PDA

View Full Version : 90% off from Tracy Porter

aestapa
06-24-2009, 08:57 AM
OK...I love Tracy Porter ( www.tracyporter.com ) Her style has that upscale bohemian chic, but $300 for a shirt or jacket is just not realistic. I subscribe to her email just so I can lust after the clothes...and figure out a way to make something similar on my own!! ;)

So, I was so thrilled when I got an email for a "super secret sale" yesterday. With the code CLEARANCE40, you get an extra 40% off all clearance items. I scored $1432 worth of clothing for $147!!

wdw_dine_junkie
06-24-2009, 10:32 AM
How do the sizes run?

aestapa
06-24-2009, 11:03 AM
How do the sizes run?

Not sure...They seem to measure out a bit on the larger size based on the size charts. This is my first time ordering since the prices are normally so astronomical! I run about an 8 top...so I ordered a medium. Everything should arrive tomorrow, so I can let you know then. :)

pixiewings71
06-24-2009, 11:18 AM
WOW!!!!! Congrats on such a GREAT Deal!!!!

gk90
06-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Great deals! Thanks for the coupon code, do you know whether there's an expiration date?
I'm thinking of a couple of tops for myself and also forwarded it to my sister--more her style than mine. There were a couple of outfits I loved but I don't think I'm brave enough to wear them.
About the fit--I saw one of the tunics on ebay, the seller said that it was a 14 but felt more like a 12 to her. Let us know how they feel.

Halloweenqueen
06-24-2009, 04:34 PM
An XL is said to be a size 12. Ouch. Wish I could fit into the stuff, but I'm a 14-16 on a good day.

aestapa
06-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Ok...my order arrived today and I wanted to answer a couple of questions. I received yet another email for the sale today and it expires 6/28.

I am about a 6 - 8 top in Ann Taylor, and I ordered a M (6-8) from Tracy Porter. Everything fits really well except the green trench. It is small...more 6 than 8. But that's OK...I'm also doing the Losing Weight for Mickey board, so hopefully it will fit perfectly before its actually cold enough here to wear it.

Now that I have seen the quality of these pieces and the fit...I'm off to see what else I can find. I hope this helps someone out there!! Happy Shopping!! :cool1:

Disneychix
06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Not really my style but the look of the website is great! I enjoyed the many pictures and different shots there is of each item.

Glad you scored!!!

gk90
07-21-2009, 03:18 PM
They still have a number of lovely items on clearance and a 30% off code right on the website. I ordered a few weeks ago and the code was 50% off! I got 3 tops, was going to get 2 of the same, one for myself and 1 for my sister but I'm glad I didn't because they are gorgeous and good quality but run small. I never wear anything larger than an 8 for a top but the sleeves of the M 6/8 are tight on me!