PDA

View Full Version : Similac/Enfamil on sale at Rite Aid

Piecey
06-22-2009, 03:14 PM
I just got 5 tubs of DH's formula (Similac Isomil- the powder) on sale at Rite Aid for $19.99....

The Enfamil was on sale too. Just thought I'd put it out there, that is the cheapest I've seen it and I didn't know this stuff went on sale! :goodvibes

HelenePA
06-22-2009, 07:31 PM
I just got 5 tubs of DH's formula (Similac Isomil- the powder) on sale at Rite Aid for $19.99....

The Enfamil was on sale too. Just thought I'd put it out there, that is the cheapest I've seen it and I didn't know this stuff went on sale! :goodvibes

Your dh must like the stuff to get 5 of them ;) It doesn't really go on sale often so if you can buy as much as you can :)

stitchlovestink
06-22-2009, 07:36 PM

I do hope that you meant DS and not DH. :eek:
I would think that DH wouldn't care much for the taste of formula at his age. :rolleyes1
It was a rather funny typo though.... :goodvibes

Piecey
06-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Haha, yep. Sorry.

DH can't even stand the smell!

I plan to call around tomorrow and see if they are restocking (I bought out the three Rite Aids in my town, the one across the river in Ohio and sent my parents to theirs to get it all there too... haha) .... because I also found a $5 off of $25 Rite Aid coupon after I got home!

Hoping they get more in.