PDA

View Full Version : CRT worried about time

tjknitz
06-13-2009, 08:20 AM
This is the only ADR I'm worried about......I have CRT scheduled for 9:55am (when MK opens at 9am) Do you think this is enough time to visit some rides in Fantasyland (like Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan)? Or do you think I would be better off scheduling an early lunch? Now that I'm done making my ADR's this is what I worry about...LOL An hour right after rope drop is enough time - right????? Do you think the lines will be insane after breakfast? :confused3

Alesia
06-13-2009, 08:28 AM
I would switch to an early lunch. The first 2 to 3 hours in the park are the best hours of the day.

We had lunch there at 11:45 and managed to do everything in Fantasyland beforehand. The lines started to get long (really long) about the time we stopped to head to CRT.

Hootch
06-13-2009, 08:45 AM
the PP. While they sometimes drop the rope a little early and sometimes allow guests a little further in a little further into the park, I don't think you would have time to ride that many rides in Fantasyland before you felt the need to head over to CRT. Especially if you follow to the arrive 10-15 minutes early for your ADR advice.

tjknitz
06-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Ok I called back and I got breakfast for 10:30am....little better than 9:55am. I think I will call back at another time and see if they have lunch open around 11:30 or so - that would be ideal! :goodvibes