PDA

View Full Version : Kansas here we come!!!

BernardandMissBianca
06-14-2009, 11:28 AM
OK y'all, we are rolling out Wednesday afternoon so I doubt I will be on here much between now and then.
We are driving to Altoona, PA on Wed, Terre Haute, IN on Thursday, and Wichita, KS on Friday. Load up and move out on Saturday afternoon. We should be home by the 27th or the 28th.

I am bringing my computer and my phone with me so I can check in if need be but for the most part I will be planning my Disney trip while I have the whole family locked in one place, LOL.

SO, behave, be safe, be happy!!! And stay out of trouble, especially you Lisa ;) she's a sneaky one LOL.

PrincessNancy96
06-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Have a happy and safe trip!!!!
Txt when you can!

morgansmom2000
06-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Have a good, safe trip!

rlovew
06-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Have a wonderful trip!!!

Rebecca

Mickeyteacher
06-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Have a wonderful safe trip!

Are you stopping to see PN96?
S :)

party of 3
06-14-2009, 05:35 PM
have a nice time. and be safe!
we will miss you!:goodvibes

Lisa
06-14-2009, 06:05 PM
OK y'all, we are rolling out Wednesday afternoon so I doubt I will be on here much between now and then.
We are driving to Altoona, PA on Wed, Terre Haute, IN on Thursday, and Wichita, KS on Friday. Load up and move out on Saturday afternoon. We should be home by the 27th or the 28th.

I am bringing my computer and my phone with me so I can check in if need be but for the most part I will be planning my Disney trip while I have the whole family locked in one place, LOL.

SO, behave, be safe, be happy!!! And stay out of trouble, especially you Lisa ;) she's a sneaky one LOL.

:snooty: I am an :angel: :rolleyes1

Actually, MomK and I are planning on a huge keg party :woohoo::woohoo: in Blink starting Wednesday night. Potta Pottys being delivered in the morning. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have a safe trip, text me to prevent yourself from going crazy.:scared1:

BernardandMissBianca
06-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Have a wonderful safe trip!

Are you stopping to see PN96?
S :)

Yep!!! On our way home!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:snooty: I am an :angel: :rolleyes1

Actually, MomK and I are planning on a huge keg party :woohoo::woohoo: in Blink starting Wednesday night. Potta Pottys being delivered in the morning. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have a safe trip, text me to prevent yourself from going crazy.:scared1:

Hitting the kegger already Lisa???? Port - a- potty not Potta Potty. Geesh! Can't leave you alone for a second!!

I will have my phone tethered to my hand. I'll need all the help I can get. I'm syncing iPods now, then I'm headed to Wally World for 2 more Gameboy DS's and a DVD player.

Lisa
06-14-2009, 06:26 PM
You say Porta, I say Potta. :rotfl2::lmao::lmao: snort, snort

PrincessNancy96
06-14-2009, 07:26 PM
:rotfl:Yep!!! On our way home!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hitting the kegger already Lisa???? Port - a- potty not Potta Potty. Geesh! Can't leave you alone for a second!!

I will have my phone tethered to my hand. I'll need all the help I can get. I'm syncing iPods now, then I'm headed to Wally World for 2 more Gameboy DS's and a DVD player.

port-a-potty, potta-potty.. I read it as a p**(as in illegal drug) party..and i thought boy do these ladies have some explaining to do!!!! This is the key reminder to READ the post, NOT skim the posts!!!!

Kegger... LOL I haven't been to one of those in decades....boy I miss college some days!!! Back when I only had to take care of myself and my needs!:rolleyes1popcorn:::laughing:

BernardandMissBianca
06-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Haven't been to a P** party in a loooooonnngggg time! LOL Never did them myself but my friends were known to.

Or a kegger for that matter, god I'm gettin' old.

New England Eeyore
06-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Yep!!! On our way home!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

This is your first time meeting IRL, right? I'm so excited for you guys!!

DisneyIsTerrific
06-15-2009, 06:35 AM
What fun that you'll get to meet up with PN96 during your trip!!!! Have a wonderful vacation!!!!

morgansmom2000
06-15-2009, 08:04 AM

Road trip! I think I can be there in about an hour! I'm up for a kegger!

BTW, they had Party Potties at the GS Camp this weekend. They are HUGE, about the size of a party.

MazdaUK
06-15-2009, 09:16 AM
*sigh* happy memories of Rotaract camping rallies, pre-kids:rolleyes: when the bar was open at least 12 hours a day:rolleyes1

logan&tylersmama
06-15-2009, 07:31 PM
have a fun safe trip dont forget the ear plugs (helps to drown out all the "are we there yets? He's looking at me.... she's on my side....")
will be thinking of you
jennifer