PDA

View Full Version : So tomorrow's my ADR day

lanasboys
06-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Got my dialing finger ready. We are a party of 6 and here's what I'm hoping for. We arrive on Sept. 11. This is the priority order I think they should be in. Does anyone see anything I need to change?

1. 9/11 Ohana 6:30 pm or anytime after (alt days 9/15, 9/12, 9/19)
2. 9/19 Ohana 8:00 am or anytime after
3. 9/12 Chef Mickey any dinner time (can alt w/ Ohana, Pk Fare, CP)
4. 9/15 1900 Pk Fare 4:30 before MNSSHP (can alt w/Ohana, CM)
5. 9/17 Crystal Palace 10:00 am
6. 9/14 Sci Fi 11:00 am
7. 9/14 Prime Time 5:00 pm
8. 9/16 Boma 8:15 pm
9. 9/16 Tusker House 10:15 am
10. 9/18 Biergarten 5:00 pm

Should I switch order for Chef Mickey dinner and Ohana breakfast. I only placed Ohana above CM in priority because that Lilo & Stitch breakfast is the only thing DS6 has asked for. What about Tusker House breakfast? Is that hard to get? Help me out Disney veterans, please. I know you guys are much better at this than me. I already have ADRs for T-Rex and Rainforest.

DVC_Princess
06-12-2009, 12:20 PM
I think they look good. I would leave the CM and Ohana order as is... if it's really important to your DS, I'd make sure to get it. I might try altering the dates for Ohana & Park Fare Dinner right from the beginning though since you should have more luck with later in the week for Ohana. I haven't been checking other reviews for this week though so not sure how Ohana ADRs have been going. I don't think the later time for Tusker will be too hard to get so I think you should be OK with your plan, but maybe move it up before Boma just to be safe; Boma should be easy to get for a later dinner.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

lanasboys
06-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks. That's a good idea about switching Ohana and 1900 Pk Fare up front. I think I will do that. It might save me valuable time while the CM is searching for availability.

momofbcs
06-12-2009, 12:41 PM
I call in the morning too. Good luck. Your list looks very similar to mine. Post afterward with what you got and we can compare :)

Im looking for:
Ohana or breakfast/dinner (which is better?)
DD Tusker breakast
Le Cellier (for Bday dinner)
Chef Mickey or Bfast
Cape May for Bfast
Tony's

lanasboys
06-12-2009, 01:43 PM
I call in the morning too. Good luck. Your list looks very similar to mine. Post afterward with what you got and we can compare :)

Im looking for:
Ohana or breakfast/dinner (which is better?)
DD Tusker breakast
Le Cellier (for Bday dinner)
Chef Mickey or Bfast
Cape May for Bfast
Tony's

I'll definitely post afterward. It may be tomorrow night before I get to. We have to leave as soon as I finish ADRs - DS13 has a karate tourney 2 1/2 hrs away tomorrow. Ugghh, it's going to be a long day. I don't know which isbetter at Ohana, breakfast or dinner. We haven't been to either, but DS6 loves Lilo & Stitch so we have to do the breakfast. We're trying all new places this trip (except for Rainforest Cafe and Chef Mickey's). Looks like we'll be at WDW at the same time. Where are you staying?

disneymomof1
06-12-2009, 01:45 PM
I can make my ADR's next week and I have been over and over my list, just hoping I get everything I want, when I want it. Good Luck, your list looks great !!:thumbsup2

stmize
06-12-2009, 03:12 PM
I make my tomorrow too

Hoping for
CRT
Akershus
Ohana
HDDR
LTT
50 PTC
1900 PF
Donald's Safari Breakfast