PDA

View Full Version : ADR question about CRT

stnet
06-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Just wondering something - my friend made reservations for her family at CRT and she told me their ADR time was 11:45 but if CRT doesn't open for lunch until NOON is this possible?

stnet
06-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Anyone know!!! We are supposed to be eating with them and now I'm a little worried about the ressie!!

dbmarie
06-14-2009, 04:41 PM
You should call back and verify the time.

mom2rtk
06-14-2009, 05:44 PM
I'd like to know this too. I'm calling next week for ADR's and would like to be one of the earliest seatings for lunch....

stnet
06-14-2009, 10:39 PM
According to my TA that time is valid and we will be one of the 1st in. However, last year we were a noon ressie and we were the 1st ones in then - my girls were picked to be princesses of the day and we went in to take pictures with Cinderella by ourselves and then upstairs to an empty dining room (if a remember correctly) but I could have been caught up in the surroundings!! This is what was making me nervous about the time. Since my friend made the ressies I feel a little apprehensive about asking her to call back and verify - its just a little awkard. But I don't guess it will hurt it is their first time going. I will let you know if we find anything else out.