PDA

View Full Version : A Welsh Family Trip Report Chpt 1

disney fan68
06-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Cast:

Me41 - Julie - Chief planner and organiser. Love everything Disney. My fav character is Goofy.
DH47 - David - Has been Disneyfied by me. Pretty easy going, goes with the flow, and leaves the planning to me.
DD21 - Sam - Would love to come on every trip as long as we pay. Loves rollercoasters and Daisy Duck.
DD18 - Josie - Loves rollercoasters, but hates the sun. Favourite character is Spongebob (sorry not disney)
DD8 - Charlotte - Not as obsessed about our trips as me, but enjoys going and has started to enjoy the rides. Loves Donald Duck.

!st trip flew from Cardiff airport to Sanford, 26th May for 2weeks in a 4bed villa in Kissimmee and rented an 8 seater van. Also took both mothers with us hence the larger car. Thought we were being thoughtful and nice to include them, but must confess it didn't work out very well. :confused3

It was a beautiful villa, but we didn't spend much time in it. Mostly late evenings, after the parks and after stopping for food on 192 on the way back. We found as only DH was driving once we went back to the villa we were too tired to go back out. Also he couldn't have a drink until then either, so it spoiled it for him a bit. :guilty:

irongirlof12
06-21-2009, 12:12 PM
I would not want to go on my hols with my 'mums'. glad you made the best of it.

disney fan68
06-21-2009, 12:18 PM
I would not want to go on my hols with my 'mums'. glad you made the best of it.

We certainly did :) We were in Disney, and nothing was going to spoil that :goodvibes