PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station

crocnzen
06-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Just wondering if anyone has seen this place open...I guess I should be thankful that I am never there when it is busy enough to be open. But I am planning a trip within the next two weeks and I know this is a busier Disney time and thought it might be open...a girl has to have something new to look forward to. Thanks!

ROEDISNEY
06-11-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure they open it during free dinning cause places are so full.

streets of paris
06-11-2009, 03:25 PM
i've been lucky that it's been open when i'm there

i've been several times - large portions and tasty food

try it if it's open!

chocovrdmicears
06-11-2009, 04:58 PM
We have had the mis-fortune of finding this place open twice during Free Dining. I promise you, you are not missing anything. It was really bad BOTH times. First time it was bad...second time it was inedible. :scared: Honestly, do yourself a favor and find some other *new* thing to try even if it is open. ;)

fla4fun
06-14-2009, 07:11 AM
I have wanted to try it too. I was there in April, and it was supposed to be open, but the woks broke down and they didn't know when they would be back up. I never got back over to that corner of the park later in the day to see. I'm hoping it's open in early August when I go again.

I can imagine there are a lot of people who either like it or hate it. We have very very mediocre Chinese food here in Orlando, so it would probably seem better to us than to people who live in parts of the country with really good Chinese food. I'm just hoping to try it and form my own opinion.

SoonipiLady
06-14-2009, 07:18 AM
DON'T DO IT!!

Cold, salty, greasy Chinese food. We've been to Disney twice since then. (Both kids still make fake gagging noises when we go past :sad2: ....and they'll eat ANYTHING)

pennyplanner
06-14-2009, 07:21 AM
My teen and his buddies ate there last August and he said that they really enjoyed their meals. He is an adventurous eater who prefers quality over junk, so I'd say that was a reliable critique. :goodvibes

--penny

fla4fun
06-14-2009, 07:25 AM
I imagine it also has to do with whether it's fresh or been sitting for a while. I know when I do CS at Epcot, the Chinese food is much better if I go to the restaurant when it first opens than if I wait a couple hours.