PDA

View Full Version : Which Magic Kingdom Restaurant?

DisneyCruiser83
06-11-2009, 11:08 PM
A little background: My husband and I will be spending 9 days at WDW partially for the F&WF including PFTS, and a night at V&A. We will also have done a cruise the week before including 2 meals at Palo.
I was thinking of eating at Citricos on our MK day, but am re-thinking it because of all of the other food we will have had an opportunity to eat.
I have also considered Tony's, but am hesitant in light of the reviews I have read on this board.
My third consideration is CRT, but do not want to feel rushed or crowded which is what I have read of the experiences from those on this board.
Please help with any opinions or experiences you can share. Thank you so much!

FYI: This will NOT be a MNSSHP night, if that effects your recommendations. :)

hmillerbarilla
06-11-2009, 11:42 PM
I almost made a ressie for Tony's for our upcoming trip, but after reading so many consistantly bad reviews, I thought, why? I've never tried it, but really, people hate it. There are some that get a good meal there, but it is few & far between I think.:rolleyes1

I loved CRT (but we went for breakfast). I didn't think it was rushed at all. Actually, I think we went looking for our server for the check! The atmosphere is fantastic.:lovestruc The other nice thing is, you don't have to leave the park.

I would LOVE to try Citricos. We did Narcoossee's in September instead and I'm still wishing we did Citricos. I don't think it matters if you've had a bunch of previous good meals--a good meal is a good meal, and I think if it was just me & DH, we'd do CRT or Citricos. Tough choice!;)

disneygirlinnj
06-12-2009, 07:54 AM
I voted for Citricos.. I haven't heard any bad reviews about it. If you can swing the 2 TS credits each then go for it. We're trying it for the first time in September when we go. My father and step mother eat there every trip as their 'romantic' dinner. My dad has only raved about it so I know I'll enjoy it too.

ROEDISNEY
06-12-2009, 08:59 AM
My opinion Citrioc's don;t compare to the others. We loved it here. And would go back in a heart beat.
Castle- is really good to . We been here several of times for Bk & Dinner all good never ever rushed.
Tony's- Good food nice atmosphere.
Out of all 3 it would be Citrioc's hands down. If not the castle if not then Tony's.
Happy Anninversary :thumbsup2

sdchickie
06-12-2009, 09:08 AM
I'm going to try Citricos for the first time in Aug. (can't wait) so I can't comment about that one, but I have been to Tonys and CRT. When we ate at Tonys we really weren't impressed it wasn't bad it was just ok. CRT was so much fun for the kids, but it was also kinda cool for the adults too. You also get a nice photo package with Cinderella for free (at least we did last year). We were up in the castle when the fireworks were going off and we had a window table, you can't see much of the fireworks but it is neat seeing them through the stained glass.