PDA

View Full Version : Budget friendly gift basket site?

mickeygaga
06-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I was hoping that someone might know of a good website for gift baskets. I want to send my Dr.'s office something nice but economical. Any ideas or codes out there? Thanks.:)

sharonmickey
06-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Have you considered sending food? We had a family bring in a bagel assortment once which was greatly appreciated. Or perhaps a gift certificate for a local pizza delivery shop so they could order lunch one day.

What a nice thought to send them a gift basket. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Shelly F - Ohio
06-22-2009, 07:55 PM
I second the idea of having pizza delivered. I worked in a Dr's office and can say lunch is sometimes involves wolfing done a sandwich in 5 minutes and then it was back to work.
I would first call the office to arrange this for them. At our office on Tues & Thurs were the days that the doctor set aside to meet with drug reps. The drug reps always brought us lunch so I would hate for you to buy lunch only to find out that I drug rep has already beet you to it. Our drug reps always scheduled the lunch meeting a week in advance so the receptionist should have a good idea what day would be good for you to provide lunch.