PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Spectro while eating

kadee_29
06-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Which restaurant, if any, would we be able to see Spectro from?? Would we be able to see anything from Chef Mickey or 'Ohana?? I have both of those on our list and was just wondering if we could watch Spectro while we are eating.

TIA!! :upsidedow

Skylarr29
06-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Nope, I think the only place you 'might' be able to catch a glimpse would be from the Crystal Palace inside the MK but even then it wouldn't be a good view. Get some hot dogs from Casey's and scout out a place early and eat while you wait.

Robert P
06-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Agreed. No way to see Spectro from those two locations.

kadee_29
06-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Bummers. I hadn't planned on being inside the park to see it so I will have to either move some things around or wait until another vacation to see it.

Thanks!!

disneyfantotheend
06-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Do you by any chance mean wishes? It is totally impossible to see Spectro parade from anywhere outside of the park, but it is possible to see Wishes fireworks from Poly beach after eating at Ohana if you time it right.

I Love Thumper
06-13-2009, 04:14 PM
If you are talking about the Spectro-Magic Parade at MK, I believe you can see it from a very limited number of seats inside the Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square.

If you are talking about Wishes fireworks at MK, you can see them from the beach or Narcoosee's at GF, from the beach or Ohana at Poly, from California Grill at CR, and from a VERY limited number of woods view upper floors at WL.

kadee_29
06-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Do you by any chance mean wishes? It is totally impossible to see Spectro parade from anywhere outside of the park, but it is possible to see Wishes fireworks from Poly beach after eating at Ohana if you time it right. Umm yeah. Don't ask me what I was thinking :confused: I was thinking of the fireworks and not the parade. This makes a lot more sense now.

Thanks everyone. I think I will be moving around some of my plans.

Skylarr29
06-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Umm yeah. Don't ask me what I was thinking :confused: I was thinking of the fireworks and not the parade. This makes a lot more sense now.

Thanks everyone. I think I will be moving around some of my plans.

That does make a lot more sense, lol. I was wondering how on earth you thought you were going to watch a parade from 'Ohana LOL!!!!!!!!

DebbieB
06-13-2009, 11:02 PM
You can see the parade from the patio tables at Tony's Town Square.