PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Boma

brutus
06-14-2009, 11:33 AM
We are thinking about doing the breakfast at Boma this trip. We have eaten there many times for dinner, but never done the breakfast.

We are deciding between RFC and Boma for breakfast on that day. Any opinions!!!

daveyc150
06-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Breajfast at BOMA is great, the Frunch is yummy and so is the banana bread!!! Lot's of choice including standard fare and some African themed dishes.

MickeyNicki
06-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Boma is the best breakfast at WDW IMHO...we love it! Click on my Oct link for a ton of pics and full review.

*KeepMovingForward*
06-14-2009, 02:08 PM
We love Boma. The ham and Boma mustard is my favorite, but I agree with PP-best breakfast on property IMO too.

LAS321
06-14-2009, 02:21 PM
:wizard: We did Boma for breakfast last summer and thought it was great. Our all-time favorite buffet breakfast is Crystal Palace, but Boma was a close second. If you don't want a buffet I would consider Kona...they have great breakfast choices and amazing pressed coffee!

oybolshoi
06-14-2009, 02:28 PM
we're not big buffet people but I have to agree with others here ... Boma is the best breakfast buffet on property and certainly a contender for best WDW breakfast.

They have great variety and really tasty food ... the Frunch was also surprisingly good. :thumbsup2

GC&S
06-14-2009, 03:17 PM
One of the best meals that we had! We couldn't stop talking about it. Defnitely do Boma for breakfast.

jdisnut
06-14-2009, 03:22 PM
I don't like buffets. I don't particularly like breakfast. But Boma is an exception to both rules. It has the best breakfast anywhere on property and is in another league from Rainforest Cafe. Boma has some unusual and exotic offerings to go with the standard morning fare. The raisin French toast is especially wonderful. Also, you can have Frunch! Everyone talks about Kona for breakfast, but I'll take Boma any day.

And the dinner there is spectacular. It's one of my favorite restaurants for sure, and the only buffet I routinely visit.

ROEDISNEY
06-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Boma is a great Breakfast . Were going back in Aug/Sep Trip. Can't wait.:thumbsup2