PDA

View Full Version : Parking

lisaaron
06-21-2009, 05:16 PM
I am using a 10% off coupon to purchase an Annual Pass when we arrive at Disney in July. My question is : Am I able to get free parking on the day that I enter to purchase my annual pass? Let me rephrase: Am I able to tell them at the gate that I am purchasing an annual pass and get in for free?

Any answers will help!! THANKS:)

lisaaron
06-22-2009, 04:05 PM
anybody?

abc999
06-22-2009, 04:14 PM
You have to pay the parking, keep the receipt and get a refund when you purchase your Annual Pass. At least that is what I was told when I got my tickets at DTD (where parking is free).

jlima
06-22-2009, 08:10 PM
You have to pay the parking, keep the receipt and get a refund when you purchase your Annual Pass. At least that is what I was told when I got my tickets at DTD (where parking is free).This is also what happens at Disneyland in California. You pay for parking; and bring the receipt with you & show it to the CM when you buy the annual passes; and they back it out of the total.

lisaaron
06-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks everybody!! I knew that someone here would know:)

ccgirl
06-25-2009, 11:58 AM
So glad you asked!!! I was wondering the same thing too. Would the same hold true if I upgraded an unused ticket? For example, bought the unused ticket at AAA and upgraded it on my first day to an AP? 12 dollars is a lunch; right???;)

pamjb
06-25-2009, 12:10 PM
The same does apply. As long as you come out with an Annual Pass and a receipt, you will get a refund.
If you are staying on property, you won't have to pay for parking at all.