PDA

View Full Version : Confirming ADR's???

MarkinNM
06-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Anyone ever call back to confirm your ADR’s?? :confused3

Just curious as in my paranoia has me wondering, it was 5:10am when I made them and my mind was still sleep……….:confused:

OKW Lover
06-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Yes, some people do this. I've never seen the need for it and never had a problem.

MarkinNM
06-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Yes, some people do this. I've never seen the need for it and never had a problem.

Ok thanks, just it was 5AM and I cant read my own writing....:guilty:

I cant tell if 2 of the #'s are 7 or 1................:rolleyes1

xxliz28xx
06-14-2009, 01:37 PM
I usually do because I'm a worrywart. I'm glad I did because I had the wrong confirmation number for one ressie. Not one number matched! No idea where that came from! :lmao:

MarkinNM
06-14-2009, 01:41 PM
I usually do because I'm a worrywart. I'm glad I did because I had the wrong confirmation number for one ressie. Not one number matched! No idea where that came from! :lmao:

That is the stage I am in as I was still asleep!!!

When you called do you have to mention every res or just your name and they look it up??

sohappy
06-14-2009, 01:54 PM
i believe that you get a list of your ressies when you check in, with the reservation number. I have never had an issue and have never had to actually use the reservation number for anything. Not saying I won't be issues, I just haven't had it in the past.

jdisnut
06-14-2009, 02:00 PM
I usually call to confirm, not because I'm much of a worrywart, but it always seemed natural to me to check on reservations I made months ago, especially if there is no written confirmation. If you have the number given at the time you book, you should not have much of a problem at the podium.

Before my trip in May, when the reservation computer system was acting funky, they lost two or three arrangements I had made. I would not have known if I hadn't called. That was likely a rogue circumstance because of the technical difficulties.

OurDogCisco
06-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Some believe the more times a CM accesses your account the greater the chance something will get moved, cancelled, changed, etc..

I couldn't read some my writing either last time but I called back to make an activity reservation and that lady seemed to be knowledgeable and read back all of my dining reservations.

I do not intend to call back until we arrive at the hotel and I'll get a print out of our reservation. I will say that we did have a mistake on our last reservation and I did call to confirm. The mistake was on a fantasmic package so, unfortunately, I could not correct the mistake.

I kinda go with the flow now and what happens... happens but I visit WDW at least once every other year so, it isn't a huge deal to me.