PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy coffee pods in bulk?

HeatherC
06-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi There!

I was wondering if anyone knows of where the best place to buy coffee in bulk would be?

I have a Senseo coffeemaker...that they are replacing due to a recall.

I have been buying the pods when they are on sale or with a coupon, but would prefer to "stock" up on them.

Any ideas welcome!!!

Thanks so much!

Jsme
06-23-2009, 03:32 PM
I would think Sam's or Costco would have them. I also have seen some at Aldi, not bunk though.

lecach
06-23-2009, 03:54 PM
I have checked around before and not really found a good deal. At Sams they have a box of 14 for $5.28. I can get the Senseo brand at Target for $4.28 for 18 pods.

MyDizneyBoyz
06-23-2009, 03:56 PM
I haven't had much luck finding them for less than $4.99 for a pack of 16 pods and they don't go on sale very often so I'm curious to see if anyone has suggestions for you, too!

I have a Perfect Pod maker which works really well but I do love the convenience of the ready-made pods. :surfweb:

abouley
06-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Try Amazon. If you do a subscribe and save you can get a 15% discount and free shipping. You set how often you want shipments (1 month, 2 months, etc) but you can always change it or cancel. I ordered pods for my Keurig and the price seemed pretty good...

HeatherC
06-24-2009, 05:06 AM
Thanks everyone! I seem to be finding the same thing as you guys.

I can get the packs of 18 pods at Walmart for $4.24. All the places I've looked online are more money....including Amazon.

Just thought that by buying a "bulk" order they would be cheaper.

I'm waiting on my replacement Senseo from the recall. So once that comes, I think I'll get the little Perfect Pod Maker.