PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme

Perrier
06-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi!

Is my son going to find any Krispy Kreme? Either at a resort or in a park? Or are we going to have to bring our own? :)

Thanks!

serene56
06-12-2009, 02:21 PM
The Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort participates in the Downtown Disney private bus system to the theme parks
they have a krispy kreme AND a starbucks

MissMet
06-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Chef Mickey's served all-you-can-eat KK the last time I went. :lovestruc

sohappy
06-12-2009, 05:00 PM
I now Tusker House breakfast has Krispy kreme too.

karensokool
06-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Krispy Kreme glazed and chocolate frosted doughnuts are imho a miracle of doughnut technology. Now I don't have to choose...glazed or chocolate frosted? I can have both on one doughnut!!!

Hobbes
06-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Oh wow-I can take DBf-he always wanted to try a KK donut, and the only place we can get them in the Uk is Harrods! (mega expensive posh shop, in case you don't know!) We found one in Las Vegas recently and he was in heaven. I didn't know anywhere in WDW did them-is it only in the TS at TH or do they have them in the CS outlet?

DisneyTripper
06-13-2009, 07:09 AM
I believe I've seen the regular glazed doughnuts at Main Street Bakery. I haven't been in there for a couple of years though. So glad I can get them local. :love:

Deb & Bill
06-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Krispy Kreme donuts aren't any good unless you get them when the hot light is on at the bakery where they are made. There are a few in town if you have a car. Otherwise, I'd skip them.

We have a Krispy Kreme bakery in our town, so when my son got hungry for them last week, we found them in the telephone book, plugged the address into the Tom-Tom and drove over for two dozen. I bet I could have sold them for double what I paid for them.

mom2taylorandemily
06-13-2009, 09:40 AM
There is a KK in the MCO airport. You can pick up a box on your way out of there and take them with you to your resort.

Debbie-TN
06-13-2009, 01:30 PM
If you get them and take them home or buy them at the store, put a couple in the microwave for 10 seconds and they're like they just came off the line. OOOOOH, I've got to go and get some. Luckily I gonly live 2 miles from one.:cool1:

MickeyNicki
06-13-2009, 01:34 PM
We had them at Chef Mickeys breakfast and I think they have them at Tusker House too

danielle782001
06-13-2009, 03:04 PM
They had them at Cape May Cafe for breakfast when we went...But we have not been there in two years, so I do not know if they are still there.

Kit'smommy
06-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Krispy Kreme donuts aren't any good unless you get them when the hot light is on at the bakery where they are made. There are a few in town if you have a car. Otherwise, I'd skip them.

I grew up with Krispy Kreme donuts and can't stand them hot. I go past one on the way to work and take a couple dozen in at least once a month.

Mmmm...Now I want a donut.

MissMet
06-13-2009, 07:21 PM
I grew up with Krispy Kreme donuts and can't stand them hot...

Same here! :thumbsup2