PDA

View Full Version : F! Package at MM at 3:30, will it be lunch or dinner menu?

glitzybabes
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
I have a ressie for 3:30pm at MM on the F! package, Will be receive the Lunch or dinner menu?
thanks!

ktlm
06-11-2009, 02:40 PM
We had the same time on the Fantasmic dining package last December. That is the very 1st dinner time, and you will get the dinner menu. We also learned you can't show up early for that time. We had skipped lunch because dinner was so early and we got there at 3:10 starving and were told because dinner seating started at 3:30, they could not seat us until exactly that time although the restaurant was open and people were still eating lunch. I think they let us check in 10 minutes before and then sat us at a table at exactly 3:30.

glitzybabes
06-11-2009, 04:00 PM
We had the same time on the Fantasmic dining package last December. That is the very 1st dinner time, and you will get the dinner menu. We also learned you can't show up early for that time. We had skipped lunch because dinner was so early and we got there at 3:10 starving and were told because dinner seating started at 3:30, they could not seat us until exactly that time although the restaurant was open and people were still eating lunch. I think they let us check in 10 minutes before and then sat us at a table at exactly 3:30.

Thanks so much for the info. :goodvibes