PDA

View Full Version : Which to ask for first when making ADR's?

rogattdm
06-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Hello all!

I am calling for my ADR's on Friday for the first time. I am trying to figure out which restaurants to ask for first. From reading other posts I know to ask for Le Cellier first, however I could always switch Le Cellier dinner and Biergarten lunch. Could you help with my order? I am rather overwhelmed have the DDDP. We have 8 in our party from 19th-22nd, then down to 4 for the rest of the trip.

Sept.
17th & 18th not eating on prop.

19th
D- 1900 Park Fare

20th
D- Le Cellier

21st
L- Biergarten
D-LTT

22nd
L-50's
D- WCC

23rd
Brunch - CM
D-Narcoosee's

24th
B-Tusker House
D- CG

25th
B-Akershus
D- HBD Fant.

26th
B-WCC

Thanks for all your knowledge! :thumbsup2

daveyc150
06-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Le Cellier first, Akershus Breakfast and Fantasmic Dinner Package than based on the other meals you are booking, as long as you are a little flexible with time you shouldn't have problems I don't think.

rogattdm
06-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Le Cellier first, Akershus Breakfast and Fantasmic Dinner Package than based on the other meals you are booking, as long as you are a little flexible with time you shouldn't have problems I don't think.

Thanks a bunch! :yay:

I appreciate your help....I feel so overwhelmed and anxious!

MarkinNM
06-14-2009, 10:43 AM

I called 1st thing in the AM and asked for the MM Fantasmic Dinner Package as Fantasmic is only being shown 3 times during our stay, then asked for LeCellier and got BOTH at the times I asked for....:worship::worship:

Good LUCK!!

djp0630
06-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Le Cellier, Fantasmic, Chef Mickeys, then Akershus.