PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know about the Superbowl contest tickets from Universal

patsal
06-24-2009, 08:06 AM
I am at work and don't have my contest voucher with me. I am thinking about shaking things up a bit and using the free ticket that I won, but I do not remember what kind of ticket it is--is it one day one park, one day both parks or the 2 day 2 parks or the good for whatever park for 7 consecutive days? I ask since I have to purchase three more tickets and I don't want to order the wrong things!

Trying to change things up for my 17 yo DS who is bored with WDW--I know I can't believe it either, but I guess it happens--always one weirdo in the family I guess!:rotfl:

Amii
06-24-2009, 08:34 AM
The Superbowl tickets are 7 consecutive day tickets for both parks. HTH.

pooh136
06-24-2009, 08:35 AM
I have my DH's here and it is a 2-park unlimited admission ticket, for up to seven consecutive days. It does say that you can buy up to six additonal tickets at $99.99 when you get your free one, I'm not sure what price they are to order online.

I just wish that DH would have entered my name instead of his, since they now offer a free military ticket, he has 2 free tickets and I'll have to pay for mine if we go. This could have been a very, very cheap vacation for us a we have Southwest credits to use by November.

patsal
06-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks--the same $99 is on the internet--I guess I'll just buy at the gate with the offer!

Darcy03231
06-24-2009, 10:57 AM
If you belong to AAA and have a location near you, check there. Ours sells them for $100/ticket with no tax. At the gate you'll pay the $99 plus tax bringing them to about $110. Not a huge savings, but every bit helps.

lizbaby007
06-24-2009, 11:10 AM
I have my DH's here and it is a 2-park unlimited admission ticket, for up to seven consecutive days. It does say that you can buy up to six additonal tickets at $99.99 when you get your free one, I'm not sure what price they are to order online.

I just wish that DH would have entered my name instead of his, since they now offer a free military ticket, he has 2 free tickets and I'll have to pay for mine if we go. This could have been a very, very cheap vacation for us a we have Southwest credits to use by November.

Can he not pick up the ticket at the window using his voucher and then just give that ticket to you? Then he could use the military ticket and you get your vacation!!

Letsbgoofy
06-24-2009, 12:21 PM
You can give your ticket to someone else to use after you have picked up the ticket yourself.

I wish I could give my ticket to someone (without having to be there to redeem it). We were going to do Universal for a few days, but changed our plans. I feel guilty having a ticket that won't get used.

pooh136
06-24-2009, 01:45 PM
You can give your ticket to someone else to use after you have picked up the ticket yourself.

I wish I could give my ticket to someone (without having to be there to redeem it). We were going to do Universal for a few days, but changed our plans. I feel guilty having a ticket that won't get used.

Thank you so much for letting me know this! I just assumed since it has his name on it that he would have to be the one to use the ticket. I think he'll actually really like this idea, since we're both thrill ride junkies. Our Disney trip in April was all about the girls, and we really prefer to ride rollercoasters together anyway. Off to check out prices for Universal hotels...