PDA

View Full Version : Yak & Yeti and Other ADR Advice

cygal
06-13-2009, 11:19 PM
We're trying to decide whether to try Yak and Yeti for dinner. Advice?

Our ADR day is this Monday and I think that we have it narrowed down to the following places if we can get them.

* Chef Mickey Character Breakfast (taking our 5 yr old boy & 3 yr old girl for their first Disney trip)
* Coral Reef Dinner
* Yak & Yeti Dinner
* Hollywood Brown Derby Dinner (Has anyone done this and gotten the priority seating for Fantasmic? Is it worth it?)
* Princess Dinner at Akershus

Any advice or thoughts. We haven't been to Disney in 7 years and have never used the dining plan or gone to TS restaurants.

sohappy
06-14-2009, 08:05 AM
Yak and Yeti is one of my favorites. I LOVE it. I would highly recommend it.

I think that Brown Derby is not worth it, honestly. I was not happy with it last year. I am not sure that the fantasmic seating is worth it. We did it last year at the end of May (busier than September). We got there around an hour early and the equivalent of the reserved seats were open on the other side. So, we would have gotten the same seats by getting there at the same time. This was our experience, it might be different.

I think that your kids might get a kick out of Sci Fi. What about that instead? It would also free up another TS credit- what about Crystal Palace?