PDA

View Full Version : Lego promo codes or discounts?

Feistygirl916
06-23-2009, 04:29 PM
My 6 year old DD is just getting into Lego's :goodvibes and I am wondering if anyone has any ideas of where to get them at a great price, or if there are any codes or clearance things anywhere? She said she only wants the "girl" colors :goodvibes so something like that I guess? TIA!:wizard:

tweedlemom
06-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Go to www.legoshop.com and sign her up for free membership in the Lego club. She'll receive a magazine and catalog every so often, and sometimes they have coupon codes inside. Good luck!

las3888
06-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Good question. DS has been into Lego's for about 6 months and I have found that discounts are not really that frequent. Once in a while you see a few kits on Target or TRU at some kind of discount, but there's nothing really great out there that I have seen. The lego club magazine is helpful...also I have gotten a few emails, in fact just one today for a particular star wars kit that was on sale for 50% off, but it's really hit or miss as to what your DC is interested in. I did find a free shipping code around the holidays. If somebody else has any ideas, I am all ears!!!

megthewonderful
06-24-2009, 04:06 PM
BSCD28 is good for $5 off a $20 purchase. I used it yesterday and it expires at the end of June. The best promo code I could find anywhere and I figured it was better than nothing.