PDA

View Full Version : I'd appreciate your feedback/suggestions on my picks

aggielawyer
06-12-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm going solo at the end of September and am trying to decide where I want to eat. I thought it would be easy since it's just me, but its harder than I thought!

I've got 5 meals to plan and this is what I've got so far:
Boma
Biergarten
Le Cellier
Marrakesh (iffy--I've eaten there before and enjoyed it, just can't decide if I want to go back)

I'm looking for another World Showcase to possibly replace Marrakesh and something that is on the monorail loop for my MK day. I'd like to try a bunch of different places. I've eaten at 'Ohana, Teppan Edo, Biergarten and Le Cellier before. I'm not big on seafood, but otherwise am fairly adventurous.

dana1003
06-12-2009, 12:15 PM
loved boma..never been to the rest..we have little ones and think those are a little to fancy for our taste but good luck..

bcrook
06-12-2009, 02:24 PM
I would try the BlueZoo, the Wave, or Narcoossees they seem like great places to go solo.

ROEDISNEY
06-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Tutto is awesome
Wave is great

aggielawyer
06-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Tutto is awesome

Is it really? I hadn't considered this much until I saw a picture of the decor yesterday. I know decor doesn't really say anything about the food, but I might have to do that instead of Marrakesh. I need to go find some reviews of Tutto Italia.

I should add that I'd also consider going somewhere inside MK, rather than on the loop, except that I haven't seen anyone raving about a place there. But I'm open to suggestions.

avahoneybee
06-12-2009, 04:13 PM
We didn't like Tuto at all and found the food to be very bland and the service was also poor. Disney should have kept Alfredos.

aggielawyer
06-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Anyone else??