PDA

View Full Version : Make your own sundaes

ash&abby'smom
06-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Can anyone tell me which restaurants have make your own sundaes for kids? This is one thing that dd is requesting when we go. TIA:)

sherabby
06-12-2009, 10:15 AM
I recall Chef Mickeys having soft serve ice cream and a topings bar...lots of toppings too!
I think Crystal Palace had soft serve as well for the dinner buffet.

ROEDISNEY
06-12-2009, 10:16 AM
IDK about Milkshakes but Chef Mickey's has A lot there you can make.

beroh2253
06-12-2009, 10:22 AM
POP has a make your own sundae, well its a sundae you tell the what to put on, the kids can't make it themselves. But a very good use of a snack credit.

DCDisney
06-12-2009, 10:24 AM
I don't recall any TS places that don't have make your own sundae as the only dessert for kids (except fruit cup). The only places that don't have it are ones with family style meals where everyone gets the same desserts like Ohana's and Akershus. Garden Grill also offers a make your own cupcake. My kids got tired of the make your own sundaes about 3 days into the trip ;)

mommycrawford
06-12-2009, 06:31 PM
I am going to guess that you are maybe thinking of the Kona Cone at Kona Cafe at the Poly!!!!:flower3:

Besides that, some buffets have a soft serve machine with toppings: 1900 Park Faire, Chef Mickey's for sore.

ShannonMB
06-13-2009, 08:28 AM
I don't recall any TS places that don't have make your own sundae as the only dessert for kids (except fruit cup). The only places that don't have it are ones with family style meals where everyone gets the same desserts like Ohana's and Akershus. Garden Grill also offers a make your own cupcake. My kids got tired of the make your own sundaes about 3 days into the trip ;)

:thumbsup2 That's what I was going to say! Probably easier to list the ones that DON'T have it as one of the only choices. :rolleyes:

MickeyNicki
06-13-2009, 09:54 AM
I know Coral Reef has it, my nieces loved it. We were at 50's PT last week and the table next to us had them too