PDA

View Full Version : Going for Honeymoon in two years!!!

RingPop787
06-11-2009, 01:37 PM
What are some of the restaurants that should not be missed when you are going to DW for your honeymoon? I would like some fun, romantic and reasonably priced restaurants as well!

ROEDISNEY
06-11-2009, 03:24 PM
For a sepcial meal I would choose all or some or at least 1 of these
CALI GRILL
CITRICO'S
NARCOOSSEE'S
CASTLE

FOR A REGULAR MEAL
Chef Mickeys
Prime Time
Teppen Edo
Tutto
Coral Reef
Boma
Wave

Congrat's to you both :love:

gingerfeathers
06-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Congrats! For our honeymoon, we did the following:

Le Cellier dinner (loved it--this was our "romantic" meal)
Liberty Tree Tavern dinner (character dinner at the time--would LOVE to go back if characters return, otherwise, ehh.)
Chef Mickey's dinner (character dinner buffet, a lot of fun!)
Kona breakfast (casual and nice)

I was happy with those choices. On our anniversary this year, we're hoping to go to Coral Reef because on our honeymoon we snorkeled in the aquarium, so we thought it'd be fun to see the aquarium from that angle.

If I felt like using up two table service credits on the dining plan, we'd also do Yachtsman Steakhouse, California Grill, or Cinderella's Royal Table.

And if you feel like spending a decent amount of money for an amazing meal, I recommend Victoria & Albert's.

Congratulations!

loopner67
06-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the DisBoards!

I think Hoop De Doo would be so fun for a honeymoon & then maybe the Luau at the Polynesian.

Le Cellier in Epcot or Tutto Italia

You might want to do Liberty Tree Tavern, but I'm not sure if you want any "major" meal in the MK unless you want to try Cinderella's Magic Table. It would be nice if they brought the characters back to LTT. A lunch there might be nice.

In The Studios.... I think 50s Prime Time or Sci Fi Dine-In would be fun. I also think they could easily just be lunches, though, instead of dinner. Depends on what time you're in that park.

In AK - maybe you'd want to try out the character bf at the Tusker House? AK is an "early park" to visit (in my opinion), so a bf there would be fun. You know you have to go to Dawa Bar for drinks! :wizard:

I'll brainstorm more on hotel restaurants. I think you need to take your future DH to the Whispering Canyon Cafe! :D

RingPop787
06-12-2009, 10:53 AM
The Dawa Bar is going to definitely happen!! I love the Pina Coladas! I have never been to the 50's Prime Time, so that may be fun. Whispering Canyon Cafe was a great experience, so that would be funny to set up future DH with a replenishment on his drink...lol!

Cheshire Figment
06-12-2009, 11:40 AM
If you can afford it, do Victoria and Albert's. If you cannot afford it, do Bistro de Paris.