PDA

View Full Version : Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

Pages : [1] 2

mommaU4
06-12-2009, 10:38 AM
*This is an exchange thread for members (past and present) of the DIS Girls Only Disneyland trips.*

Hi ladies! :)

Our last exchange went so well, we are ready for our next one! This will be the second out of five exchanges; first was summer, after this will be Halloween, Christmas stocking, and finally the exchange during the Meet and Greet the first night of our trip.

Some of you are familiar with the exchanges done on the Exchange board of the DIS. If you are not, please take a moment to scan the information below as it should help answer any questions you may have.

First off, it's entirely voluntary. Just a fun thing for those interested. For each exchange there is a minimum $$$ amount that you must spend, which does NOT include shipping.

Once sign ups are complete each lady who signed up will receive the name of a person to exchange with. You will not be sending to the same person you receive from. Then the fun begins! Simply go shopping for items to send that fall within each particular theme, mail it out by the mail by date, and then wait for your package to arrive. This is not anonymous by the way, so include your name on the package.

Each exchange takes approximately a month or more, to complete from start (sign ups) to finish (all packages accounted for). Make sure you won't be on vacation during the shipping and receiving times. Remember to post on the thread when you ship your package out. Also post when you receive your package, and what goodies you get.

~ Important information ~
Sign-ups will run now through Thursday evening June 18. Names will go out in PMs sometime on the 19th, so please be available to check your messages on the DIS that day.

Mail by date is Friday, July 3rd. PLEASE mail on time. If you cannot for some reason, please PM me and let me know. You may mail sooner if you are done shopping early.

Minimum dollar amount is $20. That does NOT include shipping costs, OR any freebies or extras should you choose to include those in the package.

Also this exchange is different than the last one in that this time it's open to kids as well! So feel free to sign up yourself and/or your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc.

Okay so here is the info for our second theme:

:tink:Favorite Disney or Cartoon Character

If you are interested in joining this exchange, please PM me with the following info:

****Sorry, sign ups are now CLOSED!****
Name ~
Address ~

Email address ~
Are you able to be an elf if needed? Yes or No
Are you willing to ship to Canada? Yes or No

What is your favorite character? (please be specific and include your top 3 choices)

Do you collect anything or have any hobbies?

Do you like to cook/bake?

T-shirt and shoe size?

Are your ears pierced? If so, any restrictions on what earrings you can wear?

Any allergies?

Is there anything that you really prefer not to receive?

Is there anything special you'd really love to get?

*Feel free to include any additional information you think would be helpful to your person when they shop for you, but keep in mind the ultimate gift giving decisions will be made by your person.

KIDS ~ If you are signing up a child as well, PLEASE PM me with ALL of the above information (name, address, favorites) along with their:
Sex:

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM and I will happily answer them for you.

sahbushka
06-12-2009, 11:47 AM
I PM'd you for both my ds and I! Hope everyone has a great day and I am looking forward to the exchange!

Sarah

MamaKate
06-12-2009, 12:36 PM
I sent you a PM :thumbsup2.

MotoXPrincess99
06-12-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm in for this one! :thumbsup2

mommaU4
06-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Whoo hoo! 6 sign-ups already today. :cool1:

mommaU4
06-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Oh, and before I forget, Cheryl added what I thought was some really useful information to her PM which was that she has pierced ears. That could come in handy in an exchange like this, so I'm going to add that to the questions up top.

Zoemakes5
06-12-2009, 04:23 PM
I just PM'd you for Zoe and I!!

fairykin
06-12-2009, 05:01 PM
:guilty:I'm going to sit this one out because we have alot of travel coming up.

But i will be back in for the halloween and christmas one.:thumbsup2

So Ya'll have lots of fun and I know I'll be sad I didn't join in once I see all the kewl gifts!:rotfl:

prettyprincessbelle
06-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Aww, Dawnikins, we'll miss you on this one!!

PM is on it's wayyy!!

Boo Bear
06-12-2009, 05:12 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay: PMing you now! :yay: :yay: :yay:

pixiewings71
06-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Ok, I'm going to PM you too...now this will be tight for me, my girls are going to stay with their Dad for 2 1/2 weeks on the 20th so we will be shopping on the 19th! Not a lot of time but we will get it done. :) So we might be shipping early this time! LOL

kelmac284
06-12-2009, 07:17 PM
I pm'd ya! I'm in on this one even though I just spent a lot of dough on my Oct trip but I don't want to miss out on another one!! So I'm in baby! :)

mommaU4
06-12-2009, 07:26 PM
:guilty:I'm going to sit this one out because we have alot of travel coming up.

But i will be back in for the halloween and christmas one.:thumbsup2

So Ya'll have lots of fun and I know I'll be sad I didn't join in once I see all the kewl gifts!:rotfl:
We'll miss you, but I understand.

Ladies, so far we have 12 sign ups and counting. :banana: Lots of fun characters already too! :thumbsup2

21yankees
06-13-2009, 07:40 PM
YAY!

I just sent 3 PMs. One each for my girls and one for me. Rhys is still a bit young for this so when the girls boxes arrive we'll take him to get a new train piece for his collection and he'll be happy.

Steph

Boo Bear
06-13-2009, 08:10 PM
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

mommaU4
06-14-2009, 12:28 AM
18 signed up so far. :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

DizNee Luver
06-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Hooray......gift exchange time!!!!! :cool1:
Signed up with 3 kids (ok, 4 kids but grouped the twins together as one)
Can't wait!!!
Thanx Beth!!!! :flower3:

Zoemakes5
06-14-2009, 12:35 PM
I pm'd ya! I'm in on this one even though I just spent a lot of dough on my Oct trip but I don't want to miss out on another one!! So I'm in baby! :)

Did you put in the girls? I put Zoe in....

lisadoll93
06-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Woo Hooo:woohoo:

BillyFan
06-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm in!

grumpyvet
06-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Beth I will PM you with both my and my DD's info once she decides her favorite characters!! Keeps changing since I asked.

What fun!

toocherie
06-14-2009, 06:30 PM
So how does it work with the kidlets? Will the kids be exchanging with kids or could it be adult exchanging with kids? Just wondering--I'm fine either way.

prettyprincessbelle
06-14-2009, 09:27 PM
So how does it work with the kidlets? Will the kids be exchanging with kids or could it be adult exchanging with kids? Just wondering--I'm fine either way.

I was wondering this too.

I can't wait to start shopping! The Character Outlet that's here will still be open before we have to send our packages. :banana:

grumpyvet
06-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Earlier, maybe on our thread, Beth said that kids would exchange with kids, and adults with....okay, I really don't have to spell it out do I?

toocherie
06-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Earlier, maybe on our thread, Beth said that kids would exchange with kids, and adults with....okay, I really don't have to spell it out do I?

uhhhh, maybe? LOL--thanks!

toocherie
06-14-2009, 11:45 PM
so can I sign up a friend's daughter if I promise to make sure her package gets sent?

mommaU4
06-14-2009, 11:47 PM
Woo Hooo:woohoo:HI Lisa, I got your PM but just to make sure, you're only signing up the kids right?

If your signing up yourself too, I don't think you sent your characters. Unless I missed it.....

Beth I will PM you with both my and my DD's info once she decides her favorite characters!! Keeps changing since I asked.

What fun!Sounds good!

Like Amy said, kids with kids, big kids with big kids. ;)

So far we have 15 adults and 13 kids. :cool1:

MamaKate
06-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Great turn out so far :thumbsup2. Can't wait to start shopping.

pixiewings71
06-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Woo Hoo!!!! Let's get those names exchanged!! LOL I'm excited to take the girls shopping!! :)

CoMickey
06-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi!

Beth I am assuming you got my PM? I asked DBF's DS if he wanted to do it but I would need to buy his gift because with his Boy Scout camp and my traveling I won't see him after we get our names/characters and when I need to send it. He wants to wait for another one when he can pick out the goodies so it was just me.

:banana: I am going to DL this weekend and I can't wait to get my name so I can do my shopping!

Thanks again Beth for being our master organizer!:hug:

sahbushka
06-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey Beth, give Vicki my name!!!!:rotfl:

Sarah

mommaU4
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi!

Beth I am assuming you got my PM?
::yes::

Hey Beth, give Vicki my name!!!!:rotfl:

Sarah
:rotfl2:

toocherie
06-15-2009, 11:59 PM
Beth: add a 'kid' for me, but I won't have her characters and other info until tomorrow night.

mommaU4
06-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Beth: add a 'kid' for me, but I won't have her characters and other info until tomorrow night.
No problem. Just PM me when you've got it all. :thumbsup2

stitch1986
06-16-2009, 09:15 PM
hey this is my first timedoing this was wondering if I can join this one?

Stacerita
06-16-2009, 09:43 PM
How come I just found this thread? Where in the heck have I been?

mommaU4
06-16-2009, 11:04 PM
hey this is my first timedoing this was wondering if I can join this one?
Hi Stitch. This exchange is for members of the girls only trips. If you're thinking of joining us on the trip, we'd love to have you join this exchange as it's meant as a way to sort of get to know one another better before the trip.
If not, and your interested in exchanges, the DIS has an exchange board that is open to everyone and has all different themes with everything from gardening to cooking to holiday themes. :)

lisadoll93
06-16-2009, 11:05 PM
HI Lisa, I got your PM but just to make sure, you're only signing up the kids right?

If your signing up yourself too, I don't think you sent your characters. Unless I missed it.....

Sounds good!

Like Amy said, kids with kids, big kids with big kids. ;)

So far we have 15 adults and 13 kids. :cool1:

Yes, just the kids. If you need another adult to make it even, I am willing to take one for the team and sign up:laughing:

mommaU4
:confused3 Dreaming of Vegas? :rotfl:

mommaU4
Yes, just the kids. If you need another adult to make it even, I am willing to take one for the team and sign up:laughing:
Nope, it doesn't have to be even. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss you! But if you WANT to sign up, there's still time. ;)

Boo Bear
06-16-2009, 11:07 PM

:confused3 Life happens... I miss out on things all of the time, it's not just you! All that matters is that you're here now! :goodvibes

stitch1986
06-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Hi Stitch. This exchange is for members of the girls only trips. If you're thinking of joining us on the trip, we'd love to have you join this exchange as it's meant as a way to sort of get to know one another better before the trip.
If not, and your interested in exchanges, the DIS has an exchange board that is open to everyone and has all different themes with everything from gardening to cooking to holiday themes. :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

Stacerita
06-16-2009, 11:37 PM
:confused3 Dreaming of Vegas? :rotfl:

That could be it.

mommaU4
06-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up :)

Sure thing. Here is the link if you need it: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134

You can sort of read through the titles and see just how many different themes they offer and which ones interest you. Just be careful, the exchanges can be addicting. :rotfl:

stitch1986
06-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Sure thing. Here is the link if you need it: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134

You can sort of read through the titles and see just how many different themes they offer and which ones interest you. Just be careful, the exchanges can be addicting. :rotfl:

lol yea I just looked at the list of exchanges and im already addicted!!!!! and im not even in one yet :banana:

lulubelle
06-17-2009, 12:39 AM
PM'ing Beth in a minute, so excited!
Signing up Bree, too, only I have to ask what her favorite character is. I truly have one favorite, but that girl is fickle and changes her mind all the time!

prettyprincessbelle
06-17-2009, 11:02 AM
I truly have one favorite, but that girl is fickle and changes her mind all the time!

Bree sounds like me! Just last night I was thinking "oh no! I forgot this character too!". I was putting them in order and seeing if I should PM Beth and change them. :rotfl2:

MotoXPrincess99
06-17-2009, 12:03 PM
I just have one favorite...but I put down another just in case but I really don't think my person will have trouble finding stuff with my character on it...:tinker:

cheshiregirl
06-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Bree sounds like me! Just last night I was thinking "oh no! I forgot this character too!". I was putting them in order and seeing if I should PM Beth and change them. :rotfl2:

I am the same way... my faves change all the time and I have a lot that I like for different reasons and different moods. I am sure that at least one on my list would be different if we were doing this exchange 2 months from now!

pixiewings71
06-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Oh nice Bridgette, thanks, just what I need..another DisBoard obsession! LOL

I have my 3 faves that stay pretty consistent. So does DD9, but DD12 changes her mind sometimes. I'm so excited, we can't wait to get our matches and go shopping for them!! The girls are excited too, we've got a fun filled evening of shopping planned for Friday night, since they on Saturday and I won't see them for 2 1/2 weeks. :(

mommaU4
06-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Hello exchangers!! Happy Hump Day to y'all. :cool1:

Just an update, so far we have 18 adults signed up, and 16 kids. Not bad at all! :woohoo: It's going to be a fun exchange for sure.

I'm skipping this one, because I've got the twins birthday coming up July 9 and that always take a chunk of change, plus I've got lots of dentist and doctor appts to pay for. Gotta make my dentist's boat payment don't ya know? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

But I am sooooo excited to read about all the fun packages, AND I am already thinking ahead to the Halloween one. :yay: That one I wouldn't miss for anything. ;)

kelmac284
06-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Did you put in the girls? I put Zoe in....

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. No I didn't put the girls in on this one cuz I just can't afford to do three boxes this time. With putting money aside for Oct and our D.C. trip right around the corner AND saving for Feb I just can't do it. Plus I just had to pay 200 for our vet bill and on and on. I am sure if I get anything fun I will end up sharing it with them anyway ;)

I know on the ladies trip I gave them all my candy etc anyway. Same thing will probably happen with the halloween and Christmas exchange LOL. I usually end up giving everything to them anyway unless it was something like drink glasses although I don't drink so I wouldn't use those either ;)

MamaKate
06-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Hello exchangers!! Happy Hump Day to y'all. :cool1:

Just an update, so far we have 18 adults signed up, and 16 kids. Not bad at all! :woohoo: It's going to be a fun exchange for sure.

I'm skipping this one, because I've got the twins birthday coming up July 9 and that always take a chunk of change, plus I've got lots of dentist and doctor appts to pay for. Gotta make my dentist's boat payment don't ya know? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

But I am sooooo excited to read about all the fun packages, AND I am already thinking ahead to the Halloween one. :yay: That one I wouldn't miss for anything. ;)

Sorry you won't be doing the exchange but it sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

katieandmattsmom
06-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Im PM you right now!! So excited!!!!:cheer2:

Boo Bear
06-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh nice Bridgette, thanks, just what I need..another DisBoard obsession! LOL

:lmao: Yeah I know what you mean!

mommaU4
06-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Tomorrow will be the LAST full day to sign up. I'm closing the sign-ups on Friday morning so I can work on the names and get them out that afternoon. So if you're thinking about it.......don't wait too long. :)

prettyprincessbelle
06-18-2009, 12:08 PM
since they on Saturday and I won't see them for 2 1/2 weeks. :(

:guilty: :hug:

Tomorrow will be the LAST full day to sign up. I'm closing the sign-ups on Friday morning so I can work on the names and get them out that afternoon. So if you're thinking about it.......don't wait too long. :)

Yay! Then I can start shopping after work Friday! :yay:

pixiewings71
06-18-2009, 02:56 PM
I know Courtney....I don't what I'm going to do...they will be gone 2 1/2 weeks, then we drive to Anaheim and get from their Dad on DDs 13th bday, then we have our 5 days in DL (well counting driving days it's 5 days), then it's home for M-F and then the following Saturday the leave AGAIN to spend 2 weeks in Idaho with my family!!!! Then we get them on August 1-2 (spending the weekend so we can see my oldest DD and her baby girl) and then DD9 starts school.....LOL That's it, summers over! LOL

LittleBlackRaincloud
06-18-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm so on the fence with this one! I think I'd love to do it, but money's tight. I don't want to feel left out though.....hmmm.

Should I do it girls?

Heather

MommyWithDreams
06-18-2009, 08:52 PM
OMG am I too late??????? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just really might cry if I am...I always miss these by just one day :(

BillyFan
06-18-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm so on the fence with this one! I think I'd love to do it, but money's tight. I don't want to feel left out though.....hmmm.

Should I do it girls?

Heather

You need to do it, Heather! I'm hoping I get your name, because I have something special for you!!!!! :thumbsup2

You've got time. Just PM Beth.

pixiewings71
06-18-2009, 10:03 PM

Should I do it girls?

Heather

Do it do it do it! LOL I'm such an enabler.......LOL

No, you're not too late at all!! PM Beth with your info, you've got the rest of today. :)

mommaU4
06-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Heather and Janelle, I've added you in. :thumbsup2

Stacie(rita) did you still want to add Taylor?

Cheryl, did you still have a kid to add?

Let me know gals. Thanks. :goodvibes

toocherie
06-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Heather and Janelle, I've added you in. :thumbsup2

Stacie(rita) did you still want to add Taylor?

Cheryl, did you still have a kid to add?

Let me know gals. Thanks. :goodvibes

Beth: I just pm'd you! Yes, we're in!

mommaU4
06-19-2009, 02:55 AM
Cheryl, got your PM.

Stacie, PM me with Taylor's info when you can.

Sign-ups are now closed.

Names will go out sometime tomorrow. Pretend I'm like the repair guy.......you'll get your name sometime between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. :rotfl:

We had a large group between the adults and kids! I think 35 was the total. :cool1:

Thanks everyone for signing up. :)

DangerMouse
06-19-2009, 10:10 AM
This sounds like such a fun exchange. I wish I could have participated, but with the move in less than 2 weeks, there's no way I could have made it happen.

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about all the fun! :goodvibes

mommaU4
06-19-2009, 01:23 PM
This sounds like such a fun exchange. I wish I could have participated, but with the move in less than 2 weeks, there's no way I could have made it happen.

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about all the fun! :goodvibesHi Callie, I saw you had posted and I was prepared to say "I can add you!!" lol. But you are probably right, with the move, it's too hard. You've got way to much going on.

Do you like Halloween? That's our next one, and it will be for kids too. And I'm going to let people specify if they prefer a cutesy Halloween (think the Mickey's Trick or Treat party decorations) or a scary Halloween (think Knott's Scary Farm decorations).
Or if not, we'll be doing the Christmas stocking exchange which is adults only. I'm excited about that. I loved getting stockings as a kid.

Anyway, good luck with the move! :goodvibes

mommaU4
06-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Names have all gone out. :cool1: We had 40 sign-ups total! YAY!!
Please check your PM boxes here (not just your emails) so I know for sure all the names are picked up.

If you have any questions or your PM is missing any info just let me know. Thanks! (I think I forgot to include DIS names on a few, and the newbies might not know their person well enough yet to figure who's who, also I forgot the age on one of them. About half way through the 40 names my eyes were starting to blur! :eek: :lmao: )

Remember mail by date is July 3rd. Minimum is $20 for each package you send out. That does not include shipping or any "freebies/extras" should you choose to send them.

Please post here once you've mailed and when/what you receive.

Thanks for playing along, and have FUN shopping.

kelmac284
06-25-2009, 12:26 PM
I am ready to mail my package today but I forgot to write my name inside of it to tell my person who sent it! OOPS!! So should I pm that person once I mail it or wait for them to get it and ask on here who sent it to them? EEK! I was so busy trying to get it all wrapped up safe and sound and getting the box all sealed up that I totally forgot to include a note! (in my best homer simpson voice) DOH!!!!

MamaKate
06-25-2009, 12:50 PM
I am ready to mail my package today but I forgot to write my name inside of it to tell my person who sent it! OOPS!! So should I pm that person once I mail it or wait for them to get it and ask on here who sent it to them? EEK! I was so busy trying to get it all wrapped up safe and sound and getting the box all sealed up that I totally forgot to include a note! (in my best homer simpson voice) DOH!!!!

Does it say Kelly on the return address?? If so, the receiver should be able to figure it out. You're the only Kelly in the group :thumbsup2.

And boy, you are QUICK!!! I only bought 1 thing so far & I'm going to try and do a little shopping on Sunday while at Disneyland.

kelmac284
06-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Actually I just put K and my last name. I know I know I am a dufus! I just wasn't thinking! Like I said I was so busy building the box and packing everything and then taping it all up and then AFTER I did all that I was like oh crude LOL! I was thinking I can just mail it and then wait a day or two and pm the person. Not too special but better than nothing LOL.

And the girls and I went to the galleria and got all our stuff at the Disney store so it was a one stop shopping trip so it worked out well! They had EVERYTHING that was just PERFECT for my person!! You will see what I mean later but I think it worked out really well!

You guys that live down by the parks are really lucky cuz you can get REALLY fun stuff! ;) I wanted to add some fun little candies or something but they didn't have any of that. Oh well!

kelmac284
06-26-2009, 02:40 PM
This is my post saying officially that my package has been mailed! :) I will pm the person next week if they don't get it before then and let them know it was from me!

Hope you enjoy it!

MotoXPrincess99
06-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to post that I did my shopping online today with the items being sent directly to my person. I didn't want to chance them not getting to me by the mail date. The only thing is I'm not sure if it will have my name on the package anywhere.:confused3

DizNee Luver
06-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Got my shopping done today for my gift exchange, the 8yr olds exchange, the 3yr olds exchange & the twins exchange..........shooey that adds up quick!!!

Should be mailing them out on the 1st when I get some more money in. Will post when I've officially sent them. :rotfl:

PS: Just a note for the 4 receipiants.......we don't have a Disney Store anywhere near us, so this was put together as best I could. Hard to "character" shop when you're limited on places to get it. But I think they'll all be pleased anyway.

prettyprincessbelle
06-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I think I finished my shopping. I'm going shopping again Monday so I'll probably find a few more things to throw in there. I should be sending my package out by Thursday. I'll post when I send it out for sure!

sahbushka
06-27-2009, 12:09 AM
Man I need to get on the ball! I have only purchased one thing and it was for my ds's exchange! I don't have a disney store near by either so I am going to do my exchange shopping from disney store online. I love shopping in my pjs!

Sarah

sahbushka
06-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Woo Hoo! I just read my email and found out the disney outlet store will be open about 1 hour away from me and it opened today! I am hoping to go down tomorrow and see if they have anything great for my peeps! Couldn't be better timing!

Later
Sarah

MamaKate
06-27-2009, 12:21 PM
That is great timing Sarah :thumbsup2.

I got all the big items for the exchange. Now I just want to find some coordinating small things to add (munchies and stuff). But I think I'm doing okay time wise.

BillyFan
06-27-2009, 06:38 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that I have been bombarded with work, and I am leaving for a cabin/camping trip tomorrow thry the 5th, so my package won't be sent out until the 6th. Major appologizes to my friend who will be getting her package a couple of days late!

CoMickey
06-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi! I sent my package yesterday as I was leaving CA. I so wanted to add some yummy goodies but I was afraid they would melt! I hope my exchange person likes her gifts!

mommaU4
06-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Hello exchangers!! I have been off line all week so I haven't read back yet but hopefully ya'll are having fun shopping.

I am moving the mail by date back to July 6 to make things a little easier with the holiday. Hope that helps everyone out!!

Check back soon. :goodvibes

21yankees
06-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Hello exchangers!! I have been off line all week so I haven't read back yet but hopefully ya'll are having fun shopping.

I am moving the mail by date back to July 6 to make things a little easier with the holiday. Hope that helps everyone out!!

YAY!:cool1:

Thanks Beth. I was going to post that my post office is closed on Friday for observing the 4th.

I have my girls (they loved shopping for the items this weekend) exchanges done now to work on my name.:goodvibes

steph

21yankees
06-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Got my shopping done today for my gift exchange, the 8yr olds exchange, the 3yr olds exchange & the twins exchange..........shooey that adds up quick!!!

Should be mailing them out on the 1st when I get some more money in. Will post when I've officially sent them. :rotfl:

PS: Just a note for the 4 receipiants.......we don't have a Disney Store anywhere near us, so this was put together as best I could. Hard to "character" shop when you're limited on places to get it. But I think they'll all be pleased anyway.

Laurie we don't have one near us either. The girls and I got creative. ;) I'm hoping that our boxes will be well received.

steph

pixiewings71
06-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Beth that's GREAT!! Thank you for doing that!

sahbushka
06-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Went down to the Disney outlet and bought.....absolutely nothing. Very disappointing after an hour drive each way. They had some cute stuff but nothing in the right size or with the right character. Totally bummed.

Sarah

prettyprincessbelle
06-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Ooh, thank you Beth for changing the date! That makes it so much easier for me now!

toocherie
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM

Thank you! I've actually bought most everything but need just one or two things and am taking my kid exchanger to the Disney store on Thursday afternoon/evening to pick out a last thing or two and to help box everything up!

toocherie
06-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Oh, and I received my box from Kelly on Saturday--but didn't find it until yesterday on the front porch! I'll try to post pics but it's a cute three cup dip holder, three plates with Tink, Mickey and Stitch and some Mickey stationary--all very cute! Thanks Kelly--you're fast! and a great exchanger!

kelmac284
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh Cheryl I am so glad you got my package and figured out it was from me LOL. I don't know if you saw my other post but I got it all wrapped and then forgot to write my name inside. DUH! I was so worried about the little mickey head breaking off the dip thing and getting it all wrapped up that I totally forgot to put a note LOL.

I hope you like everything. I was SO excited to find not one, not two but ALL three of the characters you mentioned on the dip tray and then all three on the plates. I hope you can use those items. I figured everyone can use dishes and stationary! :)

I wanted to add some little disney candies or something too to make it fun but our disney store doesn't sell any and I looked for earings as well but no jewelry either :(.

But hope you enjoy! :)

toocherie
06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Oh Cheryl I am so glad you got my package and figured out it was from me LOL. I don't know if you saw my other post but I got it all wrapped and then forgot to write my name inside. DUH! I was so worried about the little mickey head breaking off the dip thing and getting it all wrapped up that I totally forgot to put a note LOL.

I hope you like everything. I was SO excited to find not one, not two but ALL three of the characters you mentioned on the dip tray and then all three on the plates. I hope you can use those items. I figured everyone can use dishes and stationary! :)

I wanted to add some little disney candies or something too to make it fun but our disney store doesn't sell any and I looked for earings as well but no jewelry either :(.

But hope you enjoy! :)

I will totally enjoy! And yes, I was totally impressed that you managed to find something with all three characters! Especially since they were so varied--Mickey, a pixie and an alien! LOL

kelmac284
06-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Tell me about it! LOL. Mickey and Tink I was not surprised because they are pretty popular but STITCH!! Wow! He is not one you would usually find with the other two. When I saw that I was like I HAVE to get that! I had some ideas when I went to the store but then I saw that and was like NO. THIS is what I MUST get! It is TOO perfect. And then I was going to get one or two of the plates and something else but I decided one of each was perfect because that way you would have each of your favs. Plus then they would go with the dip tray! :)

I couldn't believe it! So glad you like and like I said who can't use dishes LOL. I know I always can. It is so hard buying for others because you just never know others taste and I so wanted to get you some earrings but living up here we don't have NEARLY the selection as you lucky ducks that live near the parks. I ALMOST got you a coffee cup but I thought, BORING. Anyone can get that and you probably already have a million if you are like us and living near the park you can get TONS of cute ones. And I thought the stationary was cuter. So glad you like! :)

mommaU4
06-29-2009, 07:28 PM
Oh, and I received my box from Kelly on Saturday--but didn't find it until yesterday on the front porch! I'll try to post pics but it's a cute three cup dip holder, three plates with Tink, Mickey and Stitch and some Mickey stationary--all very cute! Thanks Kelly--you're fast! and a great exchanger!

YAY!!! Wow, our first arrival. :cool1: That was fast! ::yes:: Sounds like it was a hit. :thumbsup2

MommyWithDreams
06-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Oh a shopping I will go.....I am so excited to shop for this exchange and SO glad I just made the cut-off. Oh and thanks Beth for the date change, that will REALLY help!

kelmac284
06-29-2009, 09:18 PM
I received my package today! It was from Vicki and it was a cute Tink tote bag and earrings! Thanks so much Vicki!! :)

CoMickey
06-29-2009, 09:49 PM
I received my package today! It was from Vicki and it was a cute Tink tote bag and earrings! Thanks so much Vicki!! :)

Glad you got your package! I had remembered seeing Rochelle post a picture of these really cute totes but when I went back to find them in the thread the picture was gone so I PM'd her asking for the picture so I would know what I was looking for and luckily I found the Tink tote while I was at DL last weekend. I loved it and was hoping you'd like it too!

Stacerita
06-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Thank you for moving the mail by date back a few days. I didn't think I was gonna make it by friday. But the extra days will really help me out. :cool1:

mommaU4
06-29-2009, 11:52 PM
Another arrival! How fun. I love totes!

grumpyvet
06-30-2009, 01:26 AM
I am with the procrastinators!!! Totally.

I have all for the adult, and most for the kid. Haven't even thought about boxing, writing a note, or going to the PO.

Much of the stuff I want to keep for myself. I don't think I am getting into the real spirit of the thing, since I end up buying for ME, then coveting the stuff for the exchangee.

Cheryl and I did go to DTD yesterday and do some shopping, went with her mom and my DD too, I had a blast, hope CHeryl isn't as we speak changing her cell phone number!!!!

Amy

toocherie
06-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Cheryl and I did go to DTD yesterday and do some shopping, went with her mom and my DD too, I had a blast, hope CHeryl isn't as we speak changing her cell phone number!!!!

Amy

LOL--I pm'd you==we had a blast too and glad Claire enjoyed her swim. (You guys--Claire is the sweetest thing--totally unlike her Mother. (hee hee)). And my cell number is still the same. :thumbsup2

sahbushka
06-30-2009, 10:42 PM
I have sent the item for my person, now to finish the shopping for my sons person. Hmmmmm....I think I can get into town tomorrow to finish that up!

Sarah

lulubelle
06-30-2009, 10:52 PM
I mailed the gifts out from Brianne and I today!:cool1:
I wanted to include some candy and little goodies but was afraid of the heatwave we've been having, so did not. I hope our recipients enjoy their gifts - we had a lot of fun shopping for them.:cutie: One is in CA and one is not, so it will be interesting to see how many days apart they arrive.....

The gifts so far sound great, I wish we could see pics.:bride:

pixiewings71
06-30-2009, 11:48 PM
I did some shopping tonight...my lady has easy characters, the kids not so much....1 is definitely a challenge, but one I feel I"m up to! :) I'm loving this, it's been fun so far!!

21yankees
06-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi All. I ordered my person's exchange items today and they're being shipped directly to them. I'll keep track of the shipping and when I see that it's delivered I'll PM the person to let them know that I was their exchange person.

My girls exchange items should be in the mail Thursday. I'll post again to let you know that they've been put in the mail.

steph

katieandmattsmom
07-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Woo Hoo! I just read my email and found out the disney outlet store will be open about 1 hour away from me and it opened today! I am hoping to go down tomorrow and see if they have anything great for my peeps! Couldn't be better timing!

Later
Sarah

Where is it opening at?

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-01-2009, 02:07 AM
Wow! Two great gifts already! I love that Kelly sent out early and then she got hers early. That was some pixie dust magic for her! princess:

My package is all wrapped and boxed. It will be in the mail tomorrow. I hope my friend likes it! :wizard: It will be interesting to see how much the 4th slows down it's delivery.

pixiewings71
07-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Just a quick note to whomever got my girls and I. We are leaving the 8th for DL and won't be back until the 12th, so if someone drew us and would prefer to wait to ship that's fine with me, I'd hate to have boxes sitting on our porch..altho we do have someone staying at our house so she will bring them if that's the case. :) I just wanted to give that option to our exchangers. :)

mommaU4
07-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the updates everyone.

We have a big group this time, about 40 exchanges, so to keep track of everything that is sent please make sure to post when packages are mailed or shipped from mail order. Thanks! :goodvibes

DizNee Luver
07-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Checking in:

All 4 gift exchanges from me & my kiddos were sent out by UPS today with arrival estimated for this Friday!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Hope they all enjoy their "treasures"!!!!! :cool1:

Thanx Beth for organizing yet another fun exchange!!!!!!

Zoemakes5
07-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Just checking in...

I'm all done with Zoe's person. I thought he was going to be a challenge, but ended up being alot easier than I though.

I'm having more challenges finding what I want for my person. I've gotten all the "little" stuff, but looking for the big one. I may have to internet shop and send it directly to her.

Hope everyone is having as much fun with this as I am! :cloud9:

MamaKate
07-02-2009, 10:52 PM
I'm done shopping for my person. Eventhough she had an easy character, I'm very indecisive and almost bought waaaay too much stuff. I will be mailing it on Monday :thumbsup2.

DizNee Luver
07-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Just went online to check the status of the 4 packages I sent out & all 4 of them are on the trucks for delivery today!!!!! :cool1:

mommaU4
07-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Hello exchangers!!! Happy Friday and early 4th of July!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z316/bettyboop6896/4th%20of%20July/2666615_1212787170.gif

In case anyone missed it, the mail by date is not today. It's been moved back to the 6th. So enjoy the extra shopping time, and hopefully we'll hear about lots of packages being mailed out soon.

Have a wonderful weekend and a safe, fun holiday!!

Zoemakes5
07-03-2009, 04:55 PM
So....do you wrap the items, or just place them in the box? Some of the items? All of the items? Just the "big" item?

DizNee Luver
07-03-2009, 05:14 PM
The ones I've sent were either in a tote or bagged/boxed but not wrapped. The one I received last time was not wrapped..... I guess I did tissue wrap a number of the items I sent last exchange, now that I think about it!! :rotfl:

It's totally a personal choice!!

mommaU4
07-03-2009, 05:53 PM
So....do you wrap the items, or just place them in the box? Some of the items? All of the items? Just the "big" item?

It's up to you like Laurie said. I've seen some that were wrapped up very pretty. And then you have the people like me who toss it into a grocery bag and send it on it's way. ;)

The main thing I'd worry about is making sure it's packed in a way where nothing will break, and I'd suggest taping the box along the sides if possible. I was on one exchange where someone's box broke open and most items fell out. :sad2:

grumpyvet
07-03-2009, 06:04 PM
I would like to report, that I mailed both my and my DD's exchanges today!!!!

Hurrah for me, I wasn't the last!!!!!

Can't wait to see how the gifts are received!!

AmySue

prettyprincessbelle
07-03-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm sending mine out Monday. I'll post when after I go to the post office! :)

mommaU4
07-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I would like to report, that I mailed both my and my DD's exchanges today!!!!

Hurrah for me, I wasn't the last!!!!!

Can't wait to see how the gifts are received!!

AmySue
Thanks for posting. You are in fact one of the first few to mail. :thumbsup2

DizNee Luver
07-03-2009, 08:57 PM
I just checked UPS online & it says all 4 of my packages were delivered.....now my biggest fear is... did the UPS store mix up & send stuff to the wrong person.....that would be bad!! They looked a bit afraid when I brought in stuff for 4 different people & locations....... :lmao:

pixiewings71
07-03-2009, 09:41 PM
I just checked UPS online & it says all 4 of my packages were delivered.....now my biggest fear is... did the UPS store mix up & send stuff to the wrong person.....that would be bad!! They looked a bit afraid when I brought in stuff for 4 different people & locations....... :lmao:

We got Cassidy's box today!!! I won't open it, I'll take it with us on Wed and let her do it herself. It will be like an extra bday gift for her! :) I'll have her post to you as soon as I can, maybe on the HoJo's computers. :)

DizNee Luver
07-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Sweet!! Her package is a shoe box inside of the mailing box.....if it's not....she got toys meant for a 4 yr old....... lol

lisadoll93
07-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Our's are all ready for the mailman to pick them up:thumbsup2

lulubelle
07-04-2009, 01:58 AM
I am very excited to get my package. My recipient got hers yesterday and PM'd me that she loved it. Breezy is still waiting for hers, too. This is so much fun!:goodvibes

MamaKate
07-04-2009, 10:49 AM
I received my gift yesterday from Sarah!!!

I didn't open until this morning since I got home really late and was too tired, but I love my items.

-I got an Eeyore umbrella (needed this since I lost my Mickey umbrella while at Disney World).
-A Cheshire Cat mug (Cute) &
-Daisy pen w/koosh ball like hair sticking out (the baby loves this).

She managed to get an item for each of my fav characters. I'm going to take a picture right now, but probably won't post them until tomorrow since I'll be busy for most of the day.

Thanks Sarah for my gifts :hug:.

ETA: The items were from MotoXPrincess Sarah. I just remembered we have 2 Sarah's.

sahbushka
07-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi all! I got home really late last night to find the package had come for my ds! We opened it together this morning. It was from Laurie's ds! He sent my ds:
Mickey Mouse clubhouse coloring book
Sidewalk Chalk
Donald figuring with lion
Mickey and Donald race cars
Life saver gummies
Goldfish

My ds is playing with the Donald and Lion figurines now and eating the goldfish as breakfast! Thanks!

To Laurie's ds from my ds: "Thank you for the gifts! I really like Donald and the Lion!:woohoo:"

And a thank you to Laurie...now I have a box to use for the package to my ds's person that we are packing up today. DH will have to take DS to mail it on Monday as I am working another double.:scared1:

Later
Sarah

DizNee Luver
07-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi all! I got home really late last night to find the package had come for my ds! We opened it together this morning. It was from Laurie's ds! He sent my ds:
Sidewalk Chalk
Life saver gummies
Goldfish

My ds is playing with the Donald and Lion figurines now and eating the goldfish as breakfast! Thanks!

To Laurie's ds from my ds: "Thank you for the gifts! I really like Donald and the Lion!:woohoo:"

And a thank you to Laurie...now I have a box to use for the package to my ds's person that we are packing up today. DH will have to take DS to mail it on Monday as I am working another double.:scared1:

Later
Sarah

Hooray, I'm so glad he liked it!!! With no Disney Store close, it was hard finding Donald Duck (you'd think with it being his 75th?? birthday this year, this would have been easier). I had my fingers crossed that he didn't already have those toys!!!!
Anthony had fun putting together Ryder's box & he says "your welcome" (with a big cheesy smile....ahhhh so proud of what he did) :rotfl:

Have a great 4th !!!

MommyWithDreams
07-04-2009, 11:49 AM
All my shopping is done....my package will be in the mail on Monday! WOO HOO
Hope you all have a Happy and Safe 4th!:cheer2:

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-04-2009, 01:05 PM
WooHoo!!!! :woohoo: What great gifts!

I am very excited to get my package. My recipient got hers yesterday and PM'd me that she loved it. Breezy is still waiting for hers, too. This is so much fun!:goodvibes

Is there a reason we don't get to hear about your fabulous package to her? I love reading about what everyone has in theirs! :thumbsup2

mommaU4
07-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Our's are all ready for the mailman to pick them up:thumbsup2Wonderful. Just do me a favor and post again once they are actually sent. Thanks!

I am very excited to get my package. My recipient got hers yesterday and PM'd me that she loved it. That would be Jane. Hopefully she will post when she has time to let us know all the fun goodies she received.

I didn't open until this morning since I got home really late and was too tired, but I love my items.

-I got an Eeyore umbrella (needed this since I lost my Mickey umbrella while at Disney World).

She managed to get an item for each of my fav characters. I'm going to take a picture right now, but probably won't post them until tomorrow since I'll be busy for most of the day.

ETA: The items were from MotoXPrincess Sarah. I just remembered we have 2 Sarah's.Fun package! :cool1:

Sidewalk Chalk
Life saver gummies
Goldfish

Later
SarahAw, perfect package for a little guy. :thumbsup2

All my shopping is done....my package will be in the mail on Monday! WOO HOO
Hope you all have a Happy and Safe 4th!:cheer2:Great news! Just do me a favor and post back once it's on it's way. I don't mark them as sent until they are actually in the mail man's hands. ;) Thanks!

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-04-2009, 07:38 PM
I can't believe Jane moved in a week! That's amazing! I bet she's up to her eyeballs in things to do. I'm glad she got her gift in the middle of it all so that she had something fun to think about for a sec!:)

Zoemakes5
07-05-2009, 03:53 AM
I still can't find that last item! Grrr! All done with Zoe's and it's going out on Monday. Mine will go out, too, but not quite done yet.

grumpyvet
07-05-2009, 10:03 PM
My package came sometime last week, but I didn't open it until today!! Apparently my DH was in a frenzy of dinner preparations while I was still at work one day and tossed the envelope on a shelf in our library (no, we aren't very fancy schmancy, just didn't need a living room, so we call it the library).

I just got home from Palm Springs where my DH and DD still are for my MIL 90th birthday bash (they must not want her to get to 91, it was 114 today!!!) and my DH told me about the package when I called to let him know I got home alrigth.

SO, I got my package from the lovely Brianne, which was cool in and of itself as I did Mouse Adventures with her and think she is a delight.

So THANK YOU BreezY!!

I got a:

1). A tinkerbell watch with a lime green strap. I have been oogling them everytime I go to Disney. Lime green really IS my favorite color

2) Mickey cooking utensils, a spatula, whisk and pancake mold/cookie cutter.
and measuring spoons. Again, just perfect, I have the mickey collander, and have checke dout the other mickey cooking stuff. Love them.

4). A lime green mickey head keychain, had just lost mine.

5). and finally a postcard from DL (why didn't I think of that?) and a couple maps and schedules!!

Thank you so much Brianne, I feel so lucky and spoiled!!!

I just hope my DD9 grows up half as darling as Brianne!!

THANK THANK THANK YOU!!!

mommaU4
07-05-2009, 10:36 PM
YAY!! What a fun arrival!

I hope everyone is all done shopping and getting those packages boxed up because........tomorrow is the mail by date!! We have many more packages to hear about being sent, so I hope to see lots of posts tomorrow. :thumbsup2

BillyFan
07-05-2009, 11:52 PM
I just got home from a week in the mountains and was greeted by a fabulous package from Laurie! It is all truly fantastic!!!! :banana::banana:

Here's what was in the box:

A Mickey and Minnie Tote filled with
-A brightly-colored beach towel, decorated with super-cute butterflies, bees and lady bugs
-A spray bottle fan, perfect for these hot days
-A very soft Eeyore stuffed toy, with a squeaky tummy
-Raspberries and Cream body lotion--great for my very dry sun-kissed skin
-A Purplish-Pink bath scrubby--Thank goodness, because the one I have is on its last legs
-Blue Raspberry Lip Smackers--to make me kissable

But the very best...................

-A Kirk Wall (aka Billy Hill) Trivet for my kitchen!!!!! Now I can see my boyfriend every day! :lovestruc

Thank you so much, Laurie! :hug: I love everything you sent!

toocherie
07-06-2009, 12:12 AM
I just got home from a week in the mountains and was greeted by a fabulous package from Laurie! It is all truly fantastic!!!! :banana::banana:

-A brightly-colored beach towel, decorated with super-cute butterflies, bees and lady bugs
-A Purplish-Pink bath scrubby--Thank goodness, because the one I have is on its last legs

-A Kirk Wall (aka Billy Hill) Trivet for my kitchen!!!!! Now I can see my boyfriend every day! :lovestruc

You better hope Callie doesn't try to steal the trivet!

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Yay for great gifts!!! :banana:

I'm thinking I might want to look at that trivet Tina. It sounds really nice, and Amy got some of the Mickey Kitchen items that I'm missing!

This is the best part of the exchange, reading what everyone got!

Heather

sahbushka
07-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Oh I know...I am considering redoing my kitchen in Mickey! So far I have the toaster and 1 cookie cutter! But I go to DL in September!

Sarah

prettyprincessbelle
07-06-2009, 01:51 AM

They make those!!?? Wooo! What an awesome find, Laurie! :cool1: :thumbsup2

DizNee Luver
07-06-2009, 10:48 AM

Tina I'm so glad you liked it!!! I know when I read your favorite "character" was Billy Hill....I almost fainted!!! Where in the world would I find anything.......so glad you included that website!!!! :rotfl:

I remembered you were camping after they told me it would arrive on friday, so glad it was still there & everything was ok!!

Continue to enjoy your summer!! :flower3:

pixiewings71
07-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Ok, I had an issue today....my alarm didn't go off so I was in a huge frenzy and didn't grab my boxes on the way out the door!!!! I got halfway to work and got so mad at myself!!!! So my stuff will ship out 1 day late! :( I'm sorry to all my peoples, I really did mean to get them out today.

MommyWithDreams
07-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Pssst Beth...my package went out today :) :):cool1:

MommyWithDreams
07-06-2009, 02:40 PM

How FUN!! A trivet?? We need to see a picture!

mommaU4
07-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Tina, what a fun package!!

Kerri, that's ok. Just post tomorrow when they are sent. Thanks!

Anymore packages gone out??? We have MANY of them to be sent.

sahbushka
07-06-2009, 05:04 PM
I talked to dh about an hour ago and they were driving to the post office to mail the package from my ds so it is safe to say that all packages from my family have been sent! Hope our people enjoy! I am looking forward to getting mine! It will be a nice treat with all these ot shifts I am doing.

Sarah

MotoXPrincess99
07-06-2009, 06:01 PM

ETA: The items were from MotoXPrincess Sarah. I just remembered we have 2 Sarah's.

I'm glad you like them! :thumbsup2

MamaKate
07-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Beth- My package has been mailed :thumbsup2.

21yankees
07-06-2009, 07:15 PM
My package went out last week (2 separate deliveries). My girls packages went out in the mail this afternoon.

steph

BillyFan
07-06-2009, 07:59 PM
My package is in the mail.

mommaU4
07-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm glad to see so many packages going out!! Way to go ladies. Thanks!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I still have about 22 more packages to hear about though, so I hope to see more posts about mailings. :wizard:

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Beth my package went out last Wed. I mentioned it on Tuesday, but just realized that you might not have put it down as shipped.

It was actually delivered on Friday, but my giftee has not said anything about it. I hope it made it to her house ok. :scared: :upsidedow

Stacerita
07-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Beth my package went out last Wed. I mentioned it on Tuesday, but just realized that you might not have put it down as shipped.

It was actually delivered on Friday, but my giftee has not said anything about it. I hope it made it to her house ok. :scared: :upsidedow

Just want to say I got my gift and I love it. I took pics of everything and will post them tomorrow. Thank you for sending such thoughtful and sweet things. I love them. Can't wait till everyone sees the pics. Sooooo cute!!! Thanks. I did get it Friday, but with the holiday and James' kids staying with us, its been crazy. But I totally love everything.

Beth - my stuff was shipped yesterday, and Taylor's was sent out today.

prettyprincessbelle
07-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Yes! Mine was mailed out today. Should arrive to my awesome buddy in 2 days! :)

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Just want to say I got my gift and I love it. I took pics of everything and will post them tomorrow. Thank you for sending such thoughtful and sweet things. I love them. Can't wait till everyone sees the pics. Sooooo cute!!! Thanks. I did get it Friday, but with the holiday and James' kids staying with us, its been crazy. But I totally love everything.

Beth - my stuff was shipped yesterday, and Taylor's was sent out today.

Oh yay Stacie! :woohoo: I'm so glad you like it. I'm excited to see the pics (and I wrapped it! hee hee). I had a Christams package stolen off of our front porch in AL a few years ago, so now I get nervous about things being delivered. I'm so glad you got it safely!

Yay! :cool1: This was a lot of fun, and thank you Beth for taking the time to organize it for us!

Heather

MamaKate
07-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Just wanted to post the picture of my stuff:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/Kleo77/DSCN0788.jpg

pixiewings71
07-06-2009, 11:39 PM
That Cheshire Cat mug is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I'll have my stuff shipped tomorrow, but I'll post again so Beth can mark me off officially. :)

LulubellesDD
07-07-2009, 12:59 AM
My package came sometime last week, but I didn't open it until today!! Apparently my DH was in a frenzy of dinner preparations while I was still at work one day and tossed the envelope on a shelf in our library (no, we aren't very fancy schmancy, just didn't need a living room, so we call it the library).

I just got home from Palm Springs where my DH and DD still are for my MIL 90th birthday bash (they must not want her to get to 91, it was 114 today!!!) and my DH told me about the package when I called to let him know I got home alrigth.

SO, I got my package from the lovely Brianne, which was cool in and of itself as I did Mouse Adventures with her and think she is a delight.

So THANK YOU BreezY!!

I got a:

1). A tinkerbell watch with a lime green strap. I have been oogling them everytime I go to Disney. Lime green really IS my favorite color

2) Mickey cooking utensils, a spatula, whisk and pancake mold/cookie cutter.
and measuring spoons. Again, just perfect, I have the mickey collander, and have checke dout the other mickey cooking stuff. Love them.

4). A lime green mickey head keychain, had just lost mine.

5). and finally a postcard from DL (why didn't I think of that?) and a couple maps and schedules!!

Thank you so much Brianne, I feel so lucky and spoiled!!!

I just hope my DD9 grows up half as darling as Brianne!!

THANK THANK THANK YOU!!!

I am so glad you liked your gifts, Amy! I saw that watch and mom and I both thought of you and the Dis Divas!
:flower3:

I got mine today in the mail as well; Thank you so much, January!!!

I got an amazing purple Tinkerbell travel coffee mug (my old Tinkerbell travel mug was getting ready to retire), a Buzz Lightyear and Little Green Men snow globe (my favorite characters since it was the first attraction I worked on!), a Buzz Lightyear mini blaster key chain (I need the practice...my aim is horrible on that attraction), and a nifty Snack Crazy recipe book (I can't wait to try to make some citrus nuts...pecans and wlanuts with lemon and orange...yum!)

I really appreciate the gifts, January, thank you very much! I love them all :yay:

Hope everyone had a magical 4th of July that sparkled with joy! I was in Huntington Beach (got there at 7 AM to get a decent parking spot and claim my spot on the beach!) and had a lot of fun! I have been busy with biology...one of the more difficult of the classes I am taking for the summer...plenty of studying that's for sure!

Have a fantastic week, ladies!

:grouphug:

Zoemakes5
07-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Went out today! Sorry I'm so late to post!

Boo Bear
07-07-2009, 01:51 AM
My mom mailed mine out today and I'm mailing my mom's out tomorrow (funny huh?!). Sorry I couldn't mail it today... I was driving home from Disneyland. She got hers today and cried she was so excited! I'm going to talk her through getting on here tomorrow so she can tell you about it herself :thumbsup2

mommaU4
07-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Sounds like we had a few more fun arrivals! :cool1: (Bridgette, that's so sweet about your mom. :goodvibes )

I hope to hear about even more mailings today. 15 more to post they were sent. I'm sure we don't have any non-senders in our wonderful group of exchangers, but I don't officially mark them as sent until I see a post. ;)
And hopefully we will begin hearing about even more fun arrivals in the next few days. Thanks for playing along everyone! :wizard:

katieandmattsmom
07-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Heading to mail it out as we speak. Had to work late last night sorry!

sahbushka
07-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I got my package in the mail when I got home from work last night! It was from Amy Sue - how did I get so lucky! The items in the package included:

An adorable Tink bag! I LOVE purses!
A Mickey Mouse Pen
A set of cards from Disneyland
A captain Jack Sparrow pez dispenser
A Mickey Mouse long sleeve T-shirt!
Some Disney "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" trivia cards
A DL water bottle holder caribeaner? I think?
A DL anteana ball with what appears to be a sombrero!

Those are the items that are coming to mind! I opened it at 1 am after working my second double in a row so I could have missed something. Thank you so much Amy Sue! I really love everything you sent and I am excited to try some of the Disney Trivia cards!

Sarah

Boo Bear
07-07-2009, 01:36 PM
I got my package in the mail when I got home from work last night! It was from Amy Sue - how did I get so lucky! The items in the package included:

An adorable Tink bag! I LOVE purses!
A Mickey Mouse Pen
A set of cards from Disneyland
A captain Jack Sparrow pez dispenser
A Mickey Mouse long sleeve T-shirt!
Some Disney "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" trivia cards
A DL water bottle holder caribeaner? I think?
A DL anteana ball with what appears to be a sombrero!

Those are the items that are coming to mind! I opened it at 1 am after working my second double in a row so I could have missed something. Thank you so much Amy Sue! I really love everything you sent and I am excited to try some of the Disney Trivia cards!

Sarah

Hooray! It sounds like you got some fantastic goodies!

I'll mail my mom's very shortly. Now if I could just find the post office here....

toocherie
07-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi everyone--my packages are ready and being mailed out today (sorry--one day late).

January! I received Madison's package last night. I won't be able to get it to her until Friday however. Just wanted to let you know however that it has arrived!

I am having internet troubles at home so won't be on except when I can steal a few minutes at work.

pixiewings71
07-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Mine are ready to go, they are going out Fed Ex so all my recipients will have theirs by Friday!! woo hoo!!!!!

cheshiregirl
07-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Ty and my packages just went to the post office a few minutes ago, and so are now officially on their way.

As for the wonderful package that Linda sent me, it included:

*A pink tote bag with Stitch and my name embroidered on it
*A set of two Minnie Mouse dishtowels that are way too cute to ever use for such a mundane task like drying dishes
*An Ariel Disney Pin for my pin trading (or in my case displaying) collection
*A lime green mickey head keychain

Thanks again Linda for a great exchange!!!

toocherie
07-07-2009, 05:28 PM
The packages from Madison and me are in the mail!

katieandmattsmom
07-07-2009, 06:04 PM
My package has been mailed and will be in Cali by Thursday!:banana:

MommyWithDreams
07-07-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm such a goof...I forgot to put my screenname on the package to say who it's from. Anyway....I'll keep an eye out to see if they post anything about receiving it. :)

toocherie
07-07-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm such a goof...I forgot to put my screenname on the package to say who it's from. Anyway....I'll keep an eye out to see if they post anything about receiving it. :)

LOL--I almost did the same thing!

DizNee Luver
07-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Our 1st arrival!!!!! :banana:

The twins received their package from Grumpyvet's DD~~Claire:

They got a super cute HAND-SEWN (wowsers) shirt & skirt with a Minnie head on it......can't wait to get a picture with them in it!! (they're napping right now, so will try it on them later!!!!)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange001.jpg

They also got a hand painted picture....very sweet!! Will put that up on their wall!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange004.jpg

They also received a set of Disney Princesses......which I know they'll love. The girls are always stealing their brothers little figurines he got at Disneyland for his birthday!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange006.jpg

Thank you very much (on behalf of my twins) Claire & Amy!!!! This was truly a beautiful gift of love!!!!

toocherie
07-07-2009, 07:27 PM

They got a super cute HAND-SEWN (wowsers) shirt & skirt with a Minnie head on it......can't wait to get a picture with them in it!! (they're napping right now, so will try it on them later!!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange001.jpg

Thank you very much (on behalf of my twins) Claire & Amy!!!! This was truly a beautiful gift of love!!!!

Amy is crafty you know. :thumbsup2

She showed me and my Mom the skirts a couple of weeks ago and they are SO adorable.

DizNee Luver
07-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Amy is crafty you know. :thumbsup2

She showed me and my Mom the skirts a couple of weeks ago and they are SO adorable.

She is crafty!!!

The skirts are VERY cute!!

Will post a pic of the girls in them when I get a chance! :cool1:

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Adorable outfits AmySue!! They will look so precious in those.

Great gift! :thumbsup2

Stacerita
07-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I wish I was crafty like Amy Sue.

mommaU4
07-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow, I am loving all these arrivals!!! Such great gifts. The shopping part is fun, but even more fun is reading about the arrivals and all the reactions from the recipients. :goodvibes

I've heard from all but two people that their packages were sent. And I'm pretty sure those two sent so I'm not worried about it. Thanks everyone for posting.

Now to eagerly await more neat arrivals.......popcorn:: :banana:

pixiewings71
07-07-2009, 10:02 PM
uh oh...not sure if I put my s/n on my packages or not.....LOL Well Beth since I'm headed to the Land tomorrow you'll have to see if my exchangers post wondering who we are....LOL Sorry everyone, I totally forgot about that part....LOL

lisadoll93
07-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Our should be arriving to their home any day now.

Adrianna received her's from DizNee luver wonderful DD Adaleah. A super cute Tinkerbelle doll, tink bracelet, tink tattoos, yummy goodies.

The best part was Adrianna was so excited. "my best friend got for me?" "oh, she is the bestest friend in the world" She has been carrying about the card and showing everyone "This is my best friend and she is nice"

21yankees
07-07-2009, 10:22 PM

Adrianna received her's from DizNee luver wonderful DD Adaleah. A super cute Tinkerbelle doll, tink bracelet, tink tattoos, yummy goodies.

The best part was Adrianna was so excited. "my best friend got for me?" "oh, she is the bestest friend in the world" She has been carrying about the card and showing everyone "This is my best friend and she is nice"

How cute!:goodvibes

steph

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-07-2009, 10:23 PM

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

lisadoll93
07-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Oops Beth, just wanted to make sure that you knew our packages were send out. Sorry, I forgot to post when the mailman picked them up on Monday.

Boo Bear
07-07-2009, 10:32 PM
I got a lovely surprise just now! My homeowner, Sarice, left the box inside my door and I had missed it because I have so many other boxes. She knocked on my door tonight (there is a door that connects to the inside of their house, but it's down the basement stairs... I'm in the basement area) to make sure I saw it. It's from Katie! I got...

a lovely hand-written card
a pair of yellow, orange and red Asian themed Mickey cropped pajama bottoms
Mickey undies in a Mickey ears shaped package
a mug that Katie thought looked "artsy" for me (it is and it rocks! I was eyeballing it during my last DL trip)
inside the mug was 2 Mickey pens
and a Mickey keychain
a Fantasia sorcerers cap blue pin lanyard w/ pin traders pouch and charm that says "Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams"
a retro Mickey tin
inside is a variety of awesome holographic stickers, some modern and others are vintage
and 4 pins inside: Mickey dressed up as Jack Sparrow, Mickey in front of the DL Main St. train station, Mickey as the Fantasia sorcerer in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, and a fat Mickey (I'm not sure what the PC term is for the inflated looking characters)
a Mickey Pez dispenser w/ cherry and grape flavored pez candies
a 2 pack Mickey Shortbread rounds

Thank you MamaKate!!!!!!! :hug:

I've provided photos for your viewing pleasure and one extra for your entertainment. Pardon the messy apartment... I have a really good excuse ;) I took them on my kitchen counter because that's the only vacant surface available at this present moment in time.

http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange1.jpg

http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange3.jpg

http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange4.jpg

http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange5.jpg

Stacerita
07-07-2009, 11:08 PM

Love the undies on the head :thumbsup2

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Cute pic Bridgette!

I'm loving the pictures!

Heather

sahbushka
07-07-2009, 11:21 PM
OH Oh, I think I got a key chain too! Sorry Amy Sue that I forgot to write that down, I am seriously so tired I think I am going to drop in my tracks and my memory is not working at all! Sorry again.

Sarah

DizNee Luver
07-07-2009, 11:47 PM

Adaleah was so excited about giving the Tinkerbell stuff to your daughter!! Of course, we did have some "I really like that, can I keep it" moments....... :rotfl: So we surprised her for her birthday with the same Tink doll!!!!
I'm glad she liked all of her stuff!!!!!

So as promised, pics of the girls in their new outfits!!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange016.jpg
Shyann

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange017.jpg
Michayla

thanx again Amy & Claire!

prettyprincessbelle
07-07-2009, 11:56 PM
http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange1.jpg

http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange3.jpg

http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange4.jpg

Woo! Undies hat!!!! :lmao:

I freaking laaaloove that Mickey Jack Sparrow pin! So cute!

Shyann

Michayla

So adorable! I love their outfits, they look PERFECT on them! :lovestruc

grumpyvet
07-08-2009, 12:25 AM

They got a super cute HAND-SEWN (wowsers) shirt & skirt with a Minnie head on it......can't wait to get a picture with them in it!! (they're napping right now, so will try it on them later!!!!)

They also got a hand painted picture....very sweet!! Will put that up on their wall!

They also received a set of Disney Princesses......which I know they'll love. The girls are always stealing their brothers little figurines he got at Disneyland for his birthday!

I am glad that you like the outfits, my DD reassured me that little kids don't care about the stitching as long as the skirt twirls!! I still am very unhappy about the one since my machine decided to jam it's feeder dogs!! (silly name, got it from the manual). But, I am trying to let it go!! Claire picked the fabrics and the order of the stripes in the skirts)
Oh, and thank you for posting the pics, I can't wait to show my DD the pics of the twins!!!

I wish I was crafty like Amy Sue.

:rotfl2: And I wish I was just half as charismatic as Stacie!!!!

OH Oh, I think I got a key chain too! Sorry Amy Sue that I forgot to write that down, I am seriously so tired I think I am going to drop in my tracks and my memory is not working at all! Sorry again.

Sarah

Sarah, I am glad you liked your gift. I was very disappointed I couldn't get any Christmas ornaments...but shopped only in DTD, didn't go in the park. I love ornaments too!!!

BillyFan
07-08-2009, 12:42 AM

You're fitting in with this group perfectly!

Adaleah was so excited about giving the Tinkerbell stuff to your daughter!! Of course, we did have some "I really like that, can I keep it" moments....... :rotfl: So we surprised her for her birthday with the same Tink doll!!!!

Shyann

Michayla

What a couple of cuties!

:rotfl2: And I wish I was just half as charismatic as Stacie!!!!

But don't we all! :rotfl2:

lulubelle
07-08-2009, 12:59 AM
I LOVE all the pics!:dance3::dance3:

Laurie, the twins are adorable in those beautifully made outfits. AmySue, you are so talented making them and of course including Clarie in the whole process. So very heartfelt and super cute. :goodvibes ...(although all the gifts have been awesome:thumbsup2)

Bridgette, I love you! You crack me up, girl!:joker:

Queenbillabong
07-08-2009, 01:09 AM

Bridgette - I have that same mug that I got with my birthday fun card :thumbsup2 I love it!!!

Laurie, the twins look so sweet in their outfits :lovestruc Too cute! AmySue - great job on those. I wish I was crafty too, but I'm not..........

kelmac284
07-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Amy Sue I LOVE those dresses! SOOOO cute! Good job!

And Laurie the twins look ADORABLE in them!

Bridgette LOVE your pics! You got some great stuff and I agree you fit in well! Can't wait to meet you in Oct! You seem like a fun gal! ;)

mommaU4
07-08-2009, 11:07 AM
The best part was Adrianna was so excited. "my best friend got for me?" "oh, she is the bestest friend in the world" She has been carrying about the card and showing everyone "This is my best friend and she is nice"Awww, bless her heart! :goodvibes

Oops Beth, just wanted to make sure that you knew our packages were send out. Sorry, I forgot to post when the mailman picked them up on Monday.Thanks! I figured yours had gone out, but it's nice to have confirmation. :thumbsup2

http://bridgettebuntin.typepad.com/exchange5.jpg:rotfl2: Great pic! :thumbsup2

SarahBack when I first started doing exchanges, I had one that the kids dug into and ran off with some of the goodies before I could post about it!! I realized I wasn't the only one to have that happen to, and since then I always include a "packing list" in my exchange of all the items sent. (Well, I shouldn't say always. Sometimes I forget to!)

But it makes it easier for the person receiving to post everything they got without having to do it from memory or worrying about stuff going missing thanks to their kids or other family members. lol

Awww, they are too precious! The outfits look positively adorable on them!!! ::yes::

DizNee Luver
07-08-2009, 11:42 AM
I really liked the idea of adding the kids to this exchange until....... my kids realized they would be getting a package in the mail as well!!! :woohoo:

Everyday since we mailed ours off........is my package coming today? Has the mail come yet? When do we get ours?........ they're driving me NUTS!!!!! :scared:

Is anyone else having this problem???? :confused3

Thanx for all the sweet comments on the twins!! Those outfits are the bomb-diggity!!! :thumbsup2

toocherie
07-08-2009, 01:27 PM

Yep--there's no doubt now that she belongs with us.

Shyann

Michayla

So CUTE!

It will be a week or so before Madison opens her box and I can report what she got from January. Her schedule is not meshing with mine and her Daddy wants me there when she opens it. We're shooting for one night next week.

MotoXPrincess99
07-08-2009, 01:32 PM

Ditto! :rotfl:

Shyann

Michayla

Too cute! :thumbsup2

mommaU4
07-08-2009, 02:17 PM
I really liked the idea of adding the kids to this exchange until....... my kids realized they would be getting a package in the mail as well!!! :woohoo:

Everyday since we mailed ours off........is my package coming today? Has the mail come yet? When do we get ours?........ they're driving me NUTS!!!!! :scared:

Is anyone else having this problem???? :confused3

Thanx for all the sweet comments on the twins!! Those outfits are the bomb-diggity!!! :thumbsup2:rotfl2: Sorry for laughing, but that just sounds so typical of kids. Actually, that's how I am when I'm waiting for a package. I check the mail excitedly every day. So who can blame them. :rotfl: Not that it makes having to listen to it any easier. ;)

It will be a week or so before Madison opens her box and I can report what she got from January. Her schedule is not meshing with mine and her Daddy wants me there when she opens it. We're shooting for one night next week.Thanks for the update Cheryl. :)

MotoXPrincess99
07-08-2009, 02:51 PM
I can't wait to hear about more arrivals. I had mine sent to my mom's house and I've been calling her everyday asking if it's there yet. :rotfl:

sahbushka
07-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Awww, bless her heart! :goodvibes

Thanks! I figured yours had gone out, but it's nice to have confirmation. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: Great pic! :thumbsup2

Back when I first started doing exchanges, I had one that the kids dug into and ran off with some of the goodies before I could post about it!! I realized I wasn't the only one to have that happen to, and since then I always include a "packing list" in my exchange of all the items sent. (Well, I shouldn't say always. Sometimes I forget to!)

But it makes it easier for the person receiving to post everything they got without having to do it from memory or worrying about stuff going missing thanks to their kids or other family members. lol

Awww, they are too precious! The outfits look positively adorable on them!!! ::yes::

I totally forgot that I also got glow sticks, a friend magnet, stickers and a tote bag that smashes down really small! Thanks again Amy Sue!

Sarah

MotoXPrincess99
07-08-2009, 03:21 PM
I love glow sticks. :rotfl: When DBF and I went on our cruise a few weeks ago I got some at the $1.00 Store before we left and we wore them in the dance club and around the ship at night.

DizNee Luver
07-08-2009, 06:38 PM
THANK YOU STEPH!!!!

I got my package that was being shipped directly!!

I got "Julie Andrews, selects her favorite Disney songs" CD.

You couldn't have picked a better gift for me. I love music & Disney music is always playing in our home!!

:yay: I love it!!

21yankees
07-08-2009, 07:29 PM
THANK YOU STEPH!!!!

I got my package that was being shipped directly!!

I got "Julie Andrews, selects her favorite Disney songs" CD.

You couldn't have picked a better gift for me. I love music & Disney music is always playing in our home!!

:yay: I love it!!

:thumbsup2 Glad you like it.

There is one more due to you that's supposed to arrive sometime this week (:confused:I've been tracking it and they're being very vague about when it's due to arrive).

steph

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-08-2009, 08:11 PM
I just got the bestest package from my friend Tina!

Oh my, what a treat it was!

First off, the box was very stylishly sealed with lime green duct tape. :thumbsup2 I loved it!

Then, when I opened it, it was overflowing with some modeling clay and a parachute for my boys. Tina was so kind to send these to us. :hug:

Then, the fun for me began as I put together my card. That's right, my card was a Mickey puzzle that I had to solve before I could read it. How unique, and fun. I was giggling like a schoolgirl as I played with it. :cheer2:

Then I found the most wonderful items for my kitchen, Mickey measuring cups (LOVE them!), two Mickey parts towels...soooo cute!, and a box of Mickey and Pals shaped pasta. My pasta salad will be really festive the next time I make it! To top all of that off, there was a stuffed Mickey dressed like a chef. He is so cute, and I love him! :cool2:

The last things I found were 2 Billy Hill and the Hillbillies cds! I can't wait to listen to them! :banana:

Thanks Tina!!! What a great package! :woohoo:

Heather

BillyFan
07-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Yay! I'm glad your package arrived so quickly and that you like it!!!

Luckily my BFF was in DL last week, so I could add to your Disney kitchen.

BTW, one of those CDs is a DVD, and I copied both of their CDs on to one disk. I hope you and your family enjoy my boyfriend, but just not too much!

DizNee Luver
07-08-2009, 08:49 PM
:thumbsup2 Glad you like it.

There is one more due to you that's supposed to arrive sometime this week (:confused:I've been tracking it and they're being very vague about when it's due to arrive).

steph

It's in limbo-land.....which is ok, cause I live there!!!!! :rotfl2:
Thanx again!!

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Yay! I'm glad your package arrived so quickly and that you like it!!!

Luckily my BFF was in DL last week, so I could add to your Disney kitchen.

BTW, one of those CDs is a DVD, and I copied both of their CDs on to one disk. I hope you and your family enjoy my boyfriend, but just not too much!

ooooh, thanks for pointing that out! You even marked it as a DVD. I didn't notice that. I love it! DH finally gets to see what I'm talking about. I think I have a little crush on your man....

lulubelle
07-08-2009, 09:24 PM
GUESS WHAT I GOT, GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!:yay:

My package from Miss Cheryl!:cutie:

My favorite character is Minnie, and I got so many nice Minnie things from her. Let's see, a round Minnie mini-bean bag (these must be new as I have not seen one and I shop at DL almost monthly:laughing:), a super cute red Minnie tee with the retro raised embroidery that says "Minnie 1928" with her in the middle. Fun pin of her in polka dot shorts and a spring neck (haven't seen this unique pin, either), a matching red Minnie visor (I love visors, much more than hats-how did you know this?:confused3) and simply the cutest ever plush Minnie made out of sock/sweater like material. She is different, yet very special and will fit in with my basket of Minnie plushes like a charm. ;) And a nice card. I LOVE everything.

I know what you guys mean about waiting for the package. I really didn't expect it to be a big deal, but as the recipients Bree and I had got their gifts and she got hers and so many others got theirs, I started feeling like a spoiled child, pouting and whining..."where's myyyyy package"....Now that my gift arrived, I know I truly am a spoiled child...errr...adult. Thank you so much, Cheryl.:lovestruc

prettyprincessbelle
07-08-2009, 10:01 PM
According to my tracking number, my person's package was delivered today around 11:00am!!! :)

BillyFan
07-08-2009, 11:45 PM
I think I have a little crush on your man....

I'll confer with Callie, but I'm pretty sure there is wnough of him to go around. Plus I don't mind sharing with such a great friend :hug:

lulubelle
07-09-2009, 12:11 AM
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/Rambogottafish/HPIM1901-1-1.jpg?t=1247112450

Here is a picture of all my fabulous Minnie gifts.:lovestruc

lulubelle
07-09-2009, 12:14 AM
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/Rambogottafish/HPIM1902.jpg?t=1247112754

Isn't she just the cutest thing?:bride:
Thanks again, Cheryl.

mommaU4
07-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Aw, Linda that is adorable. :goodvibes I want one! LOL

It was great reading about more fun arrivals. It honestly brought a smile to my face and I really needed that today. Thanks ladies!

I wasn't able to participate in this one, but believe it or not, I am actually already planning for the Halloween exchange. I love Halloween, in case there's anyone out there who didn't know that, and I know I'm going to go way over budget on that one. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Looking forward to more arrivals tomorrow!!!!! :cool1:

Zoemakes5
07-09-2009, 05:13 AM
According to my tracking number, my person's package was delivered today around 11:00am!!! :)

It was!! Thanks so much Courtney! I was at DLR with Katie and her family when it was delivered! Had to take my friends from MN!

I was so excited, it was everything Pooh! I LOVE Pooh bear. I have since an early age.
I was so very distraught when I went to do Ethan's nursery, I already had the plan that it would be all Pooh Bear. Well, Sears had had the licensing for years, and discontinued it just in time for me to try to get one. Well, they hadn't given the licensing to anyone else yet by the time he was born. So, I bought Pooh items to go with primary colored balloons as his theme. I got a pullstring lullaby Pooh to hang from his crib. When he was born 6.5 weeks preemie, we were allowed to put one item in his isolette, and it had to stay there. It was his Pooh bear. He still has it, along with a large collection of them, and every once in awhile I see him sleeping with it.

Sorry about the tangent, I was just wanting everyone to know how special Pooh bear is to me. And, it's not as easy as it used to be to find Pooh items. And Courtney sent me a whole box full all wrapped in colorful tissue!

I'll post the list tomorrow, I need to get to bed. I'll send a picture to a friend here on the boards so they can post it for me.....I've still not been able to post pics!

Thanks again, Courtney!

prettyprincessbelle
07-09-2009, 10:46 AM
It was!! Thanks so much Courtney! I was at DLR with Katie and her family when it was delivered! Had to take my friends from MN!

I was so excited, it was everything Pooh! I LOVE Pooh bear. I have since an early age.
I was so very distraught when I went to do Ethan's nursery, I already had the plan that it would be all Pooh Bear. Well, Sears had had the licensing for years, and discontinued it just in time for me to try to get one. Well, they hadn't given the licensing to anyone else yet by the time he was born. So, I bought Pooh items to go with primary colored balloons as his theme. I got a pullstring lullaby Pooh to hang from his crib. When he was born 6.5 weeks preemie, we were allowed to put one item in his isolette, and it had to stay there. It was his Pooh bear. He still has it, along with a large collection of them, and every once in awhile I see him sleeping with it.

Sorry about the tangent, I was just wanting everyone to know how special Pooh bear is to me. And, it's not as easy as it used to be to find Pooh items. And Courtney sent me a whole box full all wrapped in colorful tissue!

I'll post the list tomorrow, I need to get to bed. I'll send a picture to a friend here on the boards so they can post it for me.....I've still not been able to post pics!

Thanks again, Courtney!

Oh yeah, Michelle! I'm so happy you loved all of it! I had so much fun shopping for you!! :hug:

That's so sweet about Ethan's Pooh Bear, I'm sure he's going to keep that forever. I still have a stuffed animal my parents gave me the day I was born. It's sitting on my dresser, I love that thing. :lovestruc

mommaU4
07-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Morning exchangers!

I am going to be busy all day today and most of tomorrow, but I hope to read about more fun arrivals when I check back in. :goodvibes

MamaKate
07-09-2009, 11:36 AM
I love reading about the new arrivals :thumbsup2.

Bridgette- I glad you like you gifts!!! I'm loving the undies on the head :rotfl:. You crack me up!!

Linda-I love the minnie plush. It is too cute and I don't think I've ever seen it before at the parks. I may have to look out for one.

Michelle-I can't wait to hear what you got.

DizNee Luver
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Thank you Steph, I received part 2 just now!!! :woohoo:

I got a Mickey bag......just the right size....not too big & not too small. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :cool1:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange026.jpg

Thanx for the wonderful gifts.....it's like you knew me :rotfl:

prettyprincessbelle
07-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Thanx for the wonderful gifts.....it's like you knew me :rotfl:

Crreeeeeppppppy!!! :lmao:

DizNee Luver
07-09-2009, 05:22 PM
So right after I posted about my delivery....another package found our doorstep!!

This was for my daughter, Adaleah from Raine (no note, so not sure who mom is.....HELP!!)

Addy was more than excited to look into the box & find:

Hot Pink Play Doh
Princess "Chewies"
Princess Book
Snow White figurine
Princess PJ's

She was ready to put her PJ's on at 2 in the afternoon.....lol

She absolutely LOVED everything & wanted to tell Raine thank you for her birthday presents (she still thinks its birthday stuff coming in....lol)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange029.jpg

To Raine's mom.....thank you very much for a very generous gift....you made my 4yr old's day!!!!! :hug:

21yankees
07-09-2009, 06:52 PM
So right after I posted about my delivery....another package found our doorstep!!

This was for my daughter, Adaleah from Raine (no note, so not sure who mom is.....HELP!!)

Addy was more than excited to look into the box & find:

Hot Pink Play Doh
Princess "Chewies"
Princess Book
Snow White figurine
Princess PJ's

She was ready to put her PJ's on at 2 in the afternoon.....lol

She absolutely LOVED everything & wanted to tell Raine thank you for her birthday presents (she still thinks its birthday stuff coming in....lol)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange029.jpg

To Raine's mom.....thank you very much for a very generous gift....you made my 4yr old's day!!!!! :hug:

So I was having a long day on Monday and went to the post office w/o thinking...;) Raine is my youngest daughter. She saw those jammies and thought they'd be a perfect gift.

Glad to see she is enjoying her package.

steph

DizNee Luver
07-09-2009, 07:07 PM
So I was having a long day on Monday and went to the post office w/o thinking...;) Raine is my youngest daughter. She saw those jammies and thought they'd be a perfect gift.

Glad to see she is enjoying her package.

steph

(((((((((Steph)))))))))) thank you again for my gifts & now for Addy's gifts!!!! Raine has wonderful taste in PJ's........ Addy just loves them & she hasn't put the Snow White doll down....(she has the Belle one & says she has a friend now)

:cheer2: Thanx Raine !!

PS: you did scroll up to see the pic of the bag you sent me??!! Love it!!

21yankees
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
I am actually already planning for the Halloween exchange. I love Halloween, in case there's anyone out there who didn't know that, and I know I'm going to go way over budget on that one. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Looking forward to more arrivals tomorrow!!!!! :cool1:

I won't be doing the Halloween exchange (I don't really get into it :confused3). But I am already shopping for little things for the Christmas exchange. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. :goodvibes I'm already looking at Christmas stockings. There are some really cute ones out there. :)

steph

21yankees
07-09-2009, 07:17 PM
(((((((((Steph)))))))))) thank you again for my gifts & now for Addy's gifts!!!! Raine has wonderful taste in PJ's........ Addy just loves them & she hasn't put the Snow White doll down....(she has the Belle one & says she has a friend now)

:cheer2: Thanx Raine !!

PS: you did scroll up to see the pic of the bag you sent me??!! Love it!!

So glad that you like the bag! :)

steph

MommyWithDreams
07-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Oh the faces on these kids are just priceless. They are so happy it literally brought tears to my eyes. I had such a crummy day I couldn't wait to get home so I could just let out a big cry. Seeing these smiles on these kids helped. :)

Stacerita
07-09-2009, 08:03 PM
OK, I finally have time to post pics of the awesome things Heather sent me......

The outside package
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/002-2.jpg

Everything inside was wrapped in lime green tissue paper and cute ribbons and bows.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/003-2.jpg

The adorable card that was in the box.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/006-2-1.jpg

As you can see....everything was wrapped so cute.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/008-2.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/011-1.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/014-1.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/018-1.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/022.jpg

I forgot to take a pic of the cupcake mix and icing. And my too cute pin. My Bad.

Cupcake holder
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/021.jpg

Cupcake papers
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/017.jpg

Slipper socks.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/023-1.jpg

Tink Hat.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/016.jpg

Purse
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/012-3.jpg

Inside of purse
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/013-2.jpg

All of the gifts together.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/stacerita/024-1.jpg

Thanks again. I loved everything.

Stacerita
07-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Taylor got her package today. But we were running out the door, so no pics yet. Sorry. But she totally loved everything. Thanks!

lisadoll93
07-09-2009, 09:40 PM
I have bad new all 3 packages were returned today. I didnt use enough postage, 3.60 short. I guess when I printed the label from USPS.com I checked the med. box and the box is not considered a med. <--- kinda like my pant size:lmao:

Toby thought that it was so funny. "You stressed to get them out on time and they get returned." Nice, supportive, huh.

I will be going to the PO on my lunch tomorrow. So, they should be there Monday. I am so sorry and I will never use USPS website again.

Boo Bear
07-09-2009, 09:50 PM
You're fitting in with this group perfectly

I hope so! :flower3:

Bridgette, I love you! You crack me up, girl!:joker:

I love you too! I can't wait to meet you soon!!!!!!!!! ps. I often crack myself up, too. Only it's from something that I'll say out loud to myself, or the best is when I think something funny and laugh out loud. I feel like a dork when I'm in my car at a red light and it happens. Then I get weird looks. They're just jealous.

Amy Sue I LOVE those dresses! SOOOO cute! Good job!

And Laurie the twins look ADORABLE in them!

Bridgette LOVE your pics! You got some great stuff and I agree you fit in well! Can't wait to meet you in Oct! You seem like a fun gal! ;)

I agree, the twins look adorable and Amy Sue.... mad props to you! You crafty genius!

Thanks! I took that pic for all of you. I can't wait to meet you too! I think I'm fun.... I had a blast with myself in DL last week!

I have bad new all 3 packages were returned today. I didnt use enough postage, 3.60 short. I guess when I printed the label from USPS.com I checked the med. box and the box is not considered a med. <--- kinda like my pant size:lmao:.

:rotfl2: That's so funny! I'm sorry your stuff got returned though.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY LADY TO GET HER GOODIES FROM ME!!!!!!!!!! I worked so hard on making it perfect for her! There is one item's custom wrapping job in particular that I can't wait to hear about. :rolleyes1

MommyWithDreams
07-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Oh Kerrrrriiiii.............Guess what I found today? It couldn't have come on a better day! I actually didn't see it when I first got home. It was on the front porch and I came in through the garage. It wasn't until Ayden's dad dropped him off that I found it. I was soooooooo needing this pick me up today. I LOVE the Burt's Bees goodies too.......oh so so so much!! I can't wait to wear my new Tinkerbell shirt! Ayden is taking a bath right now and I let him pick one of the magic washcloths! Thank you Kerri soooooooooooooooooo much!!! I LOVE everything!!! The Mickey Mouse bag is going to come in so handy for our weekend trips to the Farmer's Market!!! I just want to hug you! :hug:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Nelliez/IMG_1855.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Nelliez/IMG_1858.jpg

LittleBlackRaincloud
07-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Great gifts everyone!

Stacie, I'm so glad you like everything. It was a lot of fun to shop for you!

Heather

lulubelle
07-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Stacie & Janelle....super cute gifts, I love them, too!:lovestruc

Lisa, I am so sorry that happened to you, I hate it when there is not enough postage, especially when you thought you did the right thing.:hug:

cheshiregirl
07-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Ty got an amazing package today from Madison/Cheryl.

I am going to have to wait until he goes to bed to pry everything away from him and take some photos, but here's a quicky overview.

An adorable stuffed pluto dressed like Davy Crockett
Handy Manny coloring book and special triangle shaped crayons that are made for toddlers
Light up Mickey Mouse head glowing spinning toy
Toy car with Mickey at the wheel
Phinneas and Ferb trading pin
P&F t-shirt
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse puzzle,
A viewmaster with Handy Manny slides
Handy Manny book

Ty had so much fun unpacking the box and he absolutely adores the light up Mickey and will probably fall asleep holding it. Everything is totally perfect and amazingly Cheryl and Madison managed to find all sorts of things that he didn't already own, even though it feels like he owns every toy on the planet!

sahbushka
07-10-2009, 12:35 PM
So I was looking through yesterday's mail this morning and I found a letter from Mickey (Boo Bear's mom). She was the person I sent a gift to. She sent just the nicest thank you card, it was even a card that Boo Bear had made! It really made my day to know that she enjoyed her gift, even though I had disney ship it so it didn't have all the fun little goodies that most of the gifts included. So, thank you Mickey - I love the card and it brightened my day!

Sarah

daisy_77
07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
I finally found the thread lol!
I love looking at all the pics and reading what everyone got. Everyone is so generous and the kids have fun opening their own special packages.:goodvibes

I am happy to hear that Brianne got her package and so did Cheryl (for Madison)!

I am still waiting patiently for mine and Maddie's.:thumbsup2

DizNee Luver
07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Our last arrival came today. This was the gift for Anthony!!!
Thank you Zoe!!!! He loved everything.....I'm not sure he could have gotten his smile any bigger as he was grabbing stuff out of the box!

Anthony received:

Buzz Lightyear Beach Ball
Buzz Lightyear Squirt guns (that look like laser guns)....there were 4 of them
Buzz Lightyear paddles & balls (for water or land use)
Buzz Lightyear Kooky Pen
Mickey Mouse Jumbo Jaw Breaker
Coloring pages
Nice note!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/laemee/exchange032.jpg

Anthony says: "You are very nice, and you gave me very nice presents. Thank you!!" "I really love all of them".

Mom says thanx too!!!

MotoXPrincess99
07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Hi guys..my mom just called and said I got a package that has Tink on the outside so I know it's from the exchange. I'm having her open it and e-mail me pictures so I can post what I got since I'm still at work. Whoo Hoo! Can't wait to see what I got.

MotoXPrincess99
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Okay, my package was from Boo Bear's mom. Here are some pictures of what I received:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n128/MotoXPrincess99/stuff.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n128/MotoXPrincess99/tink.jpg

My mom said everything was in a Tinkerbell gift bag and wrapped in different colored tissue paper. I love everything and can't wait to go pick it up and see it in person. I really like the earings and the pin, it's one that I don't have yet. The note pad and pen will be great at work. Boo Bear, tell your mom THANKS! :thumbsup2

MommyWithDreams
07-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Thank you Zoe!!!! He loved everything.....I'm not sure he could have gotten his smile any bigger as he was grabbing stuff out of the box!

Anthony received:

Buzz Lightyear Kooky Pen
Coloring pages
Nice note!!!

Anthony says: "You are very nice, and you gave me very nice presents. Thank you!!" "I really love all of them".

Mom says thanx too!!!

What a great smile!!!! It's almost like Christmas morning!

prettyprincessbelle
07-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Yay! I love this! Wonderful gifts everyone!!

mommaU4
07-11-2009, 12:05 AM
I won't be doing the Halloween exchange (I don't really get into it :confused3). But I am already shopping for little things for the Christmas exchange. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. :goodvibes I'm already looking at Christmas stockings. There are some really cute ones out there. :)

stephYeah, the Christmas stocking one is super fun too! I'm not a big Christmas person in general, BUT I do love getting a stocking. Brings back fun memories of my child hood and in the midst of putting together stockings for the kids, it's nice to get one of my own. :goodvibes

I will be going to the PO on my lunch tomorrow. So, they should be there Monday. I am so sorry and I will never use USPS website again.
Oh bummer. I'm sorry that happened Lisa. Thanks for updating me.

Wow, several more fun arrivals I see!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: Super job everyone. I love the pics and reading about all the goodies.

We have about 14 arrivals left, so if you haven't received your package yet, please don't fret. I'm sure it will be there soon. :wizard:

Boo Bear
07-11-2009, 02:54 AM
So I was looking through yesterday's mail this morning and I found a letter from Mickey (Boo Bear's mom). She was the person I sent a gift to. She sent just the nicest thank you card, it was even a card that Boo Bear had made! It really made my day to know that she enjoyed her gift, even though I had disney ship it so it didn't have all the fun little goodies that most of the gifts included. So, thank you Mickey - I love the card and it brightened my day!

Sarah

Sarah, I'm not sure what all she put in the card, but she missed out on a lot of her childhood because life happens sometimes and nobody can ever determine how young it hits some of us. She and I have this joke that goes on between us that we get each other things and we can't keep the surprise, so she rarely is ever surprised by anything. She said that when she got your package with the pajamas, she cried because she remembered what it felt like to be a kid again. Now she won't let me spoil any surprises for her, like what I got her from DL ;) She's having a very hard time with me having just moved 2300 miles away. So, I thank you as well. She has an electronic learning curve... I'll be working with her on the whole disboards thing once I visit home at the end of August.

My mom said everything was in a Tinkerbell gift bag and wrapped in different colored tissue paper. I love everything and can't wait to go pick it up and see it in person. I really like the earings and the pin, it's one that I don't have yet. The note pad and pen will be great at work. Boo Bear, tell your mom THANKS! :thumbsup2

As it was posted above, she'll be on here before we know it! I'm really glad you like your things. I actually got all of the stuff for her and sent the box, but there was lots of phone communication. I told her what I saw at DL and she told me what to get. She thought the pin was hilarious, as do I! I also liked the antenna topper so I threw that in without her prior consultation, however, she completely cracked up when I told her. It's kind of funny because our two exchangees were a collaboration. She mailed mine out on the 6th from Indiana and I really really REALLY wish my person would get her goods already!

My mom wanted me to try to find you a belly button ring, but I looked everywhere and couldn't find one, so I hope the earrings were good. She said to get those instead of dangly ones.

Zoemakes5
07-11-2009, 03:52 PM

Anthony received:

Buzz Lightyear Kooky Pen
Coloring pages
Nice note!!!

Mom says thanx too!!!

I'm so glad he liked it!! Whoo hoo! Zoe looked at the picture and said "wow, he looks so happy!" We had fun shopping for him. I assumed (and after thinking about it realized maybe I shouldn't have!) that you'd know Zoe was my DD, but JIK, she is!

mommaU4
07-11-2009, 04:10 PM
She said that when she got your package with the pajamas, she cried because she remembered what it felt like to be a kid again.
OMG, that almost made me tear up!! How sweet, and wonderful. I'm so glad she was able to join us in this exchange. :goodvibes

Any more fun arrivals ladies? :hyper:

Boo Bear
07-11-2009, 05:05 PM
OMG, that almost made me tear up!! How sweet, and wonderful. I'm so glad she was able to join us in this exchange. :goodvibes

I know I can't wait until I can teach her how to use the boards. She is more excited about 2010 than I am I think. I miss her :sad1:

DizNee Luver
07-11-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm so glad he liked it!! Whoo hoo! Zoe looked at the picture and said "wow, he looks so happy!" We had fun shopping for him. I assumed (and after thinking about it realized maybe I shouldn't have!) that you'd know Zoe was my DD, but JIK, she is!

LOL, I made a good guess she was your daughter :laughing:
Thank you again...he's out with his sister playing "tennis" with the balls & paddles!! Next plan is to fill all 4 water guns & get wet!!! :woohoo:

lisadoll93
07-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Riley recieved her package from Taylor (Stacerita's DD). It came in a really cool Mickey & Plato package.

She recieved
Ariel Flip Flops
Ariel Bowl
Ariel Plate
Ariel Jumprope
Ariel Scratch & Design Cards <-- which are really cool
Ariel Playing Cards

She was very excited. She thinks its for her birthday (July 17) She also wanted to let Taylor know that she has nice handwriting.

Riley to Taylor "Thank you for my package and have a great weekend"

Jeremiah recieved his package from Jade with the coolest pic of her with Wall-E. You must let me know where you got this done!!!

Wall-E Straw Cup
Wall-E Ring Pop
Lighting McQueen & Mater activity pack
Lighting McQueen jump rope
Lighting McQueen sunglasses
Mickey Lolipops

Jeremiah to Jade "Thank you and have great summer"

I hope I got everything. This was soo much fun. I see things around and think "darn it, I should have added that"

P.S. our packages are en route. Sorry :rolleyes:

21yankees
07-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi Everyone!

We received 2 boxes today, one for Raine and one for me. We made a decision to wait to give Raine her box until Selena's arrives that way there's not jealousy between the 2 of them. Good thing I got it when she was gone so she doesn't know it's here. ;)

Thank you so much Jane and Tyler!

I don't know how you were able to do this exchange and move a house in less than 2 weeks.

Here are some pics of the great things Jane sent me:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/21yankees/th_IPhonePics050.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/21yankees/th_IPhonePics051.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/21yankees/th_IPhonePics052.jpg

In the box I received:

A super cute polo shirt with Grumpy embroidered on it :cool1:
A red picture frame with stars (Jane I agree I think Mickey when I see it too)
Stickers (great for my scrapbooking:thumbsup2)
A reusable Mickey bag (can't have enough of those, I use them for everything)
A bag of chocolate was also in the box :thumbsup2

I'll post again when Selena's box arrives and then report w/ pictures on their boxes.

Thanks again Jane. :hug:

mommaU4
07-12-2009, 12:41 AM
I miss her :sad1::hug:

YAY for more fun arrivals! :banana: Great job everyone! :thumbsup2

grumpyvet
07-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Claire says Thankyou.

The box was opened and dispersed so quickly, let me think.
In it was a multi opening photo frame, perfect for Disney character pictures
A little Disney Fairy doll, Fawn.
A color your own sticker kit...the kid is like me, LOVES her crafties!!!
And two sets of Disney Fairy stickers.

I am pretty sure there was something else, just slipping my mind at the moment.

Thank you very much, Claire is quite excited!!!

disney-inspired
07-12-2009, 02:12 AM
It sounds like you girls are having a lot of fun! I hope I can join the Halloween exchange

MommyWithDreams
07-12-2009, 11:57 AM
I sure hope my person got her package...I haven't seen her post in a long time.