PDA

View Full Version : DDP Question During Food & Wine Fest?

Kickapoo Joie Juice
06-13-2009, 12:11 PM
I searched first but couldn't find the answer to this!

We'll be down at EPCOT the day the F&W fest starts, and you know how they have all those little kiosks with different foods and wines?

Will those be part of the dining plan?

How many of them are there?

We've never participated in F&W before and want to check it out, so we're feeling like getting the DDP would be not worth it because we'd miss out on all the kiosks.

Add to the wrinkle that there is FREE dining then, and my first (and chief) instinct is to avoid the places that are participating in the Free DDP because they'll be so crowded.

Any thoughts? Help!

Colleen27
06-13-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure how many there are, but the last couple years they have accepted DDP snack credits for the food offerings at the booths.

dominicsplace
06-13-2009, 12:46 PM
When we went during F&W in 2007 there was almost 1 kiosk per country as you walked around WS. Some kiosks related to the country you were in (ie China) but others were different counties altogether (ie Australia). Each kiosk had at least one offering that you could use a snack credit for. It was great! :thumbsup2

I would highly recommend you use your snack credits and "taste" your way around WS! :goodvibes

Kickapoo Joie Juice
06-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the info-I'm thinking maybe I get the new snack ddp?

We want to try victoria and alberts this time too (no ddp for them!), and that might be a good fit-snackies all weekend and one fabu meal (it's our anniversary-no kids weekend trip)...