PDA

View Full Version : Best 'Disney' restaurant ?

la79al
06-11-2009, 05:03 PM
On our next trip, I am considering taking my sister (and my DD) to a TS restaurant. Last trip we lived on QS and brought along snacks and I feel like we missed out. Looking for something at least a little toddler friendly but something that just screams Disney.

brendaziz
06-11-2009, 05:45 PM
You mean you're looking for a TS (table service) restaurant I assume :)

Well w/ a toddler- anything w/ characters is a must in my opinion. Also something that is buffet or family style would be great also b/c then she can eat as much as she wants of different things at no cost to you.

Since you're all girls- I'd say Cinderella's Royal Table is about as Disney as you can get! Being in the castle is just cool. I'd do breakfast b4 lunch or dinner though.

Also, Chef Mickey's is pretty "Disney" classic.
I personally really like the donald's safari bfast at Animal kingdom. It's got great food and great characters (mickey, donalda nd the gang).

Eeyorerocks!
06-11-2009, 05:49 PM
We love lunch or dinner at Crystal Palace and breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I think these qualify as restaurants that have that Disney Magic :)

We enjoy the food at both, as well as the character interaction.

Have fun planning :woohoo:

wdisnyw
06-11-2009, 08:21 PM
best disney rest. i think would be chef mickeys hands down. that screams disney .. have dinner there and you would love it. you have the main charac. there greeting you while u eat. its located in the contemp. Thats like home in wdw. eating , charc, monorail. its classic to me. :worship:

ROEDISNEY
06-11-2009, 08:37 PM
I AGREE 110 % WITH WDISNYW CHEF MICKEY'S IS THE BEST ALL AROUND DISNEY FEELING :cool1::worship::banana::love::dance3::yay::woohoo ::goodvibes:cheer2::grouphug::wizard:

Dawn68PA
06-11-2009, 09:26 PM
1900 Park Fare is my favorite Disney Restaurant. My DDs have loved it at all ages and with Cindy & the Prince for dinner, it has that fairy tale feeling. The stepsisters are great as well!