PDA

View Full Version : Food & Wine Festival info?

Ninniemommy
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
We will be going to WDW in Oct. Any info on the Food & Wine Festival? How it works, tickets needed. Thoughts, comments on the event. Any info & comments are welcome. Thank-you!!

I Love Thumper
06-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Wonderful event, especially if you are a foodie. The only mistake (which I've made in the past) is booking an ADR on the day you're going to the festival. You'll be filling yourself up all day with great tapas portions from all of the different food booths (at least 20 around WS)...you most likely won't have room for a TS lunch or dinner. So, if you want to go to Le Cellier or Tutto Italia, etc., I'd suggest you book those meals on a day you won't be sampling all the wares at the F&W Festival. Enjoy yourselves! We go every year!

AnitaDisneyVacation
06-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Here's a link to the info page on AllEars:
http://allears.net/tp/ep/foodwine.htm

TDC Nala
06-11-2009, 09:14 PM
At the top of this page is the Food and Wine Info Discussion sticky thread. On that thread are links to last year's festival schedules and activities (no release for this year yet) and some helpful links from posters to their reviews of past festivals.

Ninniemommy
06-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Fantastic!! Thank-you everyone for all of the great info & links!!! Very helpful & informative!!!

Hopefully
06-12-2009, 08:08 AM
We love the Food & Wine Festival and we will be attending our 5th this year. We do not participate in a lot of the special ticket events, but rather enjoy the food, wine and beer around WS. We have a blast.
Enjoy