PDA

View Full Version : When can I use the computer ADR system?

labdogs42
06-14-2009, 12:55 PM
I have some ADR's I'd like to tweak for my August trip. Is the online system open for regular guests yet or still just travel agents?

JoePa4Ever
06-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Still just TA's for now - your guess is as good as anyone else's as to when/if they ever get it ready for public use. Just an FYI - if I remember correctly, I believe the online system will not let you cancel adrs - you would have to call to change any previously made adrs.

MarkinNM
06-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Still just TA's for now - your guess is as good as anyone else's as to when/if they ever get it ready for public use. Just an FYI - if I remember correctly, I believe the online system will not let you cancel adrs - you would have to call to change any previously made adrs.

I read that also, wonder why as why bother then???

kaytieeldr
06-14-2009, 02:01 PM
To prevent people from accidentally cancelling other Guests' reservations?

MarkinNM
06-14-2009, 02:08 PM
To prevent people from accidentally cancelling other Guests' reservations?

I dont think that can happen as I am sure there will be plenty of checks to see if you are who you say you are and the res#'s are rather looooooooooooooooog...?? Who knows, after calling this am I liked the way it is now.....

labdogs42
06-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Weird about the not being able to cancel ressies that way. Oh well, guess I'll just give them a call! Thanks for the info!