PDA

View Full Version : Waffle stand...

funshipm174
06-12-2009, 03:16 PM
If anyone can help it would be apprecited.Does anyone know the name of the waffle stand, I think it is in "Liberty square". I remember it being by the side of the Castle and it's almost out of sight unless you know where to go to find it. They had the best hot homemade waffles with Powdered sugar and syrup!I was telling someone and could not remember the name. so if anyone can tell me you would make my day!

pirate:

siskaren
06-12-2009, 03:22 PM
According to AllEars.net, Sleepy Hollow (http://allears.net/menu/menu_sh.htm) in Liberty Square sells Mickey waffles with powdered sugar.

TheRustyScupper
06-12-2009, 03:32 PM
1) You might be thinking of Sleepy Hollow.
2) Light snacks, funnel cakes, soft serve ice cream.

ROEDISNEY
06-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Your making me hungry:banana:

funshipm174
06-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Your making me hungry:banana:

Thanks all!

I'm very hungry for a hot, fresh waffle with powder sugar sprinkled on and syrup flowing over the side, maybe with a little butter on it also! LOL:cloud9:

sharadoc
06-12-2009, 07:55 PM
And a great place to pull up a waffle and funnel cake with a nice cup of coffee and wait for Spectromagic to come over the bridge. Pull your stool up to the wall and you'll have a nice unobstructed view. Except the Night on Bald Mountain demon's wings will be closed - otherwise everything looks the same!