones though, where you test products or product concepts.

Oooh!!! I didn't know CashDuck was back! I made some good money there back in the day. Off to check it out!

Kathymcbain
06-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Hello,
I do not like the way Expotv is doing there videos right now. I hardly qualify for any assignments so I'm just earning the $25 for one video and the pay per play. Do any of you know other ways to earn about $100 to $200 online. I saw something on TV about getting paid to take surveys. Has anyone done this. My kids to Kidzeyes and they get there checks. Is there anything like that for adults?

There are lots of ways to make money online....

If you like to write, there are lots of opportunities. You can sign up for eHow for free. Then, you write how-to articles and get a portion of the revenue. I've written about 400 articles for them and I get about 300 a month right now. The cool thing is that I've been in the process of moving and haven't had time to write, but the articles I wrote a long time ago still earn money.

You can also sign up to write articles for places like Demand Studios, where you will get paid a per article price (one time), and then a smaller amount for all of the views your articles get.

There is a new site that you can apply to be a writer for called Examiner.com. You choose your city or general area and you can see all of the open areas. Then apply to write for them. I don't write for them, but I know some other freelancers that are making pretty decent money with them.

If you are looking for an actual work at home job, there are a lot of call center type jobs out there. I work for a company called Arise - they are looking for people who have a Mac right now. They are completely legit, but you have to have your own LLC. Basically you either take customer service calls or chats for well known companies and get paid per minute you are on the phone or per hour...

Other call centers that hire at home employees are LiveOps, West At Home, Cloud 10, Alpine Access, Working Solutions.

If you have questions about the call centers, let me know or PM me - I've worked for a few of them and still do, so I can give you information if you'd like about who's good, who's not, the application process, etc.

If you like researching stuff on the internet, you can work for places like ChaCha or KGB - but you won't get paid very much. People send questions from their cell phones and you answer them. But they only pay between 10 - 22 cents per question...