PDA

View Full Version : ***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 5

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

Steffy
12-30-2005, 02:38 PM
New recipe: DDA grilled cheese sandwiches.

First turn your pan on Med High to get it nice and hot. Add a couple of tablespoons of butter to the pan when you turn it on. Go back to the computer and read some posts. It's best done when kgkdgdm is posting as you must read the next post and the next. After 5 minutes or so go back to the stove. Place 4 slice of bread flat into the pan. Put the cheese on each slice of bread. Start buttering one side of 4 more slices of bread. You can do this while walking back and forth to the computer. As you butter each slice put it butter side up on one slice of the cooking bread/cheese. After you get a slice or 2 buttered notice that smoke is coming from the pan. Quickly turn over the complete sandwich and pile the others on top as now the cheese is melted and the rest of the bread isn't ready so what the h*ll are you going to do with it? Oh stick two of the cooked halves together and quickly get the last one topped. Wait, now both side of the first one is burnt, and since their is one made up of 2 burnt halves you get them out of the pan asap. By now the 3rd sandwich is sufficiently black. Since the kids won't eat them if they are at all burnt you can walk over to the sink and use a knife to scrape off as much black as possible. These are best done when you have no more cheese in the fridge so you can't make more. I must note that I don't think I've quite mastered this yet as I didn't manage to make the smoke detector go off to wake the baby. Better luck next time.

Please note that I will not be taking complaints on this recipe as you will need to adapt the recipe to your connection speed and how fast you read/run. Also if mgkkdgm or Amy isn't on you might not find yourself as glued to the screen.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Deb

So Deb,

If I'm reading right, lunch is now served??? :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

my3princes
12-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Just noticed that we're on Page 1400

and only 10 more posts to 21000.

Who wants it? I already claimed a milestone, but I'll help whoever wants it. Paul are you out there?

Deb

rosiejo

First turn your pan on Med High to get it nice and hot. Add a couple of tablespoons of butter to the pan when you turn it on. Go back to the computer and read some posts. It's best done when kgkdgdm is posting as you must read the next post and the next. After 5 minutes or so go back to the stove. Place 4 slice of bread flat into the pan. Put the cheese on each slice of bread. Start buttering one side of 4 more slices of bread. You can do this while walking back and forth to the computer. As you butter each slice put it butter side up on one slice of the cooking bread/cheese. After you get a slice or 2 buttered notice that smoke is coming from the pan. Quickly turn over the complete sandwich and pile the others on top as now the cheese is melted and the rest of the bread isn't ready so what the h*ll are you going to do with it? Oh stick two of the cooked halves together and quickly get the last one topped. Wait, now both side of the first one is burnt, and since their is one made up of 2 burnt halves you get them out of the pan asap. By now the 3rd sandwich is sufficiently black. Since the kids won't eat them if they are at all burnt you can walk over to the sink and use a knife to scrape off as much black as possible. These are best done when you have no more cheese in the fridge so you can't make more. I must note that I don't think I've quite mastered this yet as I didn't manage to make the smoke detector go off to wake the baby. Better luck next time.

Please note that I will not be taking complaints on this recipe as you will need to adapt the recipe to your connection speed and how fast you read/run. Also if mgkkdgm or Amy isn't on you might not find yourself as glued to the screen.

Deb

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my3princes
8 more who's going to get it?

Deb

ksoehrlein
12-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Milestone post for me: 800, baby!

I was hoping to wait a little while and claim post 21,000 with my personal post 800 but I figured the odds of me getting a DDA milestone were slim to none.

BTW, I used to be a "DIS Cast Member" but now I'm a Veteran. When and why did that happen? Since I used to be a CM in real life, I was excited to be a DIS CM but it went away at some point and I failed to notice. Was it a board-wide thing? Or did the tag fairy come and give me a boring tag instead?

rosiejo
Just noticed that we're on Page 1400

and only 10 more posts to 21000.

Who wants it? I already claimed a milestone, but I'll help whoever wants it. Paul are you out there?

Deb

Oh wow - I'm here for a milestone - and in the words of Donkey from shrek "pick me pick me" :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

my3princes
6, I'd better quit posting until someone claims it.

Deb

ksoehrlein
12-30-2005, 02:41 PM
Clare, it's down to you and me...

KMH1
12-30-2005, 02:43 PM

Deb

Deb!!! :rotfl2:

Oh, my gosh, if I wake up Alyssa LOL, you are so gonna get it! :rotfl:

And now, I have a craving for a grilled cheese sandwich. I think I'll follow my own recipe though. :teeth:

Amy :)

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 02:44 PM
Deb, I love your recipe. How original. maybe you could serve them at the bar?

ETA: Oh, no! I'm sooooooooooooo sorry. I didn't mean to take 21,000. Please don't get mad at the sick lady. I really, really am sorry! No more posting for me. Bad, Denise. :guilty:

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 02:45 PM

YAY! Denise you got it :cheer2:

KMH1
12-30-2005, 02:45 PM

Hey sick woman, you just got 21,000! :cheer2:

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 02:46 PM
I know. I didn't mean to. I just saw it. I feel horrible for stealing that from y'all.

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 02:47 PM
I can't believe it - I was here and just as I posted my pick me message my router decided to throw me out of the Dis! It does that periodically - only the Dis no other site - think it decides I've been here too long :rotfl:

Anyway I rebooted it and got back just in time to see Denise's msg flash up... Doh!

Oh well - it couldn't have gone to a nicer person :0)

KMH1
12-30-2005, 02:47 PM
BTW, I used to be a "DIS Cast Member" but now I'm a Veteran. When and why did that happen? Since I used to be a CM in real life, I was excited to be a DIS CM but it went away at some point and I failed to notice. Was it a board-wide thing? Or did the tag fairy come and give me a boring tag instead?

It's a board-wide thing..."earning your ears," etc. I don't know when you get bumped up though, because I got tagged early on.

We really need to hunt down that elusive tag fairy for you. He/she had been pretty rambunctious for a while but now seems to be hiding again.

Steffy
12-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Okay, so my little grandson's life revolves around Elmo. :flower:

Elmo, Elmo, Elmo.

I bought him the Elmo knows your name and I think it freaked him out. He's circling it, like a dog, but not quite ready to play. :dog:

I bought the entire family 2nd row seats to the Elmo Coloring Book Show. I have since been very afraid that he would hate the show, since he is so afraid of characters..... :)

Imagine my delight when the commerical came on and he jumped up and down and clapped his hands. "Melmo, Bwird, Woey!" He was delighted. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So now I'm happy again. I want to make him a shirt. Unfortunately I have not a creative bone in my body. ;) ;) ;)

Maybe something simple like Darnell loves Elmo? Something eye catching. We'll be in the 2nd row. I want Elmo to see him and come and touch his hand. :love: :love: :love:

Help me DDA!!! :cloud9:

KMH1
12-30-2005, 02:49 PM
I can't believe it - I was here and just as I posted my pick me message my router decided to throw me out of the Dis! It does that periodically - only the Dis no other site - think it decides I've been here too long :rotfl:

Anyway I rebooted it and got back just in time to see Denise's msg flash up... Doh!

Don't fret Claire, this thread is going to be around for a LONG time, so there will be other milestones. :flower:

Dumb router! :badpc:

my3princes
12-30-2005, 02:49 PM

ETA: Oh, no! I'm sooooooooooooo sorry. I didn't mean to take 21,000. Please don't get mad at the sick lady. I really, really am sorry! No more posting for me. Bad, Denise. :guilty:

:cool1: You can have post 21000 on behalf of all the DDA as long as it makes you feel better. :wizard: :wizard:

I couldn't possibly make those at the bar, no internet connection :guilty:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 02:50 PM

Thanks. You're too sweet. :goodvibes

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Signing off and going to play Disney Scene it with the kids.

KMH1
12-30-2005, 02:52 PM

Elmo, Elmo, Elmo.

I bought him the Elmo knows your name and I think it freaked him out. He's circling it, like a dog, but not quite ready to play. :dog:

I bought the entire family 2nd row seats to the Elmo Coloring Book Show. I have since been very afraid that he would hate the show, since he is so afraid of characters..... :)

Imagine my delight when the commerical came on and he jumped up and down and clapped his hands. "Melmo, Bwird, Woey!" He was delighted. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So now I'm happy again. I want to make him a shirt. Unfortunately I have not a creative bone in my body. ;) ;) ;)

Maybe something simple like Darnell loves Elmo? Something eye catching. We'll be in the 2nd row. I want Elmo to see him and come and touch his hand. :love: :love: :love:

Alyssa loves Elmo too. She always sings along, "la la la la la la la la" (you know the tune!)

You might want to PM some of your favorite designers though Steffy...you know how quickly a request can get lost in this monster thread. :goodvibes

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi, all. Just home from the doctor. I have pneumonia via the x-ray. On tons of meds including inhalers, strong antibiotics, decongestants, pain meds, and good cough syrup. I may not be around for a couple of days. DH and the kids are on antibiotics too.

Oh, we finally settled on dates for our trip. Going Dec 15-22 next year so the kids don't miss school. It's just too hard for Rees. So, I'll need TONS of advice (specific park plans and what you did this year on what days) from Tammi and Elin (or anybody else who has been the week before Christmas). And Skunka and Marti, we'll get to have a beer now! ;)
So sorry you are all sick again. I'm so excited for you that you already have your dates settled. I think you will be fine going at that time. I should email you all of my stuff since it hasn't got packed away yet. Are you doing GF again? I would be THRILLED to help you plan. Planning someone's elses trip is the next best thing to planning your own. I hope you all feel better soon.

KMH1
12-30-2005, 02:54 PM

I certainly hope you use the adult questions Denise. The kids' questions are for the triplets only! :teeth:

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi, all. Just home from the doctor. I have pneumonia via the x-ray. On tons of meds including inhalers, strong antibiotics, decongestants, pain meds, and good cough syrup. I may not be around for a couple of days. DH and the kids are on antibiotics too.

Oh, we finally settled on dates for our trip. Going Dec 15-22 next year so the kids don't miss school. It's just too hard for Rees. So, I'll need TONS of advice (specific park plans and what you did this year on what days) from Tammi and Elin (or anybody else who has been the week before Christmas). And Skunka and Marti, we'll get to have a beer now! ;)

So sorry about the pneumonia. I had it a couple of years ago in the summer and it was a real bummer. Hope the meds help quickly.

We went last year around 12/20 - 12/27. My best tip for you is to pull up TGM's "Best Days to Visit" chart and follow it faithfully. Made for a great trip for us.

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 02:56 PM

Deb

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love the recipe ideas we have here!

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 02:57 PM

Denise, did I read on a previous post that you were booking another AAA package? You are a glutton for punishment aren't you?

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 02:57 PM

:rotfl2:

You have a habit of not being around for awhile and then knowing exactly when to hit that "submit" button. Your pouncing is almost as good as Skunka's.

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 03:00 PM

My DS11 got this for Chrismas and we all love it.

We do have to skip some of the "All Play" because DD6 can't read the puzzles.

DS11 was in charge of the cards - never even realized there were kid and adult cards. I am sure we were playing with the adult cards.

mgkkgdm
12-30-2005, 03:02 PM

We've got the first round. Hope you and your family heal quickly.

my3princes
12-30-2005, 03:04 PM

Elmo, Elmo, Elmo.

I'm going to give the design a try. I'll post it later for you.

Deb

mgkkgdm
12-30-2005, 03:04 PM

Deb

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

tinker1bell
12-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Denise,

GET BETTER QUICK

congrats on your post

Terry

PNO4TE
12-30-2005, 03:26 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Poor Denise! I hope you get to feeling better real soon and that the rest of the family does not get any sicker without your tender loving care for a few hours (or days, if you are lucky!).

Start asking questions when you feel better and are ready to start planning the December trip!

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 03:26 PM
For you October travelers, when does Disney usually release the dates for MNSSHP?

PNO4TE
12-30-2005, 03:30 PM
For you October travelers, when does Disney usually release the dates for MNSSHP?

Late July or August, I think. Let me go back and see when I bought my tickets, Tammi....

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 03:34 PM
That late???

tinknme
12-30-2005, 03:34 PM
:wizard: & :grouphug: Hope you get to feeling better soon!

[QUOTE=triplefigs]Hi, all. Just home from the doctor. I have pneumonia via the x-ray. On tons of meds including inhalers, strong antibiotics, decongestants, pain meds, and good cough syrup. I may not be around for a couple of days. DH and the kids are on antibiotics too.

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Don't fret Claire, this thread is going to be around for a LONG time, so there will be other milestones. :flower:

Dumb router! :badpc:

Oh I don't doubt it - and judging on how long it took us to get from 20000 to 21000 i suspect we'll be at 22000 by Sunday tea time :rotfl2:

PNO4TE
12-30-2005, 03:35 PM
That late???

Nope! I bought them in early May. Must have been MVMCP I bought in August!

PNO4TE
12-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh I don't doubt it - and judging on how long it took us to get from 20000 to 21000 i suspect we'll be at 22000 by Sunday tea time :rotfl2:

So, Clare... what time are you serving tea?

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Nope! I bought them in early May. Must have been MVMCP I bought in August!
Thanks. I am already looking ahead to October.

mgkkgdm
12-30-2005, 03:52 PM

I take mine light and sweet please...

tink2020
12-30-2005, 03:52 PM
All I can say is UGH! :guilty:

Amy

Ditto! :rolleyes2

tink2020
12-30-2005, 03:55 PM

Well, if it brings some pixie dust to your house, I don't think ANYONE will complain.... feel better! :grouphug:

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Denise--hope you feel better!!

i just woke up, had to check a few things online, and im going back to sleep-- i am soo bored and hate being sick haha

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 04:03 PM
So, Clare... what time are you serving tea?

I take mine light and sweet please...

About 5pm my time - that's in the future for you guys so you'll probably be eating lunch ...

And I meant dinner... sorry another english-ism...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

dumby
12-30-2005, 04:17 PM

Deb

Well at least you put the cheese in. I made my DH lunch one day, which was grilled cheese sandwiches. When he came home he said those grilled cheese sandwiches would have been much better with the cheese included. :rotfl: :rotfl:

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 04:20 PM
About 5pm my time - that's in the future for you guys so you'll probably be eating lunch ...

And I meant dinner... sorry another english-ism...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Clare -

I did crack up when someone on your trip report thread mentioned they love your English.

Wht language do they think we are speaking? American?

Tammi67
Trip report day 3

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=10994801#post10994801

Steamboat Marti

Deb

Now that is my kind of humor!! (also the way I cook!!!)

Steamboat Marti
12-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Clare - I need your help. When we lived in Boxmoor, Hemel Hempstead (a long time ago) I really enjoyed HP Sauce. We have it in the states, but they seem to have changed the recipe. It now has new packaging and says "fruity" on it. I don't like the taste!!! Do you use HP Sauce (a steak sauce with the Houses of Parliment picture on the bottle)? If you do, is it the regular blue packaging or has yours gone to the new stuff????

dumby
12-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Clare -

I did crack up when someone on your trip report thread mentioned they love your English.

Wht language do they think we are speaking? American?

Hey that was me. Don't we speak AMERICAN? :rotfl2: I know we speak English. Duh I actually meant her way of saying things. Since I can not hear her I could not put accent. So I put English. Now I see how stupid/funny that looked. :rotfl2:

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey that was me. Don't we speak AMERICAN? :rotfl2: I know we speak English. Duh I actually meant her way of saying things. Since I can not hear her I could not put accent. So I put English. Now I see how stupid/funny that looked. :rotfl2:

Hope I didn't offend you, it just struck me as funny.

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Clare - I need your help. When we lived in Boxmoor, Hemel Hempstead (a long time ago) I really enjoyed HP Sauce. We have it in the states, but they seem to have changed the recipe. It now has new packaging and says "fruity" on it. I don't like the taste!!! Do you use HP Sauce (a steak sauce with the Houses of Parliment picture on the bottle)? If you do, is it the regular blue packaging or has yours gone to the new stuff????
Hi Marti - we don't actually use HP - we're ketchup people - but I'm sure the bottle still has the houses of parliament on it - they've just been running a big ad campaign on tv for it.

I can try and send you some if you like?

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 04:44 PM

I have to agree with Dumby - I think we people in england speak english and you state-siders speak american. I know it's the same language but there are so many words that you use that we don't and vice versa and words that mean different things to each of us - that we might as well be speaking in completely different tongues!

:goodvibes

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Hi Marti - we don't actually use HP - we're ketchup people - but I'm sure the bottle still has the houses of parliament on it - they've just been running a big ad campaign on tv for it.

So Clare - since you live in the future, you will be the first to ring in the New Year. I guess we will have to check in with you tomorrow afternoon to see if 2006 is going to be a good year or not.

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 04:47 PM
I have to agree with Dumby - I think we people in england speak english and you state-siders speak american. I know it's the same language but there are so many words that you use that we don't and vice versa and words that mean different things to each of us - that we might as well be speaking in completely different tongues!

:goodvibes

It seems to be the slang that confuses all of us.

However, don't forget to add "easy peasie, lemon squeezie" to your vocabulary.

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 04:47 PM
So Clare - since you live in the future, you will be the first to ring in the New Year. I guess we will have to check in with you tomorrow afternoon to see if 2006 is going to be a good year or not.

Oh no that means I have to stay awake to see it in :rotfl2:

dumby
12-30-2005, 04:48 PM

No it didn't offend me. It was pretty funny once you mentioned it.

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Oh no that means I have to stay awake to see it in :rotfl2:

It will only be 6:00 p.m. here, can't you stay up that late? :earboy2:

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 04:55 PM
It seems to be the slang that confuses all of us.

However, don't forget to add "easy peasie, lemon squeezie" to your vocabulary.

Only if you promise to get "Bob's your uncle" into a sentence at some point tomorrow :rolleyes1

Steamboat Marti
12-30-2005, 04:55 PM

Thanks Clare! But before you do that, I want to take a picture of the old bottle and the new one so that if you only have the new one you won't have wasted your time - I'll probably get to it late tonight (while you are sleeping) so check back tomorrow.

Thanks so much!!!!

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks Clare! But before you do that, I want to take a picture of the old bottle and the new one so that if you only have the new one you won't have wasted your time - I'll probably get to it late tonight (while you are sleeping) so check back tomorrow.

Thanks so much!!!!

Ok sounds like a plan Batman :)

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Only if you promise to get "Bob's your uncle" into a sentence at some point tomorrow :rolleyes1

Deal - does it count if I am talking to my niece? :earboy2:

babytrees
Kate -

Maybe you and your DH need a copy of this:

Ten Simple Rules For Dating My Daughter
Rule One :

If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two :

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three :

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys your age to wear their trousers so loose that they appear to be falling off. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during your date with my daughter, I will use my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely to your waist.

Rule Four :

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five :

In order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six :

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven :

As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight :

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough for my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine :

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten :

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy outside of Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car--there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face watching you from the window is mine.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am going to print this in big letters and frame it as we the look backs(you know....when a guy looks once and then has to look back!! :teeth: then they realize her mom is the one who just caught em doing that!!) for our 13 year old....who also happens to be my favorite Cassidy :love: (she loves to say we named her after David Cassidy(we didn't!!))

miss missy
Well hi all!
Tfigs.. sorry your STILL sick, get well soon!
Tammi I still gotta read your trip report, hopefully it will be quiet at work tonight!
To you cooks... so outta my league, I am at a loss for cooling :) I'm jealous!

Everyone else HI THERE!

I got my tree down today, tomorow the rest is outta hea'
I am going out with my Mom for new years eve, dinner and thinking of seeing the movie :The family Stone" looking for a laugh these days!

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 05:03 PM
Deal - does it count if I am talking to my niece? :earboy2:

DOh! Just got that - No it isn't!!!! :rotfl2:

disneyeveryyear
12-30-2005, 05:04 PM
Gotta go, my work day is done (as you can tell, I have been very busy today!)

See you all later.

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Ok sounds like a plan Batman :)
See how Americanized you are becoming....;)

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 05:11 PM
See how Americanized you are becoming....;)

Ah gee - I thought that was an english saying and I was trying to catch you all out again... best stick with Tea and Bob's your uncle :rotfl2:

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Day 4 added too. I'm on fire!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=987072&page=2&pp=15

rosiejo
12-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Day 4 added too. I'm on fire!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=987072&page=2&pp=15

Hey don't get too far ahead I'm only upto day two :goodvibes

I'm off to bed now so I'll read your reports and catch up on the gossip in the morning.

:wave:

itslisa
12-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Ben's sayig hi!

:earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :wizard: :cloud9: :teeth: :banana:

itslisa
12-30-2005, 05:39 PM

Lots of pixie dust your way!
I hope you and everyone else feel better soon!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

itslisa
12-30-2005, 05:42 PM

Would you believe I did this very same thing last night??????
I don't remember who the players were though .... other than myself

itslisa
12-30-2005, 05:49 PM
I know it's the same language but there are so many words that you use that we don't and vice versa and words that mean different things to each of us - that we might as well be speaking in completely different tongues!

We can all be in the same country and not understand each other! LOL

Like ..... my bet is not everyone knows what a grinder, bubbler, or a cabinet are. (not all the same thing)

mgkkgdm
12-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Whats Up Gang, Happy New Year Almost

mgkkgdm
12-30-2005, 05:53 PM
Hey don't get too far ahead I'm only upto day two :goodvibes

I'm off to bed now so I'll read your reports and catch up on the gossip in the morning.

:wave:

Clare, Happy NEW Year....

ETA Oh, and Bobs your Uncle

miss missy
12-30-2005, 05:59 PM
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

julia & nicks mom
12-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Denise - i am so sorry you have pneumonia - I had it two years ago and as soon as I went on the antibiotics I perked right up!! Hopefully you will feel much better tomorrow - I was somewhat tired for a few weeks but the I am going to die feeling went away pretty quickly with the medicine

Clare - I was thinking it would be cool to chat with you after midnight there but before Midnight here - I have never "talked" with someone living in a different year than me!!! :rotfl2:

tinknme
12-30-2005, 06:00 PM
: :wave:

itslisa
12-30-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm sure Denise has her reasons, you really need to pay attention to others when they post here. Most of us are like an extended family here.

I'm sure she does Paul. And I'm sorry .. but I have read allong since post #1. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to keep things straigh as to what happened to whom etc.

Please Denise ... don't share anything you are not comfortable with. I would hate that! I was basically trying to share that a Guest Assistance Card is available and may help some. (I recently learned of it and was able to obtain one for use with Ben.)

And Paul, what's this???? "most of us are like an extended family here"
I guess you just don't consider me one of "most of us" ..........

Brendita
12-30-2005, 06:12 PM
HOS
Afternoon all.
Well my wedding anniversary was yesterday 12/29/5.
So today I went out & bought myself something I really need.

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 06:13 PM
That would be cool to talk to someone in a different year, Kate. Good idea.

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 06:14 PM
HOS
Afternoon all.
I hope it was a happy one.

I'll bite.....what did you get?

dumby
12-30-2005, 06:14 PM
:sunny: :goodvibes :)

Brendita
12-30-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm BACK ON PAGE 1395.
Trying to catch up like always.

julia & nicks mom
12-30-2005, 06:24 PM
With the new year ahead -

I would like to thank you all for making this a FABULOUS year -

we have all laughed together, cried together and grown as a family - I look forward to the year ahead - the chance to meet more of you - our every growing families (both here on the thread and through our pregnant mommies :flower: ) and the chance to spread pixie dust wherever we go!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Here, here. I lift my champagne glass (ok, my diet coke glass) to all of you. Cheers! I love you all.

dumby
12-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Ditto what Queen Kate said above. She has a way with words that most of us just dream about.

Happy New Years to all.

babytrees
12-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Okay I keep trying to catch up but you all are too chatty yesterday and today!! 40 pages behind now...and going home so it will probably be 60 again before I get a chance to look again...so you all will have to forgive my tardy posts.

Theresa

miss missy
12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
:grouphug: to all Happy New Year soon!!!!

Glynis
12-30-2005, 06:45 PM
YOU DATED BENJAMIN BRATT!!!!!!! Can I come over and touch your hand???????

Yup. Only for a few months, but they were good ones.

I never really thought it was anything special. I'd just see him on the TV and think, "good for you, Jamin." I never knew anyone else would think I was cool for it. Wow! All the years of bragging that I've missed out on!

Glynis
12-30-2005, 06:50 PM
For you Kate, nothing is TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Except maybe Amy when she's feeling up to some heckling.

Glynis
12-30-2005, 06:54 PM
What do they call it? 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon?

You are 1 degree of Julia Roberts (and everyone else that Jamin has ever worked with)!

Wow! I never thought of that! And Julia Roberts and I are the same age, and we both have twins. Pretty cool!

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Ok, everyone. Signing off for today and don't know if I will be back on tonight. Try to keep the pages down!

Brendita
12-30-2005, 06:55 PM
I hope it was a happy one.

I'll bite.....what did you get?

To bad this never goes on sale.
Cost me $336.00
Plus $28.00 for delivery
Total $364.00

This is something I have needed for quite sometime.

Brendita
12-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Denise
sounds like you all need a vacation to get over all the sickness.
Sending :wizard: :grouphug: .

MinnieMouseMom
12-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Ben's sayig hi!

Hi Ben!!! :wizard: :wave2:

MinnieMouseMom
12-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Cost me $336.00
Plus $28.00 for delivery
Total $364.00

Spill it!!! :teeth:

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 07:08 PM
I got my tree down today, tomorow the rest is outta hea'
I am going out with my Mom for new years eve, dinner and thinking of seeing the movie :The family Stone" looking for a laugh these days!

The family stone is part tearjerker too just so you know!! very good movie, but i got teary!

Glynis
12-30-2005, 07:09 PM
pg 1378

Yes, we saw the Lion King. Loved that show! Just loved it. Patrick is married to Page Davis who used to be with Trading Spaces. Anyone know why she is gone???

I know that she replaced one of the leads in Chicago for a while, and is now, I think, doing the touring show of Chicago. I'm not really sure. Last I talked to her, she was still in Chicago in NYC, but wasn't sure how long it would last. She loved doing Trading Spaces, but her first love is live theater, so I would imagine that that is what she's doing.

I usually get a Christmas card from them, but didn't this year. Don't know why. Of course, I didn't get mine out, either. I'm thinking of sending a Valentine's letter.

Glynis
12-30-2005, 07:11 PM
pg 1382

They did a special on the wedding on TLC called a Wedding Story I think....

Really nice wedding..... :goodvibes

It was beautiful! It's funny, but I'm a lot closer to Mindy than I am to Patrick. Weird that I'm closer to her, but I really like her, and Patrick was a real waste of time.

PNO4TE
12-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Ben's sayig hi!

Hi, Ben!

PNO4TE
12-30-2005, 07:14 PM

Like ..... my bet is not everyone knows what a grinder, bubbler, or a cabinet are. (not all the same thing)

grinder = sub sandwich

bubbler = water fountain

cabinet = {{taking a stab at this one}} a closet or cupboard

dumby
12-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Cost me $336.00
Plus $28.00 for delivery
Total $364.00

Would this by any chance be a divorce

miss missy
12-30-2005, 07:22 PM
The family stone is part tearjerker too just so you know!! very good movie, but i got teary!

Bummer, THANKS for the heads up.

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 07:26 PM
Bummer, THANKS for the heads up.

no problem--one of my friends and i went thinking it would be a funny movie--we went christmas night..
it was still a good movie, but some sad parts

Brendita
12-30-2005, 07:29 PM
Spill it!!! :teeth:

OMG & you live in Oregon.
I'll give you 1 quess.
Come on go for it.

Steffy
12-30-2005, 07:30 PM
I know that she replaced one of the leads in Chicago for a while, and is now, I think, doing the touring show of Chicago. I'm not really sure. Last I talked to her, she was still in Chicago in NYC, but wasn't sure how long it would last. She loved doing Trading Spaces, but her first love is live theater, so I would imagine that that is what she's doing.

I usually get a Christmas card from them, but didn't this year. Don't know why. Of course, I didn't get mine out, either. I'm thinking of sending a Valentine's letter.

Thanks Glynis,

Boy I've been chatty today. You can tell I finally got a day off! :rolleyes:

Brendita
12-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Would this by any chance be a divorce

dumby
You win todays prize.
It will take the Sheriff Dept about 2 weeks to serve.
They are backed up.

Steffy
12-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Okay DDA,

It is almost New Years Eve. My DD and I are cleaning house. Like spring cleaning only winter. :teeth: :teeth:

Should I throw out all of my DGD's blue American Girl boxes? I bought her the American Girl suitcase, so she has stored all of her outfits there.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Brendita
12-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Okay DDA,

It is almost New Years Eve. My DD and I are cleaning house. Like spring cleaning only winter. :teeth: :teeth:

Should I throw out all of my DGD's blue American Girl boxes? I bought her the American Girl suitcase, so she has stored all of her outfits there.

:grouphug: :grouphug:
I would save the boxes.
If for some reason you later decide to sale them.
Collectors want boxes.

bengalbelle
12-30-2005, 07:42 PM
dumby
You win todays prize.
They are backed up.
It seems strange to say congratulations, so I'll just say :grouphug: to you and I hope it makes you happy.

Steffy
12-30-2005, 07:42 PM
dumby
You win todays prize.
They are backed up.

You go girl! Happy New Year!!!!!!

Glynis
12-30-2005, 07:45 PM
dumby
You win todays prize.
They are backed up.

Good for you! At least, I hope that you feel that way! Take care of yourself, and your son, too. We are here for you!

Steamboat Marti
12-30-2005, 07:53 PM
ItsLisa,

You have offended me for over a week now and I'm not going to sit back and take it any more. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Raise your children in whatever religion you choose, however as a Christian I was offended by some of your comments. Also, some DH do buy gifts that people like. The last straw came today. If you weren't so caught up in your own life you would realize just how insensitive a recent post was.

You have been far too negative for my taste and like Shriva, you have killed my addiction. People that want to get a hold of me know how to reach me. It was fun while it lasted.

Brendita
12-30-2005, 07:57 PM
I want you all to understand that I'm not happy.
I do feel at peace with my decision.
It was time to take my life back.
This is the best thing for myself & DS.
The H*** with trying to make DH happy.
Or should I say STBXDH. :banana:

Brendita
12-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Can someone fill me in with what's going on?
Between Marti & itslisa.
I'm caught up on the posts.
What have I over looked? :confused3

Princess Nancy
12-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Brendita :grouphug:. I admire your courage! I can imagine this is a hard decision.

Marti & Lisa: :grouphug: I have just joined this group and have enjoyed it. Sending lots of :wizard: PD.

Nancy

Glynis
12-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Ok, everyone, seriously I have a horrid feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't want anyone to be unhappy here. We have been so close to each other, and we have meant so much to each other. I really hope that things can get worked out here. I NEED my DDA family to be the one "sane" point in an already crazy life. Please, tell me we don't have any problems?‘?

wdwfanz
12-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Why is everyone so testy today?

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Hey, let's not have any TROUBLE on this board please. I really enjoy posting and talking to you all. This is my "getaway" and happy place. Now back to our usual fun selves! :goodvibes

miss missy
Lets please let Lisa and Marty PM their discussion and we just move on...

SO Brendita... WOW, ya know, I am happy for you that you think enough of yourself to get out of the marriage if that is what you need to do. I remember your struggle with your DH and your son was in the middle... so keep your head up and do what you need to girl! :grouphug: to you too!

Brendita
OK I don't know who said what to who.
All I can say is.
Get over it.
It's the holidays.
Don't you all know by now.
Families all say & do things to P*** each other off.
People misunderstand, each other all the time.
I love you all.
So get your act together.

tinknme
12-30-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm feeling happy, I'm leaving for Disney in 15 days :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

ETA: How come my bananas aren't dancing :rolleyes:

Brendita
12-30-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm feeling happy, I'm leaving for Disney in 15 days :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can I come with you.
I promise to be good.

Brendita
12-30-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi Denise
I hope you are feeling better?
Are the triples feeling better?
I really don't know how you do it.
I have trouble keeping you with just 1.

babytrees
12-30-2005, 08:45 PM
Nope! We're in EST as well... not Central until a little ways into Indiana. :goodvibes

Lots of us are EST (Virginia, New York, Ohio, etc). I know we have some Oregon residents..... they are the farthest west I can think of. Any California DDAs? They, too would be in PST. (Three hours behind us)

I am in Colorado which is 2 hours behind Mickey time......and you ladies stay up LATE!!

tinknme
12-30-2005, 08:47 PM
You betcha, the more the merrier :goodvibes

Can I come with you.
I promise to be good.

Brendita
12-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Catch you all later.
I need to call a friend.
He just got some bad news today.
So I need to check on him.
1 of my so called adopted sons.

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 08:53 PM

15 days! i bet you are getting excited--where are you st aying?

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 08:54 PM
:flower: Catch you all later.
I need to call a friend.

hope everything is okay!!!!

tinknme
12-30-2005, 09:00 PM
3 nights at the Contemporary, 3 nights Boardwalk Villas, & 1 night at AKL. I will be so spoiled :Pinkbounc

15 days! i bet you are getting excited--where are you st aying?

tinknme
12-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Hope everything will be ok!

Catch you all later.
I need to call a friend.

bear74
12-30-2005, 09:02 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
too funny Denise. Congrats though. as usual I wasnt around for this one.

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 09:03 PM
3 nights at the Contemporary, 3 nights Boardwalk Villas, & 1 night at AKL. I will be so spoiled :Pinkbounc

that is great! icant wait to hear about your trip!

bear74
12-30-2005, 09:07 PM
this was proablly answered but tickets for both Halloween and christmas parties go on sell May 1st.

Glynis
12-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Has anyone heard from Karebear1 lately? I haven't seen her around since before Christmas. I hope she's ok.

miss missy
12-30-2005, 09:11 PM
May 1st!! I am not over THIS year yet :rotfl:

Brendita
12-30-2005, 09:13 PM
:flower:

hope everything is okay!!!!
Just talked to him.
He's doing best to be expected.
I took him some of my movies.
He's watching Count of Monte Cristo.
Could use some :wizard: .

miss missy
12-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Wanna hear something sad for me.......... my AP expired yesterday AND 1 year ago today I was at WDW ........ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :sad1:

miss missy
12-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Just talked to him.
He's doing best to be expected.
I took him some of my movies.
He's watching Count of Monte Cristo.
Could use some :wizard: .

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Glynis
12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Wanna hear something sad for me.......... my AP expired yesterday AND 1 year ago today I was at WDW ........ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :sad1:

Now that's a sad tale, indeed.

bear74
12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
HOS
Afternoon all.
Do tell what did you buy.

Glynis
12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Ok computer people, why does my light show that I'm offline when, in fact I'm online? Any ideas how I fix that?

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 09:19 PM

I know how you feel--My AP expires on the 8th...im so upset about that!! I thought about renewing, but i am not sure when i will be able to get back..im HOPING soon, but id hate to put out all that money and hten not go..
on the plus side, my AP expires on the 8th and thats the day my cruise l eaves--so ill have some comforting!

bear74
12-30-2005, 09:28 PM
ItsLisa,

You have offended me for over a week now and I'm not going to sit back and take it any more. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Raise your children in whatever religion you choose, however as a Christian I was offended by some of your comments. Also, some DH do buy gifts that people like. The last straw came today. If you weren't so caught up in your own life you would realize just how insensitive a recent post was.

You have been far too negative for my taste and like Shriva, you have killed my addiction. People that want to get a hold of me know how to reach me. It was fun while it lasted.
what the heck! :confused3
what comments I must have missed them in my hurry to catch up.
Marti :grouphug:

miss missy
12-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok computer people, why does my light show that I'm offline when, in fact I'm online? Any ideas how I fix that?

yes darling! go into your CP and go to edit options.... first box, uncheck it to get out of invisible mode :goodvibes

julia & nicks mom
12-30-2005, 09:34 PM
what the heck! :confused3
what comments I must have missed them in my hurry to catch up.
Marti :grouphug:

the posts have been edited to not hurt the feelings of the person involved

I hope that we can all move on and get back to our Trouble free zone!!

Brendita
12-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Do tell what did you buy.
Where have you been my dear.
I FILED FOR DIVORCE.

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 09:36 PM
dumby
You win todays prize.
They are backed up.
OMG - I don't know whether to say "I'm sorry" or "congratulations!"

Brendita
12-30-2005, 09:37 PM
I WOULD LET YOU USE MINE.
D*** they do that finger thing.
Never mind.

miss missy
12-30-2005, 09:37 PM
So what is everyone doing for New Years Eve????????

I am gonna hit the movies with Mom and DD is gonna stay home with DH and have our neices over for a lil girlie party. DH should be asleep by 10pm :rotfl2:

miss missy
12-30-2005, 09:38 PM
I WOULD LET YOU USE MINE.
D*** they do that finger thing.
Never mind.

Thanks tho! I knew you would too!

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 09:39 PM
I want you all to understand that I'm not happy.
I do feel at peace with my decision.
It was time to take my life back.
This is the best thing for myself & DS.
The H*** with trying to make DH happy.
Or should I say STBXDH. :banana:
Hugs to you and your son. I hope you can get through this without too much sadness. We are here for you. Be happy, Brendita.

Brendita
12-30-2005, 09:40 PM
OMG - I don't know whether to say "I'm sorry" or "congratulations!"
CONGRATULATIONS
This was way over due.

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 09:40 PM

I am gonna hit the movies with Mom and DD is gonna stay home with DH and have our neices over for a lil girlie party. DH should be asleep by 10pm :rotfl2:

no plans here..im still sick, so most likely just laying around being a bum...i was planning on going out with a couple girlfriends, but looks like thats out...ill be online :)

bear74
12-30-2005, 09:41 PM
I FILED FOR DIVORCE.
I was just about to post that I had finally read that. I am in the middle of fixing supper. I had some errands to run this afternoon and I come home to about 10 pages to catch up.

Brendita
12-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Not sure what I'm doing.
Maybe just play on the Dis or watch some TV.
Check on my DAS.

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 09:44 PM

Friends are coming over for dinner. Going to do steaks on the grill. Then we will head downtown and do First Night festivities. Prob be in bed by 10 too.:rotfl:

Glynis
12-30-2005, 09:44 PM
yes darling! go into your CP and go to edit options.... first box, uncheck it to get out of invisible mode :goodvibes

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I knew one of you smart people would know what to do. I grovel at your feet. :worship:

miss missy
12-30-2005, 09:45 PM
no plans here..im still sick, so most likely just laying around being a bum...i was planning on going out with a couple girlfriends, but looks like thats out...ill be online :)

Get better soon will ya!!! You been sick all week over there!!

Glynis
12-30-2005, 09:48 PM

DH will be at work, so I'll be home with the 4 little ones. I'll fix a light meal with some fun snacks for the kiddies and some low carb treats for me, and then I plan on having the twins in bed by 8:00. The older 2 and I will stay up watching movies and playing games until either midnight comes, or they fall asleep, whichever comes first. Once everyone is in bed, I play "Baby New Year" and leave a little gift for each child to welcome them to 2006. Hopefully, I'll be in bed by 12:01 or earlier. I usually never make it to midnight. I'm such a fuddy duddy!

tinknme
12-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Other than working, we do not have any plans. Both ds are spending the night with friends so dh & I will get some alone time :love:

bear74
12-30-2005, 09:50 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO ALL THE DDA ADDICTS
I Have to Work tomorrow and New Years Day so proablly want be on tomorrow night.

mgkkgdm
12-30-2005, 09:54 PM
I FILED FOR DIVORCE.

We are suppose to be playing nice...

MinnieMouseMom
12-30-2005, 09:55 PM
We're going to my aunt & uncle's cabin in the mountains so the kids can play in the snow. Only trouble is that my uncle called this afternoon and said it was raining like crazy up there instead of snowing. :rotfl:

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Get better soon will ya!!! You been sick all week over there!!

im working on it! ive been taking my meds, sleeping, drinking fluids, blah blah blah!

Brendita
12-30-2005, 10:00 PM
We are suppose to be playing nice...
Sorry Paul.
Just my sarcastic side.
I'm known to be a SA.

ReAnSt
12-30-2005, 10:13 PM

Let me take a guess...

Grinder = Sandwich, sub, hoagie, po boy, etc

Bubbler = Water Fountain

Cabinet = A milk shake

Am I right or am I way wrong??

Becky

ReAnSt
12-30-2005, 10:18 PM

I love the Valentine's letter idea, it is different but still a way to keep in touch with those you love. Although I don't like Valentine's day ever since I had to attend my Pop-Pop's funeral on that day in February 2003. But I still think a letter sounds like an awesome idea.

Becky

Glynis
12-30-2005, 10:22 PM
I love the Valentine's letter idea, it is different but still a way to keep in touch with those you love. Although I don't like Valentine's day ever since I had to attend my Pop-Pop's funeral on that day in February 2003. But I still think a letter sounds like an awesome idea.

Becky

I just don't know what happened to me this year. Usually I'm right on top of things with a letter ready to send out by Thanksgiving. This year, I just kind of let it slide. I thought about doing an April Fool's Day letter, that could be fun! I could just let my imagination run wild and invent all kinds of cool things and then say, "April Fool" at the end. Hmmmm. That deserves some pondering.

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks everyone. And if you see a post of mine that I didn't edit, please PM me!

You all are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

itslisa
12-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Let me take a guess...

Grinder = Sandwich, sub, hoagie, po boy, etc
Bubbler = Water Fountain
Cabinet = A milk shake

Am I right or am I way wrong??

Becky

Give the girl a prize!!! Great job!!!!! A lot of people know the grinder one ... but I most often los them on bubbler or cabinet!!! Very good!

miss missy
12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I knew one of you smart people would know what to do. I grovel at your feet. :worship:

She called me smart!! :Pinkbounc She called me smart !! :Pinkbounc ha ha I feel like Rudolph when Clarissa kissed him!! She kissed me she kissed me!!! OH no what is gonna fall off me tho :rotfl:

miss missy
12-30-2005, 10:35 PM
im working on it! ive been taking my meds, sleeping, drinking fluids, blah blah blah!

Good girl! Keep taking care of yourself!!

Blueeyes101817
12-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Good girl! Keep taking care of yourself!!

Yes Mam!
I actually just took my tylenol PM and im going to go to sleep...I just checked at my fever is up to 102...
im telling ya, i cannto be sick for this cruise!!

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey, Dawn. LSU is kicking some serious Miami bootie!

GO LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss missy
12-30-2005, 10:52 PM

GO LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at your kids pic a gazillion times, but it just hit me that these two lil boys look like the twins in 7th Heaven... when they were smaller... is it just me or does anyone else see it! I LOVE 7th Heaven BTW and this year it is over :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Good night all. Happy New Year's Eve - almost.

julia & nicks mom
12-30-2005, 10:55 PM
I looked at your kids pic a gazillion times, but it just hit me that these two lil boys look like the twins in 7th Heaven... when they were smaller... is it just me or does anyone else see it! I LOVE 7th Heaven BTW and this year it is over :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
now that you say that - I can see it

miss missy
12-30-2005, 10:58 PM

Denise better watch out too, those two lil boys had girlfriends on one show... or so they thought.. too cute!

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 10:58 PM

I need pictures, please!

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Denise better watch out too, those two lil boys had girlfriends on one show... or so they thought.. too cute!

Davis is on his 2nd girlfriend, and Rees got in trouble at a b'day party for trying to kiss 2 of the girls on the cheek...

babytrees
12-30-2005, 10:59 PM
pg 1372

Feel Better babytrees!!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :love:

Thanks Steffy...no migraine today...but I still don't feel quite myself

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Thanks Steffy...no migraine today...but I still don't feel quite myself

Hugs to you. Feel better!

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 11:00 PM
I was wondering if you were gone or just invisible. I don't like that thing. But I know why you do it.

tinker1bell
12-30-2005, 11:01 PM

your bananas are dancing now!!

I think you might need a chaperone to make sure you have fun and I would be glad to volunteer :rotfl:
Terry

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Davis is on his 2nd girlfriend, and Rees got in trouble at a b'day party for trying to kiss 2 of the girls on the cheek...
At least it was on the cheek....;)

itslisa
12-30-2005, 11:02 PM

Staying home. :) Probably watch the ball drop. I usually try to make a little party at home for us. Went a little nutty in the store the other day. Bought shrimp, chowder, crackers, cheese, pepperoni, port wine cheese, bagel bites, mozzarella sticks, and potato skins!!!

Did I mention there are only 2 adults here????

My carriage was PROOF one should not go into the grocery store hungry! LOL

itslisa
12-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Once everyone is in bed, I play "Baby New Year" and leave a little gift for each child to welcome them to 2006.

That's so neat! I've never heard of anyone doing that. :)

miss missy
12-30-2005, 11:05 PM
I need pictures, please!

Let me find some from a couple years ago... but here for now

7th heaven (http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/show_bio.jsp?id=SV-G-Nikolas+%26+Lorenzo+Brino)

bengalbelle
12-30-2005, 11:06 PM

GO LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

itslisa
12-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Yes Mam!
I actually just took my tylenol PM and im going to go to sleep...I just checked at my fever is up to 102...
im telling ya, i cannto be sick for this cruise!!

Sending you some get well pixie dust!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

itslisa
12-30-2005, 11:11 PM
I LOVE 7th Heaven BTW and this year it is over :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Never got into it. But, I recently started watching it in re-runs. Definitely a show I would like.

Of course, to be honest, one of my favorites is Gilmore Girls.

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Hello all. :wave: I have a question regarding making t-shirts. I have seen some of the designs that you all have made, and think they are amazing!

I have looked at Kate's faq thread, but still have one question. Do you print the designs that you have from the ones listed on your photobucket accounts?

I am going to order the dark transfer paper from ebay, and was wondering about how to print it.

I plan on surprising the whole family with these shirts. I figure if you can't act like a kid at disney, then, where can you?

BTW I think you guys are a hoot!.. I sometimes spit diet coke at my computer screen reading your posts.

Sorry to have been lurking for so long. But what is a shy guy supposed to do? LOL.

miss missy
12-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Denise... Also ran into this tid bid while searching for pic of those boys
The Camden twins are played by six infants. Quadruplites Nikolas, Lorenzo, Zachary, and Myrinda Brino are the main "performers." They're backed up by twins Bryce and James Braxmyer.

"The Brinos were just five and 1/2 months old when they made their prime time debut as Annie's babies in February of 2000. At first, the babies didn't have to od much. But as they get older, they'll get more direction-to smile, cry, or walk according to the script!

When the Brinos are not busy working, they enjoy being toddlers at home with their mom and dad, Shawna and Tony."

COOL HUH!!!

bengalbelle
12-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Hello all. :wave: I have a question regarding making t-shirts. I have seen some of the designs that you all have made, and think they are amazing!

I have looked at Kate's faq thread, but still have one question. Do you print the designs that you have from the ones listed on your photobucket accounts?

I am going to order the dark transfer paper from ebay, and was wondering about how to print it.

I plan on surprising the whole family with these shirts. I figure if you can't act like a kid at disney, then, where can you?

BTW I think you guys are a hoot!.. I sometimes spit diet coke at my computer screen reading your posts.

Sorry to have been lurking for so long. But what is a shy guy supposed to do? LOL.
Stop lurking and join in! :wave2:
ETA: if you see something kate did and you want them personalized, just pm her.

itslisa
12-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Do you print the designs that you have from the ones listed on your photobucket accounts?
I saved it and printed from a photo program ... I know others put it in Word to print.

Exactly! Who's going to know you?!?! (Except we did run into our mail carrier in February! LOL)

Ummm ... post! :) Say hi! Ask your questions! :banana: :banana:

tinker1bell
12-30-2005, 11:17 PM
DH will be at work, so I'll be home with the 4 little ones. I'll fix a light meal with some fun snacks for the kiddies and some low carb treats for me, and then I plan on having the twins in bed by 8:00. The older 2 and I will stay up watching movies and playing games until either midnight comes, or they fall asleep, whichever comes first. Once everyone is in bed, I play "Baby New Year" and leave a little gift for each child to welcome them to 2006. Hopefully, I'll be in bed by 12:01 or earlier. I usually never make it to midnight. I'm such a fuddy duddy!

Glynis,

Remember being first married and able to stay up late? Once the kids came, you could get a baby sitter and still be able to have fun. A few years later, we would sit and watch TV and at some point fall asleep, wake up at midnight say Happy New Year and then go to bed :rotfl:

This year DH has a concert and everyone have good thoughts it does not rain here so I can be Tony again!!!

Tammi67
12-30-2005, 11:18 PM

Hello and welcome to our family. Join in. We need some more testoterone around here.

I can only answer for myself. I open the design up, usually right from this thread or someone PMs it to me, and save as into a folder. Then I print that way. The ebay paper is great.

BTW, your daughter is beautiful. When are you going to disney?

ReAnSt
12-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Staying home. :)

This is another item that has many names depending where you are from: carriage, buggy, shopping cart, grocery cart, wagon

Becky

itslisa
12-30-2005, 11:22 PM
This is another item that has many names depending where you are from: carriage, buggy, shopping cart, grocery cart, wagon

True true!

I love how the English say "queue up" as opposed to "line up"

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:22 PM
we are going FEB 3-10. Staying at POR. We can't wait! And thanks for the comment on our daughter. She is definitely a daddy's little girl! :cloud9:

ReAnSt
12-30-2005, 11:24 PM

Welcome PrincessLeighsDaddy, always nice to have another male around here to keep us all in balance.

Also your daughter is a real cutie.

Becky

miss missy

Becky

lol !!! to me it's a cart... and when its full, its a UH OH :rotfl2:

itslisa
we are going FEB 3-10. Staying at POR. We can't wait! And thanks for the comment on our daughter. She is definitely a daddy's little girl! :cloud9:

Great time to go! We went earlier this year from 1/30 - 2/14 (we were in the world for 8 of those days). It was such a nice time to visit!

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:29 PM
I wasn't quite sure if I should make t-shirts or do sweatshirts for our trip, but, after seeing Tammi's photos and the option of using a turtleneck underneath, I think I will do t-shirts. That way it will work if it is hot or cool. And with Feb. I have heard it can be really warm or really cool. So I should have both basis covered. :disrocks:

triplefigs
12-30-2005, 11:31 PM
We did short sleeve shirts and wore long sleeve ones under it if needed. Welcome!

miss missy
12-30-2005, 11:34 PM
I wasn't quite sure if I should make t-shirts or do sweatshirts for our trip, but, after seeing Tammi's photos and the option of using a turtleneck underneath, I think I will do t-shirts. That way it will work if it is hot or cool. And with Feb. I have heard it can be really warm or really cool. So I should have both basis covered. :disrocks:

Welcome to the board! I just got back and it was a bit cold in Dec. Last year, 1st week of January, was perfect and I didnt see rain or cold at all. Just never know. I had made Tee's this trip and wore a lot of long sleeves. I haven't posted trip pics yet, but I will.

ETP: Tfigs was there same week... long sleeve trick!

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:35 PM
I am also going to need a special shirt for my dd. She will be turning 4 on this trip. Birthday breakfast with the princesses at CRT. She might wear one of her disney dresses for the breakfast and then change afterward. So if anyone has any ideas, or what you have done, share.

itslisa
12-30-2005, 11:39 PM

We did t-shirts .... and then I also did a hoodie sweat shirt for each of us.

ETA: last Feb ... we wore shorts in the day .. but the temp dropped at night! I can remember huddling with DH and DS watching Spectro! We were FREEZING in shorts and t's!!!

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:41 PM
We did t-shirts .... and then I also did a hoodie sweat shirt for each of us.
That sounds like a good idea. I will work on the shirts first. I might burn the house down if I am not careful. :rotfl:

tinknme
12-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Oh they are dancing :rotfl: You are more than welcome to come along :goodvibes

your bananas are dancing now!!

I think you might need a chaperone to make sure you have fun and I would be glad to volunteer :rotfl:
Terry

Steffy
12-30-2005, 11:46 PM

Welcome! I notice this is your first family trip. You will have a wonderful time. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Your daughter is beautiful. :love: One of the designers has a shirt that says today is my birthday, feel free to treat me like a princess. It would be perfect for her to change into after her breakfast or even to wear to the castle.... :love: :love: :love:

She is such a cutie, it would be perfect..... princess: princess: princess:

Oh, I used Word to print out the shirts for my grandkids as I had more control over the size of the image..... princess:

Stick around.... we'll have you all fixed up for the entire 8 days....... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

ReAnSt
12-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Stick around.... we'll have you all fixed up for the entire 8 days....... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

And then some :rotfl:

And then some more. :rotfl2:

Becky

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:51 PM
Thanks.. I need all the help I can get!
BTW I have called her princess since the day she was born. This is her about 12 months old. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/Butterflykised/ek_2_3.jpg

Steffy
12-30-2005, 11:54 PM
PLD,

I should have known it was Kate's that's julia and nick's mom

Here is the link I think:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/DisneyTShirts/Celebrations/treatmelikeaprincess.jpg

Well, that's not the link, that's the shirt......

by Kate..... isn't it adorable?

Click the link in her signature. She has 250 or so shirts there...... :cloud9:

tinknme
12-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Your dd is a beauty :goodvibes

Thanks.. I need all the help I can get!
BTW I have called her princess since the day she was born. This is her about 12 months old. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/Butterflykised/ek_2_3.jpg

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:55 PM
PLD,

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/DisneyTShirts/Celebrations/treatmelikeaprincess.jpg
This will be perfect! I knew I came to the right place!

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Your dd is a beauty :goodvibes
Too bad she doesn't take after me! :rotfl:

tinker1bell
12-31-2005, 12:09 AM
Welcome! I notice this is your first family trip. You will have a wonderful time. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Your daughter is beautiful. :love: One of the designers has a shirt that says today is my birthday, feel free to treat me like a princess. It would be perfect for her to change into after her breakfast or even to wear to the castle.... :love: :love: :love:

She is such a cutie, it would be perfect..... princess: princess: princess:

Oh, I used Word to print out the shirts for my grandkids as I had more control over the size of the image..... princess:

How many shirts do you want a day? :rotfl2: Steffy and I can definately help you with that :rotfl:

MinnieMouseMom
12-31-2005, 12:11 AM
Welcome, PrincessLeighsDaddy! Your daughter is adorable!! princess:

ReAnSt
12-31-2005, 12:11 AM
How many shirts do you want a day? :rotfl2: Steffy and I can definately help you with that :rotfl:

More like how many shirts an hour. There are so many designs here and great ideas.

Good night all.

Becky

PrincessLeighsDaddy
12-31-2005, 12:15 AM
I think one shirt per day should be sufficient, I don't want to get too domesticated here. :rotfl: If my wife knows that I know how to iron, she'll add that to my "honey do" list. :earseek:

tinker1bell
12-31-2005, 12:16 AM
I think one shirt per day should be sufficient, I don't want to get too domesticated here. :rotfl: If my wife knows that I know how to iron, she'll add that to my "honey do" list. :earseek:

we sure won't tell :rotfl2:

my3princes
12-31-2005, 12:25 AM
HOS
Afternoon all.

Do tell.

Deb

babytrees
12-31-2005, 12:26 AM
Staying home. :) Probably watch the ball drop. I usually try to make a little party at home for us. Went a little nutty in the store the other day. Bought shrimp, chowder, crackers, cheese, pepperoni, port wine cheese, bagel bites, mozzarella sticks, and potato skins!!!

Did I mention there are only 2 adults here????

We did that tonight....we gave the girls a cute chocolate fondue set (shaped like a kiss) at Christmas...so tommorow we are going to try it out....never go grocery shopping when hungry OR sick!! 20 things for the fondue, 20 other things just for munching!! :earboy2:

my3princes
12-31-2005, 12:29 AM
dumby
You win todays prize.
They are backed up.

Congrats, I think :confused3

Deb

my3princes
12-31-2005, 12:31 AM
ItsLisa,

Marti, Don't go. It wouldn't be the same without you. I hope a few peoples negative posts won't keep you away from the rest of us. I will miss you for sure.

Deb

babytrees
12-31-2005, 12:33 AM
YEAH!! I finally caught up!!!! Now no one post until I get back on :rotfl: :earboy2: :rotfl:

Going to go see if I can sleep whatever I have off!!! :cloud9:

my3princes
12-31-2005, 12:42 AM

I'm sure someone has responded by now, but wanted to welcome you out of lurkdome.

Deb

Eeyorecln
12-31-2005, 01:55 AM

I hope all your family gets better soon. :wizard: Hopefully, you get some rest this week-end.

miss missy
12-31-2005, 01:56 AM

Denise here are the pics of them... the taller one I think looks like em!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/MissMissy-555/General/9509197.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/MissMissy-555/General/9509195.jpg

miss missy
12-31-2005, 02:13 AM
Never got into it. But, I recently started watching it in re-runs. Definitely a show I would like.

Of course, to be honest, one of my favorites is Gilmore Girls.

LOL I LOVE Gilmore Girls!!!!!!! Just started that this year, so I have a lot to see still. MY DD told me I looked like Lorlie with my hair now.... :Pinkbounc I wish! She rocks! SOOO FUNNY!

7th Heaven is a great family show. I am gonna miss it!

miss missy
12-31-2005, 02:15 AM
I am also going to need a special shirt for my dd. She will be turning 4 on this trip. Birthday breakfast with the princesses at CRT. She might wear one of her disney dresses for the breakfast and then change afterward. So if anyone has any ideas, or what you have done, share.

O queenie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeyorecln
12-31-2005, 02:43 AM
dumby
You win todays prize.
They are backed up.
I'm sorry that's how your day went. Hopefully, things start to look up now. :wizard:

Eeyorecln
12-31-2005, 02:56 AM
Can someone fill me in with what's going on?
Between Marti & itslisa.
I'm caught up on the posts.
What have I over looked? :confused3
I'm completely lost as well. :confused3 I went to the Dr. today and am now catching up. I can't sleep, my whole mouth hurts because of an infection.

Eeyorecln
12-31-2005, 03:16 AM
How exciting. :cheer2: Hope your trip is magical. :wizard:

julia & nicks mom
12-31-2005, 03:53 AM
Never in my life have I been at such a loss for what to do. I am usually the one that people go to for help and answers. I've NEVER been at such a loss. That's why I haven't put this to rest yet.

Tonight we lost a member of our family off this thread
And now one of my best friends is hurting

The problem with message boards is that things do not always come out as we want them to and we can inadvertently upset people.

Some people have a knack for sarcasm and know exactly the right smilie to use ;) , others struggle with this :earseek: . Some people just post their stream of thoughts and hit post without reading what they write and how it might be interpreted.

The other night I posted a sarcastic post without any smilies and my pm box went berserk and I got called for it on the thread – a quick explanation cleared it up but without the proper context given to the post – I ruffled some feathers.

Sometimes we have bad days or weeks and our posts become increasingly negative and if no one points it out to us – the frustration of those around us builds. And what happens is a string of posts that if they stood alone would be no big deal begins to upset people and eventually tempers will hit a boiling point and what seems like one insensitive post to some could be the breaking point for others.

This is what happened yesterday. For our new year’s resolution – we should all resolve to read our posts and try to be more sensitive to the posts of those around us. we should resolve to make sure we really know how our post is going to be received and try to keep the tone of our posts positive. Remember – we are here for support not the ones causing the strife in your life. (well usually)

We all have snarky days – but we need to be careful not to take it out here. And odds are – if you let us in on your secret – we might have the key to make you feel a little better!!! It never ceases to amaze me that if I am going through something – someone on here has probably been through it too!

I know Marti doesn’t really want to leave the DDA and to be honest – it would not be the same without her.

so for the new year – I would like us all to evaluate how we post and really think about what we say – when I did this I realized this:

I am sorry that for the past weeks I have not been very cheerful – crabbing about Christmas – when in reality – I have been blessed with a wonderful husband – the two most gorgeous kids you would ever meet and a wonderful family and friends. I have found a creative outlet to hone my graphic design skills and in the process made some amazing new friends. And I am sorry for going into stealth mode – I like to be on here without getting bombarded but you all like to know when I am around and since it bugs so many of you- I will soon be turning my stealth mode off.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year and I hope that Marti knows how much we all love her and don’t want her to leave. If you'd like Marti to come back drop her a pm and let her know she is missed.

kate :flower:

rosiejo
12-31-2005, 04:26 AM
dumby
You win todays prize.
They are backed up.

Brenda I'm not sure congratulations is the right word - but I know this is what you wanted so good on you - sending you hugs and PD for a better 2006 :grouphug: :wizard:

rosiejo
12-31-2005, 04:30 AM

Wow - lucky you!

One tip though - pack for each hotel seperately - we only stayed two locations this trip and I unpacked three suitcases day 1 then had to repack them all and unpack again at the AKL - oh and then repack before we flew home - I HATE packing and unpacking suitcases!!

rosiejo
12-31-2005, 04:37 AM

:rotfl2: That made me picture Cinderella - over here we refer to that as a trolley...

rosiejo
12-31-2005, 04:39 AM

Hello and welcome to the madness! Stick around we're a little low on boys around here - you could keep Paul company :goodvibes

PNO4TE
12-31-2005, 05:58 AM

Welcome! I would go with the short sleeved shirts too, probably. I did long sleeved T shirts for our trip and we layered turtlenecks under those. In fact, both DDs layered tank tops, t shirts AND turtlenecks under theirs + their coats. They are cold all the time...

tinknme
12-31-2005, 08:08 AM
This will be my 1st time resort hopping. I was wondering about the packing, thanks for the tip. I like to unpack as soon as I get to the room, I hate living out of a suitcase. Maybe I could do the ziplock thingie again & just take the bags out that I need :confused3

Wow - lucky you!

One tip though - pack for each hotel seperately - we only stayed two locations this trip and I unpacked three suitcases day 1 then had to repack them all and unpack again at the AKL - oh and then repack before we flew home - I HATE packing and unpacking suitcases!!

Tammi67
12-31-2005, 09:04 AM
PLD,

That is a great suggestion. However, if I may make one more....I think that might be more appropriate for an older girl, and since your daughter (I wouldn't think) can read or anything, maybe on of Kate's designs with all the Princesses on it would appeal to her more. Take a look around the link in Kate's sig. She has TONS of designs that you could choose from.

Tammi67
12-31-2005, 09:11 AM
And I am sorry for going into stealth mode – I like to be on here without getting bombarded but you all like to know when I am around and since it bugs so many of you- I will soon be turning my stealth mode off.
Just for clarification, there was sarcasm in my post when I commented about your stealth mode. I understand why you do it, an if you need to, please, continue to do it. :goodvibes

Also, let me apologize now for any comments that I may have made that hurt or upset anyone. I don't know if I did or not, but just wanted to say this. Let's get things back to the way they used to be. I love it here and have great fun, and consider you all my friends.

I resolve to abide by Kate's resolution.

Marti, come back!

Tammi

rosiejo
12-31-2005, 09:40 AM
:goodvibes This will be my 1st time resort hopping. I was wondering about the packing, thanks for the tip. I like to unpack as soon as I get to the room, I hate living out of a suitcase. Maybe I could do the ziplock thingie again & just take the bags out that I need :confused3

That sounds like a very good idea :goodvibes